The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE (/thread-1227.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Zem - 09-20-2012

(09-19-2012, 11:00 PM)NUG Wrote: My favorite Haley performance ever. Heart

Mine too, it is one you can't live without.

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - buzzenator - 09-20-2012

^ It was one year ago yesterday that we got this video, courtesy of Casey...interesting that Mayfield posts the link one year later to the day 9/19 (more 9s). It is still remarkable and makes all of us realize how special Haley really is...to see the reaction of Mayfield and his band as they experience Haley "live" for the first time. If they were blown away by her performance as professional musicians, what does that mean for the rest of us?

There were so many other performances that we could point to that gave each of us the OMG effect...however, I find it interesting that the other jazz performance, 'Moanin', was so similar to Mayfield's Club. Haley is so gifted, but the jazz/blues area is beyond remarkable. A lot of it has to do with her improvisational skills. It is why we have never heard 'Moanin' exactly the same way again after Idol...it may not be reproducible live or on a new recording. She pulls these heavenly notes & scats from the HaleyZone...a totally different dimension. [Image: love0003.gif]

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Tusk - 09-20-2012

(09-20-2012, 09:11 AM)buzzenator Wrote: ^ It was one year ago yesterday that we got this video, courtesy of Casey...interesting that Mayfield posts the link one year later to the day 9/19 (more 9s). It is still remarkable and makes all of us realize how special Haley really is...to see the reaction of Mayfield and his band as they experience Haley "live" for the first time. If they were blown away by her performance as professional musicians, what does that mean for the rest of us?

There were so many other performances that we could point to that gave each of us the OMG effect...however, I find it interesting that the other jazz performance, 'Moanin', was so similar to Mayfield's Club. Haley is so gifted, but the jazz/blues area is beyond remarkable. A lot of it has to do with her improvisational skills. It is why we have never heard 'Moanin' exactly the same way again after Idol...it may not be reproducible live or on a new recording. She pulls these heavenly notes & scats from the HaleyZone...a totally different dimension. [Image: love0003.gif]
We need to give Pops Reinhart a ton of credit for Haley's improvisationals skills. I remember reading that he used to scat to her, teaching her when she was young and how she realised she could do jazz when she tried out for the Jazz band in high school and scatted like a natural which resulted in her being the band's first Jazz vocalist and then onto Europe....Cool

I recently have been watching some vids of the S10 Idols preparing for the tour and their impromptu performances for the camera, and even in that setting, Haley provides a certain cohesion and melody to even these....
Here's a clip of Haley's scat to "Stand By Me"...melodic, short and sweet Heart

And the whole vid of the whole crew enjoying each other

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Miguel - 09-20-2012

Tweet just made by Irvin:

Quote:Irvin Mayfield ‏@IrvinMayfieldJr

Just talked to @HaleyReinhart for ideas @carnegiehall. Next up @IAmCaseyAbrams

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - My Alter Ego - 09-20-2012

(09-20-2012, 06:38 PM)Miguel Wrote: Tweet just made by Irvin:

Hmmm -- I wonder if this means that "Dweedles Blues" is not set in stone.

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - InItToWinIt - 09-20-2012

(09-20-2012, 07:14 PM)My Alter Ego Wrote:

Hmmm -- I wonder if this means that "Dweedles Blues" is not set in stone.

I love Haley's voice on "Dweedles Blues" and hope she sings it but why would it have been set in stone. Only mention I've seen about it regarding Carnegie was alpha7388's tweet to Irvin and Haley.

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Babbs234 - 09-20-2012

(09-20-2012, 01:24 PM)Tusk Wrote:
(09-20-2012, 09:11 AM)buzzenator Wrote: ^ It was one year ago yesterday that we got this video, courtesy of Casey...interesting that Mayfield posts the link one year later to the day 9/19 (more 9s). It is still remarkable and makes all of us realize how special Haley really is...to see the reaction of Mayfield and his band as they experience Haley "live" for the first time. If they were blown away by her performance as professional musicians, what does that mean for the rest of us?

We need to give Pops Reinhart a ton of credit for Haley's improvisationals skills. I remember reading that he used to scat to her, teaching her when she was young and how she realised she could do jazz when she tried out for the Jazz band in high school and scatted like a natural which resulted in her being the band's first Jazz vocalist and then onto Europe....Cool

I recently have been watching some vids of the S10 Idols preparing for the tour and their impromptu performances for the camera, and even in that setting, Haley provides a certain cohesion and melody to even these....

Thank you for posting these videos Tusk. It reminds us why we are all here following Haley. She is a natural and is so versatile. She brings such joy to the music. She helped carry this song when they sung it here in practice.SmileSmile

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - My Alter Ego - 09-20-2012

(09-20-2012, 01:24 PM)Tusk Wrote:

Sir Buzz, hat tip to you for recognizing the one year anniversary of the GBTC vid. And many thanks to Casey for recording it to begin with! It's not surprising that he would recognize the importance. But that he did record and then get it on YouTube (so that the rest of us could know about it), has a great deal to do with why Irwin invited Haley to this Carnegie gig, and, thus, how Casey got added to it. Given how happy and proud for both of them I feel, I can't imagine how their families must feel! I truly can't! T-Man, I really, really hope that Patti and Harry might be able to join you for the pre-concert "Reinharts" ! (I do recognize it's probably a futile hope.)

And Sir Buzz, thank you for bringing up "Moanin.'" Some (many??) of you know that's when Haley captured me and I knew just what that voice of hers was/is meant to do. But she always brings her ability to "play with a melody" to every thing she does. People who love that will always be happy. People who need to "hear it done" exactly the way it sounds on the CD may have a problem. Rolleyes

T-Man, yes, it was her dad who gave her those great "improv" lessons when she was young, and it's so heart warming that she always tells us of that! Re-watching that "Stand By You" vid (the entire one) reminded me of some things (how much this group, with a few exceptions, really bonded and respected each other musically and/or personally).

Also, I noticed that Haley tried to become a "group leader" near the end, and end the piece with what most musicians would recognize as "fine" (Latin term -- unfortunately, I don't know how to get the accent over the "e" here but the signal is her fingertips to thumb on both hands). That it didn't quite work says to me that a.) some people may not have seen it; and b.) some who did didn't have a clue what it meant.

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - danzeb - 09-20-2012

Wonder how much time Haley will get. Here's the list of guest performers:
[attachment=36]

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Tusk - 09-20-2012

They seem to be adding on as time goes on...hopefully not so they can generate more interest for the event, they have quite a list already....

I'm guessing Haley and Casey may get a song each and maybe a couple duets. I'm going into this understanding that Haley will be only a small part of the show, so am fine with it, so can enjoy it for the cultural event that it's turning out to be...

I've been to mostly rock concerts and such, this'll be the first event I attend with this much culture attached to it.

I'm glad that Haleyholic is going with me, her enthusiasm for the event will make it that much more enjoyable I think. Funglaw apparently is sitting near the front and I'm trying to talk him into meeting us before the show for a drink. Hopefully, I can meet more Haliens there too Tongue