The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Lunch with Haley... - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Lunch with Haley... (/thread-1131.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Lunch with Haley... - Swansteel - 02-21-2013

I talked to Chiara about it in Las Vegas and she told me that the lunch is still on but it has to be set up during a time when Haley is in New York and Chiara can be there with her. It would have happened during the last New York trip but Chiara didn't go on that one. I had originally thought the lunch was going to be in Los Angeles and I could have easily swung that. I'm not so sure about New York. Who knows though, I can be pretty nutty sometimes (believe it or not).

RE: Lunch with Haley... - Miguel - 02-21-2013

Well, they need to make this happen if Fung already paid for the lunch. Maybe they can take the Marine up on his offer and kill both in the same weekend. NYC and Washington DC are 227 miles apart.

RE: Lunch with Haley... - Tusk - 02-22-2013

Did you ever propose the option of splitting the distance and meeting in Chicago?

Unless Fung, who paid for it, doesn't want to have to pony up for a flight too, which you can't blame him Tongue

RE: Lunch with Haley... - Babbs234 - 02-22-2013

(02-21-2013, 11:25 PM)Swansteel Wrote: I talked to Chiara about it in Las Vegas and she told me that the lunch is still on but it has to be set up during a time when Haley is in New York and Chiara can be there with her. It would have happened during the last New York trip but Chiara didn't go on that one. I had originally thought the lunch was going to be in Los Angeles and I could have easily swung that. I'm not so sure about New York. Who knows though, I can be pretty nutty sometimes (believe it or not).
Oh Swan I'm sure your gonna go. Wink Lunch with Haley.... A whole hour and a half with Haley, Fung, and Chiara? I think you would sell your house for a chance to do that. (well maybe not your house) No more top prizes from Stageit for you. Save your money... heheh Good Luck!