The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE (/thread-1227.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Babbs234 - 09-20-2012

(09-20-2012, 10:10 PM)Tusk Wrote: They seem to be adding on as time goes on...hopefully not so they can generate more interest for the event, they have quite a list already....

I'm guessing Haley and Casey may get a song each and maybe a couple duets. I'm going into this understanding that Haley will be only a small part of the show, so am fine with it, so can enjoy it for the cultural event that it's turning out to be...

I've been to mostly rock concerts and such, this'll be the first event I attend with this much culture attached to it.

I'm glad that Haleyholic is going with me, her enthusiasm for the event will make it that much more enjoyable I think. Funglaw apparently is sitting near the front and I'm trying to talk him into meeting us before the show for a drink. Hopefully, I can meet more Haliens there too Tongue
I hope Haley sees you guys in the audience or at least realizes that her Haliens are there for her!! To travel from so far away to see her. How cool is that?? [Image: character00308.gif]

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Tusk - 09-20-2012

(09-20-2012, 10:19 PM)Babbs234 Wrote: I hope Haley sees you guys in the audience or at least realizes that her Haliens are there for her!! To travel from so far away to see her. How cool is that?? [Image: character00308.gif]
She's met so many people, I doubt she'd recognise or remember me. If Himm2 were going, she would definitely recognise him in the audience.Cool

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Himm2 - 09-21-2012

(09-20-2012, 10:27 PM)Tusk Wrote:
(09-20-2012, 10:19 PM)Babbs234 Wrote: I hope Haley sees you guys in the audience or at least realizes that her Haliens are there for her!!
She's met so many people, I doubt she'd recognise or remember me. If Himm2 were going, she would definitely recognise him in the audience.Cool
I'd probably look pretty silly wearing my pale green white sox cap in the prestigious Carnegie Hall. That is my trademark wardrobe for all Haley appearances. Wear your custom "Listen Up" shirt you made and she'll identify you Tusk! She recognized you at Lollapalooza.

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Tusk - 09-24-2012

(09-21-2012, 01:03 AM)Himm2 Wrote:
(09-20-2012, 10:19 PM)Babbs234 Wrote: I hope Haley sees you guys in the audience or at least realizes that her Haliens are there for her!!
I'd probably look pretty silly wearing my pale green white sox cap in the prestigious Carnegie Hall. That is my trademark wardrobe for all Haley appearances. Wear your custom "Listen Up" shirt you made and she'll identify you Tusk! She recognized you at Lollapalooza.

LOL I think Haleyholic would be mortified if I were to show up in a Tshirt Tongue LOL... I don't mind 'dressing up' for this occasion. (Hmmm, maybe I could print the artwork on my dress shirt ...Wink )
I will probably shave too, which might mean Haley won't recognise me without my scruffy facial hair Big Grin

BTW it looks like funglaw accepted my invitation to join Haleyholic and I for a pre-func round of "Reinharts"... I told him we can discuss it more here at Haleyfans...so maybe we'll be able to ask more details about his pending lunch with Haley Wink

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - My Alter Ego - 09-24-2012

(09-24-2012, 04:32 PM)Tusk Wrote:
(09-21-2012, 01:03 AM)Himm2 Wrote:

LOL I think Haleyholic would be mortified if I were to show up in a Tshirt Tongue LOL... I don't mind 'dressing up' for this occasion. (Hmmm, maybe I could print the artwork on my dress shirt ...Wink )
I will probably shave too, which might mean Haley won't recognise me without my scruffy facial hair Big Grin

BTW it looks like funglaw accepted my invitation to join Haleyholic and I for a pre-func round of "Reinharts"... I told him we can discuss it more here at Haleyfans...so maybe we'll be able to ask more details about his pending lunch with Haley Wink

Not that I would want you to embarrass Haleyholic, but you could do "a Casey" (which I believe is just following a tradition begun by Don Johnson, wa-aa-yy back in the Miami Vice days of throwing a blazer over your T-shirt. (BTW, I do hope that's not the way Casey intends to dress for "this shindig," but I might not be surprised if he does.)

I wonder if I bought a 'cheap' black jacket and put my 'Haley Graphic' in white on the back, they might not like it and ask me to take it off?

Or a white jacket and the Haley Graphic in black on the back LOL.... Tongue

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - My Alter Ego - 09-24-2012

^^LOL is right. So many options, so little time....Cool

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Babbs234 - 09-24-2012

[Image: Superman-shirt_zpscce2583b.jpg][Image: newcameraphotosSept2012012_zps9e1a93e4.jpg?t=1348545524]
T-Man, I think you should wear your "Listen Up" tshirt that you made (have to wear it backwards to see the logo) , under a shirt and dark jacket. The shirt will have to have snaps instead of buttons so you can quickly show people who you came to see TongueBig Grin
I tried to put the tshirt with logo in the superman pic but am lacking in technical skills. Undecided I tried!!

I think that might get me arrested Exclamation
LOL it might look like I'm flashing people Tongue Blush

I appreciate the effort Wink

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Miguel - 09-25-2012

Quote:Aaron Neville & Branford Marsalis Added to NOJO 10 Anniversary at Carnegie Hall

...Sharing the stage with Mayfield and NOJO, will be a daring and diverse potpourri of musicians, including the Michigan-bred, Paris-reborn, award winning jazz chanteuse and host of NPR's JazzSet, Dee Dee Bridgewater; the amazing, conductorless Sphinx Virtuosi, a group of young Black and Latino classical string players; vocalists Casey Abrams and Interscope recording artist Haley Reinhart, two Season 10 American Idol finalists; and two scions of New Orleans' most celebrated musical families: saxophonist/bandleader/educator Branford Marsalis and the soulful, yodeling vocalist Aaron Neville of the Neville Brothers, who will release his debut Blue Note CD, My True Story, in January.

http://home.nestor.minsk.by/jazz/news/2012/09/2506.html