The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE (/thread-1227.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Tusk - 10-08-2012

Thnx for the link... so much better if the interviewers were actual fans, instead we get the standard questions Tongue (Dating Casey?) ....was the guy serious when he said Haley was 16? I hope not...

sort of OT. The woman on the right in the red dress was a sports reporter in Seattle but had to quit because she dated and ended up marrying the tight end for the Seahawks.

Oh BTW.... Happy Carnegie Day !! Cool

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Miguel - 10-08-2012

Quote:Chiara Kramer ‏@chiarakramer

Oh, New York, we sure have a love/ hate relationship don't we?

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - john - 10-08-2012

(10-08-2012, 09:01 AM)Tusk Wrote: Thnx for the link... so much better if the interviewers were actual fans, instead we get the standard questions Tongue (Dating Casey?) ....was the guy serious when he said Haley was 16? I hope not...

sort of OT. The woman on the right in the red dress was a sports reporter in Seattle but had to quit because she dated and ended up marrying the tight end for the Seahawks.

Oh BTW.... Happy Carnegie Day !! Cool

Haley does a great job on these local shows. Speaking of Casey, I haven't seen or heard anything from or about him relating to the show tonight. Did he go to the rehearsal?

(10-08-2012, 01:30 PM)john Wrote: Haley does a great job on these local shows. Speaking of Casey, I haven't seen or heard anything from or about him relating to the show tonight. Did he go to the rehearsal?

I thought I read somewhere that he was doing a show maybe a couple days ago... maybe they're squeezing in a quick run through today.

Getting ready to head down there to meet Funglaw and later Haleyholic, Finally burned my "Haleypalooza" DVD's so I can give them to the Reinharts, myself. Brought a couple extra in case the Abrams are interested (Harry told me the Abrams arrainged their seating ) .... pretty psyched Cool

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Miguel - 10-08-2012

"Harry told me the Abrams arranged their seating"

What does that mean? When did you talk to Harry?

(10-08-2012, 01:56 PM)Miguel Wrote: "Harry told me the Abrams arranged their seating"

What does that mean? When did you talk to Harry?
When he replied to my email....I gave him an open invitation to join us for the "Reinhart" toast if he had time.
They are having dinner with friends before the show, but he told me to give a 'Cheers' from he and Patti as we toast (He got a kick out of a drink named after Haley) Big Grin
He couldn't tell me where his seats were because the Abrams are taking care of getting the seats for them.

Himm2 I'll send you the DVD when I get back. I'll also include one for Babbs if you guys can coordinate a meeting...or Babbs, if you want, you can PM me your address, and I can send it to you. The quality is better than the youtubes, but the best would be on a blu ray disc, but my laptop doesn't have a blu ray burner :p

(OH BTW Happy belated birthday to my fellow Libra Haliens, Bluesman and Cherelann Cool )

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - john - 10-08-2012

There he is! Different look for Haley. No haircut for Casey, but he's got his melodica.

Oh, just @HaleyReinhart and @iamcaseyabrams hanging out backstage @carnegiehall
[Image: A4teBPQCAAAdHV6.jpg]

And then. This happened. @HaleyReinhart @iamcaseyabrams
[Image: A4teXZUCQAAya-q.jpg]

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - midnightblues - 10-08-2012

(10-08-2012, 02:09 PM)Tusk Wrote: When he replied to my email....I gave him an open invitation to join us for the "Reinhart" toast if he had time.
They are having dinner with friends before the show, but he told me to give a 'Cheers' from he and Patti as we toast (He got a kick out of a drink named after Haley) Big Grin
He couldn't tell me where his seats were because the Abrams are taking care of getting the seats for them.

Himm2 I'll send you the DVD when I get back. I'll also include one for Babbs if you guys can coordinate a meeting...or Babbs, if you want, you can PM me your address, and I can send it to you. The quality is better than the youtubes, but the best would be on a blu ray disc, but my laptop doesn't have a blu ray burner :p

(OH BTW Happy belated birthday to my fellow Libra Haliens, Bluesman and Cherelann Cool )

thank you, u got the best B/Day prize with Hales at C/Hall. Take pics and line up the shots at the bar.

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Himm2 - 10-08-2012

[quote='john' pid='16054' dateline='1349727755']
There he is! Different look for Haley. No haircut for Casey, but he's got his melodica.
[Image: A4teBPQCAAAdHV6.jpg]

I'd like to think Haley took a cue from a comment I left on the NOLA Youtube that her Straighter hair works well for Jazz.
Thats the same suit Casey wore for the Mag Mile Lights Fest show back in November. I bet he only owns one suit.
Tusk...I will likely see Babbs in the near future if you just want to use one address. Thanks!!!

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Haleylvr4evr - 10-08-2012

Have fun tonight, Tusk!