The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Lunch with Haley... - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Lunch with Haley... (/thread-1131.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Lunch with Haley... - bonjojet - 07-12-2012

http://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/3077161

RE: Lunch with Haley... - Tusk - 07-12-2012

Tongue Times I wished I had a bunch of money...already spent a bunch flying to LA and for Lollapalooza (and Vegas that same week) ... more than tapped out for the year.

Guaranteed time with Haley though Heart (funny how the lunch is on you...it's for a good cause anyways Big Grin )
Quote:Terms: Winner is responsible for the cost of lunch. To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date. Every effort will be made to schedule this experience at the earliest possible date convenient to both parties, but please note it may take up to 1 year to schedule based on availability. Cannot be resold or re-auctioned. Travel and accommodations are not included.

RE: Lunch with Haley... - LovinDaHaley - 07-12-2012

^ This is to bid for a Charity Lunch with Haley Reinhart.

"You and a guest will enjoy lunch with Haley Reinhart in LA and take home a special set of signed memorabilia including a poster, CD, FlipBook and handwritten lyrics (you get to choose the song!)."

The currently placed bid this is $250 USD. Minimum Next Bid: $275. The proceeds for this benefit "The Starkey Hearing Foundation" (do you think Haley will wear her 'Listen Up!' necklace to that lunch date?).

Terms: The person with the highest bid (the "winner") is responsible for the cost of lunch. To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date. Every effort will be made to schedule this experience at the earliest possible date convenient to both parties, but please note it may take up to 1 year to schedule based on availability. Cannot be resold or re-auctioned. Travel and accommodations are not included. It could be up to a year before the lunch is on the schedule. Winner buys lunch.

RE: Lunch with Haley... - Miguel - 07-12-2012

"Winner buys lunch."

Quote:Haley: Ahh, you know what I think. I’m just going to have soup. Yeah, I’ll save the meal for another time.

Winner: Another time? What other time?

Haley: I had a hot dog earlier. I’m not that hungry.

Winner: No, no, Haley, no. This is the dinner. The soup counts.

Haley: Soup's not a meal. You're supposed to buy me a meal.

Winner: I’m not stopping you from eating. Go ahead and eat. Get anything you want.

Haley: I don't want anything but soup.

Winner: Then that's the meal.

Haley: But I had the hot dog.

Winner: I didn’t tell you to have a hot dog. Who told you to have a hot dog?

RE: Lunch with Haley... - Haleylvr4evr - 07-12-2012

(07-12-2012, 03:44 PM)Miguel Wrote: "Winner buys lunch."

Quote:Haley: Ahh, you know what I think. I’m just going to have soup. Yeah, I’ll save the meal for another time.

Winner: Another time? What other time?

Haley: I had a hot dog earlier. I’m not that hungry.

Winner: No, no, Haley, no. This is the dinner. The soup counts.

Haley: Soup's not a meal. You're supposed to buy me a meal.

Winner: I’m not stopping you from eating. Go ahead and eat. Get anything you want.

Haley: I don't want anything but soup.

Winner: Then that's the meal.

Haley: But I had the hot dog.

Winner: I didn’t tell you to have a hot dog. Who told you to have a hot dog?

Hahaha I love that Seinfeld episode!

RE: Lunch with Haley... - buzzenator - 07-12-2012

Flight $800, Hotel $400, Rental Car $250, Incidentals $300, Winning Bid $1000...lunch for me $45, lunch for Haley $350 Dodgy...seriously, you've seen her face when it's free food. [Image: party0021.gif] The whole enchilada...$3,145 + gratuity. Conversation...priceless! [Image: party0048.gif]

RE: Lunch with Haley... - LovinDaHaley - 07-14-2012

Bid up $550.00. Next minimum bid $650.00. How high will it go?

RE: Lunch with Haley... - Miguel - 07-14-2012

There are 14 One-On-One Celebrity Experiences listed.

Sorted by "estimated price" Haley appears last. She's fourth when sorted by "number of bids."

http://www.charitybuzz.com/categories/16/catalog_items?keywords=&order=estimated_price&per_page=50

The current bid for "Spend a Day On the Road with Lady Gaga Then Watch Her Show from 2 Prime Seats" is $17,000.

RE: Lunch with Haley... - Haleylvr4evr - 07-14-2012

If I won Haley's contest, we'd probably go to Chipolte or another Mexican place since we both love tacos and mexican food Smile

RE: Lunch with Haley... - Miguel - 07-15-2012

(07-14-2012, 01:24 PM)Haleylvr4evr Wrote: If I won Haley's contest, we'd probably go to Chipolte

Good call.

Bid is now up to $750.