The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE (/thread-1227.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Tusk - 08-10-2012

Isn't Fung Law from NY? I thought I read that somewhere...
With what he spent for the lunch he may not go...but then again, I wouldn't be surprised if he did go Cool

Anyways, we just need a 'rich' NY Halien who is willing to host a bunch of us in his mansion for a couple of days as lodging would probably part of the big cost... The ticket is not much more than Lollapalooza's was
(haven't looked up the cost of the trip yet...want to make sure I'm good and drunk before I see the damage Tongue ) LOL

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Babbs234 - 08-10-2012

(08-10-2012, 05:53 PM)Tusk Wrote: Isn't Fung Law from NY? I thought I read that somewhere...
With what he spent for the lunch he may not go...but then again, I wouldn't be surprised if he did go Cool

Anyways, we just need a 'rich' NY Halien who is willing to host a bunch of us in his mansion for a couple of days as lodging would probably part of the big cost... The ticket is not much more than Lollapalooza's was
(haven't looked up the cost of the trip yet...want to make sure I'm good and drunk before I see the damage Tongue ) LOL

Yeah Tusk, not to make you fret, but after paying for the lolla trip and NY trip, I bet you could have "won" that private lunch with Haley!! But this way, your seeing more of our beautiful country!! [Image: earth.gif]
And you deserve it!!Smile

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Miguel - 08-10-2012

(08-10-2012, 06:11 PM)Babbs234 Wrote: Tusk, not to make you fret, but after paying for the lolla trip and NY trip, I bet you could have "won" that private lunch with Haley!!

No telling how high Fung was willing to go.

(08-10-2012, 06:21 PM)Miguel Wrote: No telling how high Fung was willing to go.

That's true, Miguel. I was just having fun!

(08-10-2012, 06:11 PM)Babbs234 Wrote:
(08-10-2012, 05:53 PM)Tusk Wrote: Isn't Fung Law from NY? I thought I read that somewhere...

Yeah Tusk, not to make you fret, but after paying for the lolla trip and NY trip, I bet you could have "won" that private lunch with Haley!! But this way, your seeing more of our beautiful country!! [Image: earth.gif]
And you deserve it!!Smile
If I hadn't gone to Lolla we would have barely any Lolla vids. I'm a little surprised as I thought many of her fans who went would be tech savy and have better vids Huh

As it was Lolla was perfect and I wouldn't have changed anything. It was a chance to hang out with friends and see Haley perform new songs for the first time on a perfect, tree canopied, light breeze day. Heart

Carnegie was on the list since it was first a possibility ( I remembered that it made an impression on me that she remembered my name after talking and signing for all the others, in Spokane, when I asked her if it was going to happen. That was when it was confirmed to me, by Haley herself, that Carnegie was on)

I'm single, don't do alot of spending, and my idea of a vacation is usually spending a few days in Vegas in a hotel gambling (I'm usually cheap Tongue ). It's something like this that I've saved money for, I've not regretted any of the trips I've taken... and have the memories (and on video) to last.

I'm in a position to go, and I know I would be regretting it if I didn't.

Oh, I almost forgot about your videos Tusk! yeah you couldn't have gone to lunch with Haley. What would we have done without your wonderful videos! [Image: ashamed_smilie.gif]
I'm happy for you that your going. Its going to be great. Big GrinBig Grin

I am definitely buying me a new camera for my birthday!

(08-10-2012, 07:30 PM)Babbs234 Wrote: Oh, I almost forgot about your videos Tusk! yeah you couldn't have gone to lunch with Haley. What would we have done without your wonderful videos! [Image: ashamed_smilie.gif]
I'm happy for you that your going. Its going to be great. Big GrinBig Grin

I am definitely buying me a new camera for my birthday!
And those were low res videos too. The actual videos are HUGE, although I still contend the resolution is less crisp than the footage Himm2 got from Hard Rock Chicago with his smaller camera. Tongue (probably due to how far I had to zoom in to avoid obstacles)

I'll be working on them to make a DVD of Lolla Soon with as high a resolution as I can fit on the DVD to send to the Reinharts (Now that I have a PC that can handle the video editing and burning). I'm thinking about doing more with it rather than just burn the concert onto a DVD (with chapters) like I did for the LA vids I sent to Harry. I have small clips of them setting up the stage, maybe splice in some Lolla pictures, add a comment or two...maybe some reviews of her performance. You know, be creative, make it more a keepsake of the moments, more than just footage I took.

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Tom22 - 08-10-2012

Smile Give Tusk some credit,

much as he likes to poetically describe Haley's "person" Cool ...

I give him credit for being a fan for Haley's Music !

Certainly with an either/or choice he'd take the concert over lunch ... demanding she sang an entire set for her food would be a bit much !
Wink

Of course, the selfish thanks I have for him making those great Lolla performances really tipped my opinion of his judgement!

(08-10-2012, 08:20 PM)Tom22 Wrote: Smile Give Tusk some credit,

much as he likes to poetically describe Haley's "person" Cool ...

I give him credit for being a fan for Haley's Music !

Certainly with an either/or choice he'd take the concert over lunch ... demanding she sang an entire set for her food would be a bit much !
Wink

Of course, the selfish thanks I have for him making those great Lolla performances really tipped my opinion of his judgement!
Oh I very much appreciate Haley's looks. It's what kick started my artistic side awake after years of hibernation. Haley is my muse Heart

Her Looks
Her Voice
Her Attitude
Her Empathy
Her Versatility
Her Perseverance
Her Adorkable Side
Her Love for Her Family
Her Respect of those that came before her
Etc.....

I'd also love to have a conversation with her, if I had the option (and why I'm so mad I missed the chance at the Lollashop signing. She was only there 10 minutes... I wonder how many came.) I wouldn't have been rushed through like i was at Lolla. We might talk Beatles, I would have asked her if she could tell us that Interscope has an international strategy for her and how soon.
Every aspect of Haley compliments the other
I love the whole package Heart

Plus I not only get to enjoy her performing live, I also get to help to spread the word on her Big Grin

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Miguel - 08-11-2012

Quote:Irvin Mayfield ‏@IrvinMayfieldJr

@HaleyReinhart @IAmCaseyAbrams Brandford Marsalis @carnegiehall with a 19 piece big band @nolaNOJO hosted by @Soledad_OBrien oct 8th #NOLA

JUST TWEETED:

Quote:Irvin Mayfield ‏@IrvinMayfieldJr

@HaleyReinhart @IAmCaseyAbrams what's your favorite jazz songs?