The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE (/thread-1227.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Tusk - 09-25-2012

Quote:Irvin Mayfield‏@IrvinMayfieldJr

How do you define #Jazz? @Soledad_Obrien shares her view as a lover of Jazz on @carnegiehall #MusicalExchange http://bit.ly/zGVxqE

Bit of publicity for the event

Quote:Get to know Soledad O’Brien, who will host the New Orleans Jazz Orchestra's gala 10th anniversary concert at Carnegie Hall. She talks about her experience as a lover of jazz, and her background as a minority and journalist.

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Tusk - 10-01-2012

Officially less than a week before Carnegie Tongue (after waiting all this time, seems to sure have gotten here fast)
....I was wondering if anyone was planning on recording the radio (internet) broadcast of the show since I won't be able to. I'd like to hear that too Big Grin

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Himm2 - 10-01-2012

(10-01-2012, 01:05 AM)Tusk Wrote: ....I was wondering if anyone was planning on recording the radio (internet) broadcast of the show since I won't be able to. I'd like to hear that too Big Grin
I'll give it go Tusk.

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - NUG - 10-01-2012

(10-01-2012, 06:56 AM)Himm2 Wrote: I'll give it go Tusk.

Goody! Big Grin

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Tusk - 10-02-2012

Thx Himm2 Big Grin ,

I really hope that there will be some good video for this, because the alternatives appear to be subpar to unpredictable from my end Tongue (and a waste of money, it turned out Undecided )...
At least, I'll have the audio to remember it by when I return home

I hope the Reinhart clan make it to the show and I get to meet them, personally Cool

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Babbs234 - 10-02-2012

(10-02-2012, 12:58 PM)Tusk Wrote: Thx Himm2 Big Grin ,

I really hope that there will be some good video for this, because the alternatives appear to be subpar to unpredictable from my end Tongue (and a waste of money, it turned out Undecided )...
At least, I'll have the audio to remember it by when I return home

I hope the Reinhart clan make it to the show and I get to meet them, personally Cool
Why don't you or Himm email the Reinharts and ask if they are going to the show. That way you could mention a meeting with them. With all the videos youve taken and the tshirt youve made etc, I'm sure they would love to meet you. They're a very appreciative family! Big Grin

Both Lolla and Carnegie are pretty 'big' events for their family, I would never suppose that I could ask them for a meeting, as I'm sure the day of the event would be craziness with excitement and getting ready for them all (assuming the Reinharts would attend).

(I contemplated asking for 'permission' to record the events...but I reconsidered. I think the Reinharts are pulled many directions regarding Haley and I'm sure there have been many Haliens who have contributed plenty, in their own ways, to support Haley, as much as I've done. Last thing I need to do is come off as one of 'those' types of fans, that feel they are owed something. I'd like to think I can keep some perspective and not go overboard with my communications with Haley's family)

I kind of wish I had scheduled for one or two more days to see more than just the show (my flight leaves the next morning at 9 am Tongue ), but I wasn't too keen on spending for an extra day for the hotel room as I've more than gone over what I intended to spend on these trips at the beginning of the year

Still very excited, though Big Grin

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Babbs234 - 10-02-2012

(10-02-2012, 02:15 PM)Tusk Wrote: Both Lolla and Carnegie are pretty 'big' events for their family, I would never suppose that I could ask them for a meeting, as I'm sure the day of the event would be craziness with excitement and getting ready for them all (assuming the Reinharts would attend).

(I contemplated asking for 'permission' to record the events...but I reconsidered. I think the Reinharts are pulled many directions regarding Haley and I'm sure there have been many Haliens who have contributed plenty, in their own ways, to support Haley, as much as I've done. Last thing I need to do is come off as one of 'those' types of fans, that feel they are owed something. I'd like to think I can keep some perspective and not go overboard with my communications with Haley's family)

I kind of wish I had scheduled for one or two more days to see more than just the show (my flight leaves the next morning at 9 am Tongue ), but I wasn't too keen on spending for an extra day for the hotel room as I've more than gone over what I intended to spend on these trips at the beginning of the year

Still very excited, though Big Grin
Sorry Tusk, i didnt mean for you to feel like you would be overbearing with the family. My thinking was, if they knew they were going to meet you, even if just for a minute, it would be easier to approach them. I didnt mean a "meeting", I meant a "Hi How are you" kind of thing. Oh well, it was just an idea. Himm could still ask Harry if he is going....

Babbs, nothing to apologise for. Your suggestions come from the right place, so, no worries Wink

I just see so many people grabbing for attention, that I get self conscious about how I behave. I don't want to give the impression that I should warrant anything special. I want there to be no doubt, that my support is focussed on enjoying and spreading the Haley love and enthusiasm.
(Not that I wouldn't turn down the opportunity if it presented itself, I just don't want to force it, or appear 'pushy')

I did email Harry to let him know I'm excited to see Haley at Carnegie and hope that her recent trip to Taiwan will mean an overseas market opening up for Haley, and that I hope to meet them in NY, if they are going.

Not exactly asking for a meeting, more about congratulations for the pending big occasion for the family. Just like my other trips, happy to be going and if anything else happens, that would be a cherry on top

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - alpha7388 - 10-02-2012

Haley has been thinking of Carnegie for months now, she says, so I am sure she has thought about it a lot and prepared. Should be a great show.