The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Haley in Las Vegas - December 6th, 7th, 8th - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Haley in Las Vegas - December 6th, 7th, 8th (/thread-1441.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Haley in Las Vegas - December 6th, 7th, 8th - Babbs234 - 12-10-2012

I'm a little late as I had to work all day and evening, but I just wanted to tell Tusk, Sawnsteel, and yanni thank you again for all the wonderful stories you have shared with us of the past weekend. All of you are very vivid story tellers. And I am soo soo soo soo jealous. I have walked around all day humming "Night and Day". Smile

Yanni, when you were hanging with Haley after she finished singing, what did you talk about? Did you ask her any specifics about being signed again? Did she seem happy with the crowd response to her? In other words, any gossip to share??? Did she say how she chose those songs to sing?

She looked very happy hanging out with you guys!! You lucky dogs you!!Tongue

RE: Haley in Las Vegas - December 6th, 7th, 8th - yanni5 - 12-10-2012

(12-10-2012, 02:20 AM)Babbs234 Wrote: I'm a little late as I had to work all day and evening, but I just wanted to tell Tusk, Sawnsteel, and yanni thank you again for all the wonderful stories you have shared with us of the past weekend. All of you are very vivid story tellers. And I am soo soo soo soo jealous. I have walked around all day humming "Night and Day". Smile

Yanni, when you were hanging with Haley after she finished singing, what did you talk about? Did you ask her any specifics about being signed again? Did she seem happy with the crowd response to her? In other words, any gossip to share??? Did she say how she chose those songs to sing?

She looked very happy hanging out with you guys!! You lucky dogs you!!Tongue

No real specifics or gossip Babbs, just kind of general chatting, she had Chiara and their friends there as well, plus Swan and Pat. She didn't mention the crowd response, but she obviously had a blast. She was feeding off the crowd response while performing, it seemed the more the crowd grew and started rocking out, she would step it up as well. Same with Keith and Courtney also. She was encouraging people to dance, and when the dancing began, you could see her face just light up. Really a special night.

RE: Haley in Las Vegas - December 6th, 7th, 8th - Babbs234 - 12-10-2012

Thanks, yanni, bet it will take a while to come down off your Haley high. And now your going to Skybar on Tuesday? Better buy that video camera now!![Image: thumbsup.gif]
Hehe

RE: Haley in Las Vegas - December 6th, 7th, 8th - kaypea - 12-10-2012

(12-10-2012, 02:20 AM)Babbs234 Wrote: Yanni, when you were hanging with Haley after she finished singing, what did you talk about? Did you ask her any specifics about being signed again?

[quote='yanni5' pid='19168' dateline='1355129185']No real specifics or gossip Babbs, just kind of general chatting, she had Chiara and their friends there as well, plus Swan and Pat.

I was at her gig in Portland,Maine in mid November and I got to meet her briefly.At that point she must have known about the split with Interscope but nobody else knew about it yet.I remember being tempted to ask her-like-what's going on with Interscope or something like that that but then realizing-I really shouldn't go there.Maybe someone else could but that was my experience.

RE: Haley in Las Vegas - December 6th, 7th, 8th - Miguel - 12-10-2012

(12-10-2012, 02:46 AM)yanni5 Wrote: She was encouraging people to dance, and when the dancing began, you could see her face just light up. Really a special night.

Oh, that had to make her happy. I've seen her verbally encourage people before at smaller venues but the song/setting has never seemed right for people to get their groove on. It's clearly something she's been hoping to see. Must be gratifying as an entertainer to know you are energizing the crowd and helping them get lost in the moment.

Quote:Kasey's Kitchen ‏@kaseyskitchen

Holiday party in Vegas with @HaleyReinhart #parqparty #idol pic.twitter.com/tLgg5Jo0

[Image: haleyvegashp.jpg]

(12-10-2012, 07:42 AM)kaypea Wrote: I remember being tempted to ask her-like-what's going on with Interscope or something like that that but then realizing-I really shouldn't go there. Maybe someone else could...

Sounds like a job for Mister Questioner.

RE: Haley in Las Vegas - December 6th, 7th, 8th - buzzenator - 12-10-2012

^LMAO...exactly Miguel.

I was out shoveling this morning the last of the 14" of snow we got yesterday, and I had a good chuckle thinking of Mr. Questioner before I read your post. It's a classic...you can always take that moniker.

I hope Haley remembers that encounter and can get a good laugh out of her response, it light of how big an influence you have been for her fandom. Tongue

RE: Haley in Las Vegas - December 6th, 7th, 8th - Swansteel - 12-10-2012

I've been wracking my brain the past couple days on how to handle writing about my Haley Experiences at the Cosmo shows here on the site. I've decided against writing one long post on the subject simply because it WOULD be very long and somewhat daunting to write (although I would enjoy doing it). Instead, I decided I would try writing them as individual snippets in time. Please let me know if you all enjoy these because I have a few of them from throughout the three day fun-fest.

Here's the first one, and one that was particularly special to me for reasons that will become apparent in the story itself:

At one point at the After Party (now capitalized because of its now mythical stature in my own mind) I began talking to Haley about one of my favorite singers, Eva Cassidy. I was pleasantly surprised that Haley knew who Eva was and we chatted a bit about the tragedy of her early demise and what a wonderful singer she was. The most special moment was when I confessed to Haley that Eva Cassidy is one of the few singers who can touch me emotionally, who can touch my heart so profoundly with her voice alone. I told Haley that Haley was a singer like that, one who touches me deeply emotionally. The truly magical part was the way Haley screwed her eyebrows in that wonderful way she does and told me a heartfelt "Thank you." She also took my hand in the two of hers giving me a warm handshake. I'd like to think she appreciated hearing from a fan just how much impact she has and how much she means to all of us. It is a memory I will cherish forever.

RE: Haley in Las Vegas - December 6th, 7th, 8th - Himm2 - 12-10-2012

(12-10-2012, 04:14 PM)Swansteel Wrote: At one point at the After Party (now capitalized because of its now mythical stature in my own mind) I began talking to Haley about one of my favorite singers, Eva Cassidy. I was pleasantly surprised that Haley knew who Eva was and we chatted a bit about the tragedy of her early demise and what a wonderful singer she was. The most special moment was when I confessed to Haley that Eva Cassidy is one of the few singers who can touch me emotionally, who can touch my heart so profoundly with her voice alone. I told Haley that Haley was a singer like that, one who touches me deeply emotionally. The truly magical part was the way Haley screwed her eyebrows in that wonderful way she does and told me a heartfelt "Thank you." She also took my hand in the two of hers giving me a warm handshake. I'd like to think she appreciated hearing from a fan just how much impact she has and how much she means to all of us. It is a memory I will cherish forever.

Yes the head tilt, chin out, eyebbrows "screwed" with a yearning "THANK YOU!" feels so good to the recipient! Ah! and you were blessed with her patented two handed handshake!...you are her new prize Swansteel! Good Job...many of us just turn to mush and you had a quality conversation with her!

(12-10-2012, 02:46 AM)yanni5 Wrote: She was encouraging people to dance, and when the dancing began, you could see her face just light up. Really a special night.

(12-10-2012, 11:21 AM)Miguel Wrote: Oh, that had to make her happy. I've seen her verbally encourage people before at smaller venues but the song/setting has never seemed right for people to get their groove on. It's clearly something she's been hoping to see. Must be gratifying as an entertainer to know you are energizing the crowd and helping them get lost in the moment.

At her parent's bands shows the first set sometimes will maybe get a couple dancing (usually two or three girls) but by the second set you can't even see Harry & Patti & Team because it is packed with dancers and then they kick up their performance a notch! Another thing Haley remembers the enjoyment of as she grew up.

RE: Haley in Las Vegas - December 6th, 7th, 8th - Swansteel - 12-11-2012

My greatest hope is that the great response Haley got at the Cosmopolitan will allow for another invitation for her to return there. Yes, I am a greedy little swan. But I'm not asking for it immediately, just sometime down the road. Tongue

RE: Haley in Las Vegas - December 6th, 7th, 8th - yanni5 - 12-11-2012

(12-11-2012, 02:44 AM)Swansteel Wrote: My greatest hope is that the great response Haley got at the Cosmopolitan will allow for another invitation for her to return there. Yes, I am a greedy little swan. But I'm not asking for it immediately, just sometime down the road. Tongue

See you then!