The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Haley in the Wild - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Haley in the Wild (/thread-128.html)

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Haleylvr4evr - 12-21-2012

She went to Outback Steakhouse! Yes, I'm a creep and looked him up on facebook haha. I wanted to know where she was
1,000 posts!!!! Big Grin

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - buzzenator - 12-21-2012

(12-21-2012, 09:32 PM)Haleylvr4evr Wrote: She went to Outback Steakhouse! Yes, I'm a creep and looked him up on facebook haha. I wanted to know where she was
1,000 posts!!!! Big Grin

Congrats 4evr on the 1000, on a very Posting Freaking Friday...some kind of Mayan Milestone...Dodgy

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - cherelann - 12-21-2012

(12-21-2012, 09:32 PM)Haleylvr4evr Wrote: She went to Outback Steakhouse! Yes, I'm a creep and looked him up on facebook haha. I wanted to know where she was
1,000 posts!!!! Big Grin

(12-21-2012, 11:12 PM)buzzenator Wrote: Congrats 4evr on the 1000, on a very Posting Freaking Friday...some kind of Mayan Milestone...Dodgy

You will, also, be receiving your 007 sleuthing badge. WTG Miss 4evr!!

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Miguel - 12-22-2012

22 min ago:

Quote:TAYLOR ‏@TBURRRRG

@HaleyReinhart saw you in the Pink store today! i didnt want to bother you but I hope your having a great christmas!

I'm assuming that is Victoria’s Secret PINK.
At either Woodfield Mall or Westfield Mall.

7 min ago:

Quote:alyssa schmidt ‏@alyssajschmidt

@HaleyReinhart my mom told me about how she met you tonight at the mall and how she asked some random person to take a picture of you 2! Smile

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Miguel - 12-25-2012

Quote:Ryan Villanueva‏@ryryvanillah

made eye contact with @haleyreinhart at church ahahaha

Quote:Ryan Villanueva ‏@ryryvanillah

#starstruck #church #girlfriend #creepin @haleyreinhart pic.twitter.com/lKqVIH32

[Image: A-_mN5-CAAAJDxq.jpg]

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart

@ryryvanillah Haha nice one.. Have a great ChristmasWink

Quote:MayaRoseMcw‏@mayarosemusic

@HaleyReinhart Meeting you on Friday was an awesome Christmas present! pic.twitter.com/FwCYqe3S

[Image: A_AhIbpCcAAr_Du.jpg]

Quote:Haley Reinhart‏@HaleyReinhart

@mayarosemusic Awe nice to meet you girls! Merry Christmas, check out my album "Listen Up!"

Haley sightings - Haleylvr4evr - 12-28-2012

Quote:Brian Griffin ‏@mcypotatohead

@Haleyreinhart my wife just saw u at the office but was to shy to ask you to take a photo

RE: Happy for Haley - Haleylvr4evr - 12-30-2012

Quote:Kelli Luecht ‏@kellsterable

@HaleyReinhart I just saw you at Kohl's! I didn't want to ambush you, so I'll just tweet you instead :p #justsayin #tocoolforschool

I looked it up and there is one in Arlington Heights so thats probably the one she went too

RE: Haley in the Wild - Miguel - 12-30-2012

Revived old thread from 2011 by merging the posts above into it.

RE: Haley in the Wild - Miguel - 01-06-2013

Yesterday:
Quote:jessicaaa .[: ‏@jessicaareinken

no way. at a restaurant, and Haley Reinhart is the table next to me. kinda cool. #shocked

Today:
Quote:Niamh Rahman ‏@niamh_rahman15

@HaleyReinhart i just saw you at Natalie's baby shower! She's an old family friend. Didn't know you knew her too!

RE: Haley in the Wild - Reinharted♥ - 01-08-2013

(01-06-2013, 05:07 PM)midnightblues Wrote: She's a wild one with an Angel's face She's a woman child in a state of graceBig Grin
I actually think that lyrics of that song fits her perfectly.Angel