The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Haley in the Wild - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Haley in the Wild (/thread-128.html)

RE: Haley in the Wild - 30CamdenSquare - 09-30-2013

(09-30-2013, 11:54 AM)Miguel Wrote:
Quote:haleyreinhart
9 hours ago
Campfire sessions part one. @caseybassy @_bonx_

[Image: 92a55b3e29b111e3a8c722000a9e01c6_7.jpg]

Bonx & Hales in this photo.... Damn!!

RE: Haley in the Wild - Miguel - 10-01-2013

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 8h

Chaos into order. https://vine.co/v/hgaQiBarzTx

RE: Haley in the Wild - buzzenator - 10-01-2013

(09-30-2013, 06:44 PM)NUG Wrote: I thought I saw somethin' in that Haley picture. Cool

Colorado Rocky Mountain High...good eyes NUG...a Bonx & a Bong! Dodgy

RE: Haley in the Wild - NUG - 10-01-2013

(10-01-2013, 07:26 PM)buzzenator Wrote: Colorado Rocky Mountain High...good eyes NUG...a Bonx & a Bong! Dodgy

Haha well you know where I'm from. Cool I enlarged it a few times to try to make sure, but it could be anything, right? Tongue

RE: Haley in the Wild - Babbs234 - 10-02-2013

^^^That photo is a classic. Casey should frame that! Tongue

RE: Haley in the Wild - Tom22 - 10-02-2013

(09-30-2013, 06:44 PM)Himm2 Wrote: If Casey could bottle whatever he has with the ladies and sell it, he'd be an instant millionaire (until all his women audit his taxes).

I think he knows how to make girls feel really good about themselves some how.

I always feel like Haley is a good bit more silly and a lot more the little dreamer I fell in love with when she's with him.

... but I think Casey makes her more girl that sings/writes:

Quote:"We can keep hating, but why not try saving
The love that is blind" and "streets we're on are made of gold" ...

Quote:You told me everything I wish I never knew
Now I can't get past the truth
Now I just wish I could go back to loving you

and less

Quote:I threw your ring into the ocean
Now I'm feeling better
Feeling better, feeling better now
I watch it sink, and now I'm floating
Now I'm feeling better

and less thoughts like this

Quote:You might think things are sweet
But I'm here to tell you something
Not everything is peachy keen
I need more than what you're offering

Man, you're lucky your lovin' is something to keep you around
But don't get excited there's more on my mind than you now

Fine new songs.. catch beats,
... a strong empowered feeling
- the songs are not bitter once she sings the words....almost all decent songs use some hyperbole in their imagery
... just more to me a "hey, this is the world as it is and I'm coping with it in a firm resolved way" realism

I prefer the hopeless dreamer talking about the lemonade a person could have had when life gives them lemons.

BUT, I think more people relate to the new songs... and commercial success is vital !

RE: Haley in the Wild - midnightblues - 10-02-2013

Put COW boy hats on all of them , give Casey a shotgun to hold, and that's a good wild wild west picBig Grin Just kicking it in the bunk house.Or the local saloon

RE: Haley in the Wild - Tusk - 10-05-2013

(09-29-2013, 11:13 PM)Tusk Wrote: [Image: 831bd364299311e3b45022000a1fb3cd_8.jpg]

Quote:angelica_breanne
12 minutes ago
Big hair picture time. #help @haleyreinhart @ninastorey

From the "it's a small world" file:

Some of you might have read my early posts about a young Portuguese artist by the name of Ana Free
http://haleyfans.com/showthread.php?tid=1127&pid=17669#pid17669

She was a "YouTube artist" I kind of followed her early career before my WTF moment with Haley. Like Haley, Ana has an instantly recognizable raspy voice & is a singer songwriter. Last I heard she was touring Europe, mostly her home country of Portugal & around the UK. On my trips to Europe, I kind of hoped she might be performing somewhere close so I could see her perform, but the opportunity never occurred.

Since I "discovered" Haley, I hadn't followed what Ana has been doing for maybe 2 years...

Recently, the Red Head in the above pic, on the right, followed me on Twitter. Her name is Nina Storey, also a singer/songwriter, based in LA. She was also @ the fireside gathering with Haley, Casey and Bonx. Not sure why Nina followed me, maybe because Bonx retweeted me a couple times....

Anywho, back to the gist of this post... A small world... I discovered that, apparently, Nina knows Ana! Who, unbeknownst to me, has relocated to LA Smile

Quote:NinaStorey
@NinaStorey

@anafree I had such a blast writing with you yesterday! Been hearing your gorgeous voice in my head all morning!

Quote:Ana Free
@anafree

wrote some awesome tunes yday with my girl @NinaStorey <3! so talented

I wonder if Haley and Ana know/know of each other...? Big Grin

I would love if the two hooked up and that, somehow, this leads to something I've been advocating for some time, Haley touring Europe (especially the UK) Maybe Ana could encourage/inspire/motivate Haley & her team to take her to Europe (after an American tour, of course). Part of me really believes the market overseas would love and embrace an artist like Haley, and maybe the only way to get the American public to notice her...

RE: Haley in the Wild - Miguel - 10-06-2013

Quote:_bonx_
32 minutes ago · State Social House
Honey, I shrunk my friends.

[Image: cb9b58d42e5d11e3b58922000a1fb885_8.jpg]

See also: http://haleyfans.com/showthread.php?tid=906&pid=32789#pid32789

State Social House: http://www.yelp.com/biz/state-social-house-los-angeles

[Image: l.jpg]

RE: Haley in the Wild - midnightblues - 10-06-2013

In the UK you only need 100.000 in sales to go Gold. Platinum is 500.000