The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message

Haley Reinhart Forum
Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE (/thread-1227.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - LovinDaHaley - 08-12-2012

(08-12-2012, 12:02 AM)alpha7388 Wrote: The seating looks different but the caption was NOJO at carnegie hall

[Image: events3.png]

I don't think that's Carnegie Hall. But the dress is probably similar to what Tusk will see.

There's 3 auditoriums at Carnegie Hall and none of them have bench seating.

The Main Hall (Isaac Stern Auditorium)
[Image: 1CarnegieHall.jpg]

Zankel Hall
[Image: 3CarnegieHall.jpg]

Weill Recital Hall
[Image: 2CarnegieHall.jpg]

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Miguel - 08-12-2012

Mayfield first reached out to Haley on Twitter in November - which is around the time Haley and Casey were promoting BICO. So that may have solidified his impression of her.

He then tweeted Haley on March 2nd, and then March 14.

On April 2, he tweeted to Casey: "Guess who's coming to Carnegie Hall on Oct8th? @HaleyReinhart"

So...Mayfield sought Haley, and she possibly wanted to share the experience with Casey because he's her Jazz buddy?

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Tusk - 08-12-2012

I have a feeling Casey is there because Mayfield Jr is convinced of him as a musician as well as being a friend of Haley's. Also add to the fact that both Haley and Casey have been very vocal about their respect of, and intention of bringing Jazz to relevance in their music. Mayfield Jr, with his involvement in music/jazz education would definitely be behind helping that cause.

"Hit the Road Jack" is very likely a duet that will be performed Big Grin

(For some reason, I get the impression that Casey might have had something to do with setting up Haley's performance in Mayfield Jr's bar in NOLA...Ray Chew might have also been involved)

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Tom22 - 08-12-2012

Here is the New Orleans Jazz Orchestra Mission Statement:

ABOUT US & OUR MISSION

Our Mission is to inspire freedom and culture in the individual and the global community by creating authentic, engaging Jazz experiences that celebrate the origins and transform the future of Jazz. As a performing arts organization, our goal is to strengthen the business of Jazz through performances, touring, recordings, education and media platforms. The NOJO is the first and only performing arts institution committed solely to the development of the Industry of Jazz in the city that created it.

-

Irvin Mayfield is the director (and I'm assuming a founder, or at least the pivotol board member) and I think he's all about what that mission statement says.

The very idea of trying to keep Jazz roots alive by supporting and encouraging young talent is key.

I'm sure there will be numerous other young (and old) performers, besides top (higher) billed vocalist Dee Dee bridgewater ,,,, and also billed Haley, and Casey.

I'm sure you'd leave happy if you went expecting an evening of Jazz , not a Haley show (although I bet she'll get a good 15 to 30 minutes on stage) .. or even entirely a Irvin Mayfield show.

(08-12-2012, 04:04 PM)Tom22 Wrote: Here is the New Orleans Jazz Orchestra Mission Statement:

ABOUT US & OUR MISSION

Our Mission is to inspire freedom and culture in the individual and the global community by creating authentic, engaging Jazz experiences that celebrate the origins and transform the future of Jazz. As a performing arts organization, our goal is to strengthen the business of Jazz through performances, touring, recordings, education and media platforms. The NOJO is the first and only performing arts institution committed solely to the development of the Industry of Jazz in the city that created it.

-

Irvin Mayfield is the director (and I'm assuming a founder, or at least the pivotol board member) and I think he's all about what that mission statement says.

The very idea of trying to keep Jazz roots alive by supporting and encouraging young talent is key.

I'm sure there will be numerous other young (and old) performers, besides top (higher) billed vocalist Dee Dee bridgewater ,,,, and also billed Haley, and Casey.

I'm sure you'd leave happy if you went expecting an evening of Jazz , not a Haley show (although I bet she'll get a good 15 to 30 minutes on stage) .. or even entirely a Irvin Mayfield show.
That mission statement is what I was talking about. Mayfield jr strikes me as a man of the people, he wants to spread the music, and doesn't do it for his own self satisfaction and status.

This might be a key confluence in the careers of Both Haley and Casey, and the Jazz community itself. Even in the short time she has been around, Haley has a lot of young admirers who will be exposed to Jazz for the first time through her and Mayfield jr. wants to cultivate and encourage that.

(Gawd I hope Haleyholic is right, and that there is video of the performances....my memory sucks and I would dearly love video to remind me, as I doubt there will be a "Carnegie" set of videos like I had for LA and Chicago due to recording restrictions Sad )

I've seen 3 performances of Haley, live, now, I'm quite satisfied and actually didn't think I would make Carnegie, because I thought the show would be sold out fast (and why I HAD to go to Lolla, in case I couldn't go to Carnegie).

My need to see Haley, live has been sated for now, now it's about experiencing a high culture event (a far cry from the patrons at Lollapalooza ) with some of the best musicians, that also happens to include performances by two of my favorite Idols. I'm fully aware that this won't be a "Haley" event, but I'm thrilled at the chance to attend. It will be memorable. Cool

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - cherelann - 08-12-2012

And I am sure the acoustics are to die for & will make the performance that much more memorable.Big Grin

So it's done... I've booked the flight

Hotel 2 miles from Carnegie Big Grin
I'm leaving next morning, though...so looks like an all-nighter and sleep on the flight back Sleepy

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Himm2 - 08-12-2012

(08-12-2012, 05:24 PM)Tusk Wrote: So it's done... I've booked the flight
Hotel 2 miles from Carnegie Big Grin
I'm leaving next morning, though...so looks like an all-nighter and sleep on the flight back Sleepy

Have a fabulous time Tusk...I bet they won't allow cameras in the auditorium so you'll have to give us a play by play which you are so good at.

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - midnightblues - 08-12-2012

Better yet just bring back the HalesCoolBig Grin

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - LovinDaHaley - 08-12-2012

(08-12-2012, 08:20 PM)midnightblues Wrote: Better yet just bring back the HalesCoolBig Grin

LOL - Now now Bluesman, we must share with the rest of the world Big Grin

Cookie Monster - Share it Maybe (Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe")