The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Haley Will Open For Macy Gray - Interscope Website - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Haley Will Open For Macy Gray - Interscope Website (/thread-1214.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Haley Will Open For Macy Gray - Interscope Website - Asian Dude - 08-06-2012

Glendale, CA
Americana
889 Americana Way 91210
Opening for Macy Gray!
8/23/2012

Exclamation

RE: Haley Will Open For Macy Gray - Interscope Website - buzzenator - 08-06-2012

Welcome to the site Asian Dude...interesting post. Just one concert or a fall tour?

RE: Haley Will Open For Macy Gray - Interscope Website - Asian Dude - 08-06-2012

Macy Gray is an American R&B and soul singer-songwriter, record producer, and actress, famed for her distinctive raspy voice, and a singing style heavily influenced by Billie Holiday and Betty Davis.

Gray released six studio albums, and received five Grammy Award nominations, winning one. She has appeared in a number of films including Training Day, Spider-Man, Scary Movie 3, Lackawanna Blues, Idlewild and For Colored Girls. Gray is best known for her international hit single "I Try," taken from her multi-platinum debut album On How Life Is.

"I Try" (which was originally featured in Love Jones and the Jennifer Aniston-starring vehicle, romantic-comedy Picture Perfect in 1997) was one of the biggest singles of 1999, and subsequent singles "Still" and "Why Didn't You Call Me" ensured the album becoming triple platinum in the U.S., quadruple platinum in the UK, and triple platinum in Canada.

In 2003, Gray released her third studio album, The Trouble with Being Myself, to rave reviews. The lead single, "When I See You", became a radio hit in the U.S. and a top forty hit in the UK, although the album was not as well received by fans. Nevertheless, it became Gray's third top twenty album in the UK. A greatest hits collection and a live album were subsequently released: The Very Best of Macy Gray (2004) and Live in Las Vegas (2005). Additionally, Gray was featured on Marcus Miller's 2005 album Silver Rain, on a cover of Prince's 1986 song "Girls & Boys". She also appeared on the soundtrack to the film Chicago with Queen Latifah and Lil' Kim on "Cell Block Tango/He Had it Comin'.

In March 2007, Gray released her fourth studio album (sixth overall), entitled Big. Two singles, "Finally Made Me Happy" and "Shoo Be Doo", have been released from the album. "What I Gotta Do", another track from the album, is featured on the Shrek the Third soundtrack. It is considered Gray's comeback album, after a four-year hiatus since her last studio album. The album was critically acclaimed and seen by some as her best work to date. It featured collaborations with Natalie Cole, Fergie, Justin Timberlake, and will.i.am, who co-executive produced the album with Gray.

The first single from Gray's fifth studio album The Sellout, "Beauty in the World," is featured in the final sequence of the series finale, Hello Goodbye, of the ABC television series, Ugly Betty. "Beauty in the World" is also used as the theme in multiple videos created by Microsoft to promote Internet Explorer 9. Both singles released from the album ("Beauty in the World" and "Lately") are Top 10 hits on the U.S. Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs chart. On 16 February 2012 to participate in the Sanremo Festival as a guest, performing alongside Gigi D'Alessio and Loredana Berte with the song At least you in the universe, in the English version entitled Flame.

(08-06-2012, 09:16 PM)buzzenator Wrote: Welcome to the site Asian Dude...interesting post. Just one concert or a fall tour?

Thank you. Actually I forgot the password to my first account so I have to make a new one. Smile

That is the only information that I am aware of. It's also posted at Haley's website, under Events.

RE: Haley Will Open For Macy Gray - Interscope Website - Miguel - 08-06-2012

Quote:Americana
is a shopping destination. So I think this is a one-off free show.

RE: Haley Will Open For Macy Gray - Interscope Website - makefigure8s - 08-07-2012

(08-06-2012, 09:33 PM)Miguel Wrote:
Quote:Americana
is a shopping destination. So I think this is a one-off free show.

Yup. Stephanie called Americana At Brand and confirmed it was a free show. Also, isn't at noon (looks like the event template defaults to noon or sometime): it's probably going to be around 6pm. Most likely an outdoor concert.

www.americanaatbrand.com (contact info + possible event detail later)

RE: Haley Will Open For Macy Gray - Interscope Website - Miguel - 08-11-2012

Looks like a 7 PM start time:

http://www.bandsintown.com/event/5571193

RE: Haley Will Open For Macy Gray - Interscope Website - Miguel - 08-13-2012

[Image: A0O75qECUAAeWg7.jpg]

"ReinharDt"

RE: Haley Will Open For Macy Gray - Interscope Website - Tusk - 08-13-2012

sigh......

RE: Haley Will Open For Macy Gray - Interscope Website - Babbs234 - 08-13-2012

(08-13-2012, 11:21 PM)Miguel Wrote: [Image: A0O75qECUAAeWg7.jpg]

"ReinharDt"
Nice sign.... too bad they couldn't get Haley's last name right!! Confused

RE: Haley Will Open For Macy Gray - Interscope Website - midnightblues - 08-14-2012

A typo????? That stinks, Good eye. I never saw itBig GrinCool