The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE (/thread-1227.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - NUG - 10-05-2012

(10-05-2012, 06:28 PM)Tusk Wrote:
(10-05-2012, 05:49 PM)Miguel Wrote: It sounded like in the interview he may have said something about watching the video a week later. If he did, he may have watched some other videos that confirmed his first impression.

My bet is "Moanin" probably was what sealed the deal as far as their Jazz chops...Cool

thank goodness her videos were still viewable on Youtube at that time

I remember after that vid came up, the tour had moved on to the Phillipines. For the longest time, her night 2 Phillipines performances of HORTS and BATJ were featured on the side of the Mayfield video. In those performances, she was 110% super star, the huge crowd was going wild!! I imagined Mayfield moving on to those after watching their video, thinking "who the heck was that chick?!?" Big Grin Haley is amazing, and pros are amazed by her. Cool

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Tusk - 10-05-2012

"Girl can Saaaang!" Cool

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - midnightblues - 10-05-2012

Moanin. I still have lots of Haley vids in HD on VLC .Is there any way I can post from VLC to this forum????

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - john - 10-05-2012

(10-05-2012, 06:39 PM)NUG Wrote:
(10-05-2012, 06:28 PM)Tusk Wrote:
(10-05-2012, 05:49 PM)Miguel Wrote: It sounded like in the interview he may have said something about watching the video a week later. If he did, he may have watched some other videos that confirmed his first impression.

My bet is "Moanin" probably was what sealed the deal as far as their Jazz chops...Cool

thank goodness her videos were still viewable on Youtube at that time

I remember after that vid came up, the tour had moved on to the Phillipines. For the longest time, her night 2 Phillipines performances of HORTS and BATJ were featured on the side of the Mayfield video. In those performances, she was 110% super star, the huge crowd was going wild!! I imagined Mayfield moving on to those after watching their video, thinking "who the heck was that chick?!?" Big Grin Haley is amazing, and pros are amazed by her. Cool

Funny, after watching the interview I watched the NOLA performance with Mayfield, which inspired me to watch Moanin', then HOTRS, and BATJ. All the time wondering if Mayfield had taken a similar voyage through some of Haley's performance videos. Apparently Irvin had his own personal WTF moment onstage with Haley. I loved hearing about that.

I also flashed on John Lennon saying "I think we passed the audition" a the end of the rooftop performance. What Haley accomplished that night in NOLA certainly affirms that she is a special talent. I wonder if Moanin' sealed the deal to include Casey.

(10-05-2012, 07:10 PM)midnightblues Wrote: Moanin. I still have lots of Haley vids in HD on VLC .Is there any way I can post from VLC to this forum????
It would just be taken down Tongue

Here's a lower resolution one that's survived..

(10-05-2012, 07:12 PM)john Wrote: Funny, after watching the interview I watched the NOLA performance with Mayfield, which inspired me to watch Moanin', then HOTRS, and BATJ. All the time wondering if Mayfield had taken a similar voyage through some of Haley's performance videos. Apparently Irvin had his own personal WTF moment onstage with Haley. I loved hearing about that.
Haley had so many memorable performances that season, if I had to chose her 'epic' performances...game changers? HOTRS and Moanin' are 1a and 1b IMO.
BATJ is an honorable mention, it just doesn't compare when you talk performance/vocal/ stage presence AND the way they shot it.
Her steamy stares into the camera, the way the camera circles Haley as she sing the last notes of HOTRS.
The way the camera pulls back to reveal the entire audience leaping to it's feet..the tight circle around Haley and Casey as they 'skat speak' to each other, Haley with her "Mmm hmm" in "Moanin'" was insanely good

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - midnightblues - 10-05-2012

That's good to know so there are video Nazis scouring the Internet looking for the legal videos to confiscate? Even on a form like this? Thanks for the info it was such a tragic event when all of REPADS videos got taken down. I do have Moanin, LOve the HD.version

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Haleylvr4evr - 10-05-2012

(10-05-2012, 07:13 PM)Tusk Wrote:
(10-05-2012, 07:10 PM)midnightblues Wrote: Moanin. I still have lots of Haley vids in HD on VLC .Is there any way I can post from VLC to this forum????
It would just be taken down Tongue

Here's a lower resolution one that's survived..

Standing ovation from the judges!

(10-05-2012, 07:20 PM)midnightblues Wrote: That's good to know so there are video Nazis scouring the Internet looking for the legal videos to confiscate? Even on a form like this? Thanks for the info it was such a tragic event when all of REPADS videos got taken down. I do have Moanin, LOve the HD.version
Repads video are blocked from viewing in the States, they weren't taken down. You can use proxy web sites to view them.
I don't understand why some are taken down and some are simply blocked from view in certain countries.

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Haleylvr4evr - 10-05-2012

(10-05-2012, 07:27 PM)Tusk Wrote:
(10-05-2012, 07:20 PM)midnightblues Wrote: That's good to know so there are video Nazis scouring the Internet looking for the legal videos to confiscate? Even on a form like this? Thanks for the info it was such a tragic event when all of REPADS videos got taken down. I do have Moanin, LOve the HD.version
Repads video are blocked from viewing in the States, they weren't taken down. You can use proxy web sites to view them.

Isnt that kind of illegal? I dont want to get caught with viruses or spyware by using that stuff

(10-05-2012, 07:29 PM)Haleylvr4evr Wrote:
(10-05-2012, 07:27 PM)Tusk Wrote:

Isnt that kind of illegal? I dont want to get caught with viruses or spyware by using that stuff
It's not Illegal I don't think, but you definitely should worry about viruses and spyware. When I'm not sure I usually do a search and see if people have commented on the site, or if there is a warning.

The one I tried was cumbersome and there are ads so, ya you never know about viruses (the site may be safe, but the ads that buy the space can carry virus or take you to an unsafe site if you accidentally click on it)