The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE (/thread-1227.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Babbs234 - 08-10-2012

Or maybe Tusk could use one of these:
[Image: draft_lens18034151module150739052photo_1...-shirt.jpg]
Quote:Video Spy Camera Shirt
Video Spy T-ShirtNow this is fun.
Stylish retro spy theme T-Shirt has a tiny color digital camera hidden in the chest. Use the pocket based remote to shoot color digital photos plus
Vibration feedback shutter lets you know when you've taken a new shot.

Centered in the artwork on the shirt is a camera. Hidden behind the soft cotton exterior is a fully-functioning spy camera.
[Image: draft_lens18034151module151784379photo_1...shades.jpg]

Quote: Video Spy Camera Eye Glasses
Spy Sunglasses Eyewear glassesFashionable polarized sunglasses with hidden micro camera features an MP3 player along with both video and photo recording capability. Download or upload files to a computer through the included USB cable or directly from the 4GB micro SD card.

Video Spy Sunglasses with polarized lens

Record HD videos through a hidden micro pinhole camera located in the center of frame
CoolCool

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - My Alter Ego - 08-10-2012

^^^Well, Babbs, apparently we're thinking along the same (devious) lines. I didn't watch the Seinfeld clip, but it looks to me a set of binoculars to the right of Jerry's head -- opera glasses would not be conspicuous at all in that place. Any inventors out there???? Cool

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - LovinDaHaley - 08-10-2012

^^^ LOL - Love the Seinfeld clip and all the creative ideas Cool

Tusk Tusk he's our man, if he can't do it nobody can... GOOOOOOO TUSK! [Image: party0002.gif]

"No Dress Code" - May be true as a hard enforced rule, but people dress pretty nice for Carnegie Hall. They should say "Nice Casual or Better". But it also depends on the event. Charity events are usually pretty dressy, but an event like this you'd be fine even in jeans and a polo shirt (just not a sloppy looking outfit). I wouldn't recommend Cholo shorts and a Wifebeater T.

PS. MAE, I ended up staying close to home at CSU-Pueblo Big Grin

(08-10-2012, 12:15 PM)LovinDaHaley Wrote:
^^^ LOL - Love the Seinfeld clip and all the creative ideas Cool

Tusk Tusk he's our man, if he can't do it nobody can... GOOOOOOO TUSK! [Image: party0002.gif]

"No Dress Code" - May be true as a hard enforced rule, but people dress pretty nice for Carnegie Hall. They should say "Nice Casual or Better". But it also depends on the event. Charity events are usually pretty dressy, but an event like this you'd be fine even in jeans and a polo shirt (just not a sloppy looking outfit). I wouldn't recommend Cholo shorts and a Wifebeater T.

PS. MAE, I ended up staying close to home at CSU-Pueblo Big Grin

Love the cheer.

As far as the dress code, Tusk, just remember that on the East Coast people tend to dress a bit (OK, quite a bit) spiffier than we do in Seattle. (The grunge look would really stick outBig Grin.)

BTW, I thought that Carnegie might have such information on its website, because last year, when I went to Boston, I went to a BSO concert. Before going I poked around a bit on its website and noticed an "Etiquette" section. You don't find anything of the kind on the Seattle Symphony website. Seattle-ites take "casual" to interesting extremes.

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Tusk - 08-10-2012

I'm kind of surprised there isn't a rush for the tickets. We've been anticipating this for quite some time, even before we knew about Lollapalooza right?

Unless there are a bunch of Haliens going and just not saying so. She must have a good number of fans in NY I would think, and the NOLA performance with Mayfield jr got such a good response, as one of the biggest she got since leaving Idol at the time.
(Haven't checked on Twitter though)

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Miguel - 08-10-2012

Haley is not headlining the event, so many people don't even know she is appearing. And the majority of her fans online are younger/not from NYC. As much as I would like to see her perform, I can't justify the expense of the trip.

I've only been to NYC once, on a two-day business trip. I traveled with a young woman who was my creative partner at an ad agency. We visited our employer's New York office to learn about a new client. She had previously worked there, so she gave me a walking tour of the immediate area. We stayed at the Four Seasons and walked to work -- it was pretty cool to be able to stop in at a NYC deli for breakfast. One evening, the worldwide creative director and his assistant took us to dinner at an intimate Indian restaurant where we were served a multi-course meal (my first experience with Indian food). Then the assistant, female, took us clubbing via taxi. It was a neat experience.

^^^Sounds like it was an enjoyable experience for you, Miguel.

I wonder if Pia will be in the audience?

(08-10-2012, 02:07 PM)Miguel Wrote: Haley is not headlining the event, so many people don't even know she is appearing. And the majority of her fans online are younger/not from NYC. As much as I would like to see her perform, I can't justify the expense of the trip.

You are our representative Tusk! And cell phones and cameras are not allowed, hence you may need that spyware! Hehe [Image: zorro.gif] [Image: thumbsup.gif]

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Tusk - 08-10-2012

(08-10-2012, 03:33 PM)Babbs234 Wrote:
(08-10-2012, 02:07 PM)Miguel Wrote: Haley is not headlining the event, so many people don't even know she is appearing. And the majority of her fans online are younger/not from NYC. As much as I would like to see her perform, I can't justify the expense of the trip.

You are our representative Tusk! And cell phones and cameras are not allowed, hence you may need that spyware! Hehe [Image: zorro.gif] [Image: thumbsup.gif]
Tongue Part of the fun would have been meeting other Haliens and sharing a round of 'Reinharts' before the show.

Well at least I'll be going with Haley Holic and she's a big jazz head looking forward to some Jazz Caley.

(Had an interesting thought listening to my Lolla playlist... All that swampy brass in "Oh My"....too weird that Haley perform that with Mayfield jr's band and Casey doing the rap?? ).... I know a crazy thought, but it would be bad a$$ to hear it with real brass professionals. Would be such a raucous performance too Heart

Quote:Tongue Part of the fun would have been meeting other Haliens and sharing a round of 'Reinharts' before the show.

Well at least I'll be going with Haley Holic and she's a big jazz head looking forward to some Jazz Caley.

(Had an interesting thought listening to my Lolla playlist... All that swampy brass in "Oh My"....too weird that Haley perform that with Mayfield jr's band and Casey doing the rap?? ).... I know a crazy thought, but it would be bad a$$ to hear it real brass professionals. Would be such a raucous performance too Heart

Ya never know what could happen with Haley and Casey together. They do like to be spontaneous, but this is Carnagie Hall, and I don't think their running the show. But i just thought, WOW...Tusk, your gonna see Haley and Casey TOGETHER!! You are gonna have a wonderful time. And I think other Haliens will say their going as time approaches.
H___, maybe Ill win the lottery and join you.TongueTongue