The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE (/thread-1227.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - alpha7388 - 08-18-2012

If they do 'Moanin', they need to practice and get it just right, like the performance on the show, not off the cuff like some of the idol tour performances. They can't afford to have both of them try to scat at the same time, etc. I also hope Casey trims up and avoids the growl.

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - cherelann - 08-18-2012

After seeing this line up I think I am ready to join LovinDa's "I hate Tusk" club. I can only imagine how special this concert is going to be but I think the worst part is knowing that there is probably not going to be any video. Sad

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - My Alter Ego - 08-18-2012

Well, LDH has been doing research again, and came up with yet another outstanding selection of teasers. And Cherelann, don't hate Tusk. You know that he'll share his experience as best he can. (And yes, I'm sorta jealous and yes, I know you were joking!)

So back to LDH's teasers: "Funky Bunky," indeed. Wow -- how fun! She's (Dee Dee) got a terrific back up band and that sax player and keyboard player definitely have their game on. Youza -- that was delish!

Casey and Georgia: you've all heard me say it, probably more times than you'd like, Casey is just so flat out talented that I sometimes think he'll make my head explode. And, while I don't want to limit that extraordinary talent from the explorations he makes, I do hope that soon he'll remember those jazz roots. Cuz Casey's rendition of "Georgia" is absolutely one of the finest I've ever heard.

Tusk, my man -- our E-man -- you've got your work cut out for you. Any sort of electronic recording device (unless you're heeding all of the spyware advice you've been getting) is verbotten, so take a pen (and, perhaps, paper) and jot down notes.

Also, since I don't think jazz is your favorite genre of music, if I were you, I'd start listening to small doses of NOJO on a daily basis.

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Miguel - 08-18-2012

The Hollywood Reporter just published a nice article on this.

Quote:'American Idol's' Haley Reinhart And Casey Abrams to Perform at Carnegie Hall

The Season 10 finalists will join Irvin Mayfield and the New Orleans Jazz Orchestra for a special celebration of music Oct. 8.

Jazz soulmates Haley Reinhart and Casey Abrams will make the leap from the American Idol stage to the prestigious Carnegie Hall this fall.

The Season 10 finalists were invited to participate in a musical showcase with Grammy-winning artist Irvin Mayfield and the New Orleans Jazz Orchestra Oct. 8. In addition to the 18-person big band orchestra and Mayfield, the night will feature jazz vocalist Dee Dee Bridgewater, the acclaimed Sphinx Virtuosi and other special guests.

The orchestra is celebrating its 10th year in music, and Reinhart told THR that she is honored by the invitation, which came after an impromptu performance with the jazz legend in New Orleans.

"It is remarkable how one experience can lead you to another," said Reinhart, who recently made history as the first American Idol finalist to perform at Lollapalooza. "If you're ever questioning whether or not you should do something spontaneous, I highly suggest you go for it. One late night in a New Orleans jazz club has now led me to the ever so honorable Carnegie Hall. Irvin Mayfield is an amazing musician and great hearted person. I'm so privileged he made me a part of his big night."

Check out video of Reinhart and Mayfield's collaboration on "God Bless The Child" below.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/idol-worship/american-idol-haley-reinhart-casey-abrams-carnegie-hall-363938

^^Miguel, nice find!

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - Tusk - 08-18-2012

(08-18-2012, 07:47 PM)My Alter Ego Wrote: Cherelann, don't hate Tusk. You know that he'll share his experience as best he can. (And yes, I'm sorta jealous and yes, I know you were joking!)
Tusk, my man -- our E-man -- you've got your work cut out for you. Any sort of electronic recording device (unless you're heeding all of the spyware advice you've been getting) is verbotten, so take a pen (and, perhaps, paper) and jot down notes.

Also, since I don't think jazz is your favorite genre of music, if I were you, I'd start listening to small doses of NOJO on a daily basis.
Sigh, such is my luck with women....Give, give and give then be tossed aside once I've out lived my usefulness Rolleyes....Wink Big Grin LOL

Luckily, I've got a confirmed 'Jazz Head' accompanying me, Haleyholic, aka Trish.... One of the TVLine additions to Halien Nation. I'm sure she will fill me in on what I might be clueless about. We've been 'talking this up' from before it was confirmed. The Only thing we have planned for sure is she'll buy the first round of 'Reinharts' before the show. A Reinhart, I believe, is something like Scotch with a sprinkle of Cinnamon. (Or bourbon, I forget, but she remembers)

I was hoping more people would try for this, I understand the reality (money being the biggest obstacle) is harder than the fantasy. I thought the tough part was going to be getting the tickets...disappointing that wasn't the case, and yet not anyone I know other than Trish and I are going. I was thinking more people would go...

(08-18-2012, 08:19 PM)My Alter Ego Wrote: ^^Miguel, nice find!

I just went to Tweet it and found more than 70 people already had -- in less than an hour. THR and MTV News have a lot of reach.

(08-18-2012, 08:49 PM)Miguel Wrote:
(08-18-2012, 08:19 PM)My Alter Ego Wrote: ^^Miguel, nice find!

I just went to Tweet it and found more than 70 people already had -- in less than an hour. THR and MTV News have a lot of reach.

Big GrinTongueBig Grin
(08-18-2012, 08:36 PM)Tusk Wrote: Sigh, such is my luck with women....Give, give and give then be tossed aside once I've out lived my usefulness Rolleyes....Wink Big Grin LOL

Luckily, I've got a confirmed 'Jazz Head' accompanying me, Haleyholic, aka Trish.... One of the TVLine additions to Halien Nation. I'm sure she will fill me in on what I might be clueless about. We've been 'talking this up' from before it was confirmed. The Only thing we have planned for sure is she'll buy the first round of 'Reinharts' before the show. A Reinhart, I believe, is something like Scotch with a sprinkle of Cinnamon. (Or bourbon, I forget, but she remembers)

I was hoping more people would try for this, I understand the reality (money being the biggest obstacle) is harder than the fantasy. I thought the tough part was going to be getting the tickets...disappointing that wasn't the case, and yet not anyone I know other than Trish and I are going. I was thinking more people would go...

I would dearly love to be there if money was no object. I really, really, REALLY hope that Haley's family will be able to be there. This is such an extraordinary opportunity!

Drink talk moved here: http://haleyfans.com/showthread.php?tid=1259

RE: Carnegie Hall w/Mayfield - TICKETS NOW ON SALE - buzzenator - 08-20-2012

Casey Abrams, Dee Dee Bridgewater, Haley Reinhart to Perform with New Orleans Jazz Orchestra at Carnegie Hall

By Brian Scott Lipton • Aug 19, 2012 • New York City

http://www.theatermania.com/new-york-city-theater/news/08-2012/casey-abrams-dee-dee-bridgewater-haley-reinhart-to_60647.html

[Image: 1.jpg]
Dee Dee Bridgewater

Thought a picture of Dee Dee would help prepare us for the event, and keep the Buzz going. Cool