The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message

Haley Reinhart Forum
Haley in the Wild - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Haley in the Wild (/thread-128.html)

RE: Haley in the Wild - Miguel - 06-17-2014

Thanks for the clarification. I've been busy at work, so I only had time for a quick search.

Quote:iam_kayrenee
Me and the Birthday Boy @bassickbrandon! Thanks so much for letting me grace the stage again with the Amazing New Genesis band! Y'all are flawless! 6h

Quote:haleyreinhart
So good seeing you! Great singin 47min

http://web.stagram.com/n/iam_kayrenee/#P9k3VagVGKyFj2CA.99

[Image: 917146_328558810634479_1796944322_a.jpg]

RE: Haley in the Wild - 30CamdenSquare - 06-17-2014

It's amazing how on top of this stuff you guys are. I thought just this once I might've found Haley in the Wild before anyone else.

Quote:bassickbrandon
3 hours ago
WOW!! Last night was overwhelming!! Thank you so much to EVERYONE who came to celebrate with me!! I appreciate all the love!! #30 #June171984 #Love #Blessed
[Image: 10448932_1445785035680803_881598179_n.jpg]

Like Tusk pointed out Brandon played CityWalk w/ Casay & Haley, Vegas w/ Haley & was ZZ's bass player for about the 1st half of 2012. I'm pretty certain he also the bass player for the Season 10 Idol's tour.

The other person I recognize from Brandon's Instagram photos is Chris Bounds, (kneeling down in the photo to the left of the one w/ Haley & Casey), he's ZZ's drummer. I got to talk to him after their KC show in March & he said that Brandon was his Godbrother.

I just looked at Kay Renee's Instagram. She's a back up vocalist for Nicki Minaj, Adam Lambert & Jill Scott.

Thanks for imbedding the pic, Miguel. That looks better than just having the link.

RE: Haley in the Wild - 30CamdenSquare - 06-17-2014

(06-17-2014, 01:56 PM)Miguel Wrote: Some guy tweeted this morning about seeing Haley last night. He tweeted yesterday that he was going to attend a 30th birthday party that night for Brandon Bassick. He's followed by Courtney Leonard and may have a tie to the Universal Citywalk performance.

Quote:T.J. WilkinsVerified account ‏@iamtjwilkins

@HaleyReinhart it was great meeting you last night.

Miguel - I think this must be the tweet you were talking about.

T.J. was on The Voice last season. He was on Team Usher & made it to the Top 12. Now that I look at it closer, he's listed on the poster under special guests, so he performed at this too.

RE: Haley in the Wild - mercfan3 - 06-17-2014

T.J. auditioned with Bennie and the Jets.

RE: Haley in the Wild - My Alter Ego - 06-17-2014

(06-17-2014, 08:39 PM)mercfan3 Wrote: T.J. auditioned with Bennie and the Jets.

As I recall, T.J. was pretty good, and in a different season, might have gone a lot further into the competition.

RE: Haley in the Wild - mercfan3 - 06-17-2014

He is a pretty good singer. Unfortunately, he's the type of contestant that doesn't do well on these types of shows. (Usher and Shakira both had similar contestants season 4 who went in the first and second weeks of live shows. Sort of the opposite of the country singer..)

RE: Haley in the Wild - My Alter Ego - 06-17-2014

(06-17-2014, 09:58 PM)mercfan3 Wrote: He is a pretty good singer. Unfortunately, he's the type of contestant that doesn't do well on these types of shows. (Usher and Shakira both had similar contestants season 4 who went in the first and second weeks of live shows. Sort of the opposite of the country singer..)

So that makes Jake Worthington a good singer?? The guy who came in second? No, T.J. could sing rings around Jake. But he wasn't country -- and he didn't have Blake behind him. T.J. wasn't the best -- but he was so much better than Jake (which, frankly, didn't take much).

Which is why I said in a different season.

RE: Haley in the Wild - mercfan3 - 06-18-2014

(06-17-2014, 10:33 PM)My Alter Ego Wrote:
(06-17-2014, 09:58 PM)mercfan3 Wrote: He is a pretty good singer. Unfortunately, he's the type of contestant that doesn't do well on these types of shows. (Usher and Shakira both had similar contestants season 4 who went in the first and second weeks of live shows. Sort of the opposite of the country singer..)

So that makes Jake Worthington a good singer?? The guy who came in second? No, T.J. could sing rings around Jake. But he wasn't country -- and he didn't have Blake behind him. T.J. wasn't the best -- but he was so much better than Jake (which, frankly, didn't take much).

Which is why I said in a different season.

No it doesn't. I wasn't saying T.J. wasn't a good singer, I was just saying that he's the type of singer that has a disadvantage on the Voice and Idol. Whereas a country singer has an advantage. (I mean, look at idol this past season, they had like 4 modern R&B singers and not one of them made the top 12..and they were all better singers than some/most of the guys that did make it.)

Singers like Jake will stay way longer than they should, singers like T.J. will go far earlier than they should. In every season. It's just an audience thing.

Anyway, it's cool to see singers from these shows mixing. There's a lot of talent, and I'm sure it helps the networking a bit. I still wish Haley had an Usher or Blake behind her.

RE: Haley in the Wild - Miguel - 06-18-2014

(06-17-2014, 05:36 PM)30CamdenSquare Wrote: I'm pretty certain he also the bass player for the Season 10 Idol's tour.

A little-known fact leading people to misinterpret this:

Quote:caseybassy
30 minutes ago
The tour family. @aspears @haleyreinhart and the big bad birthday boy @bassickbrandon
http://instagram.com/p/pZAWzONvPo/

RE: Haley in the Wild - john - 06-18-2014