The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Haley in the Wild - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Haley in the Wild (/thread-128.html)

RE: Haley in the Wild - yanni5 - 09-24-2014

Happy belated birthday Rachel! Thanks for the update and great pics from your fun night. Smile Cool What a great way to celebrate your birthday!

RE: Haley in the Wild - Haleylvr4evr - 09-24-2014

Aww so happy you had a fun birthday!

RE: Haley in the Wild - Miguel - 09-24-2014

(09-24-2014, 06:18 PM)Rachbobach09 Wrote: I decided to ask her since i've always been curious exactly how she met all her LA friends. She said that her old band from Chicago were in LA, and invited Haley over, which is where she met all of them (Bonx, etc.) They had mutual friends, turns out they're all from Chicago!

Good question. We knew Bonx was from Chicago, she arrived about a year after Haley, but we didn't know how they met.

I'm going to conjecture the band wasn't Reinhart and the Rastitutes, but her friends from The Palmer Squares. They were out there in October 2012:

Quote:First true collab ever recorded with Wax. Pulled over to spit this on the way to the airport while leaving L.A. to come back to Chicago. On some raw shit...

http://thepalmersquares.bandcamp.com/track/hollyweird-single

RE: Haley in the Wild - midnightblues - 09-24-2014

The ultitment b/day celebration with Hales, her friends and Casey.Now that's how it is done. Glad ya had a good time

RE: Haley in the Wild - lauraliz - 09-24-2014

Hey Birthday Girl--thanks for the recap.Heart As I said on twitter--I'm so glad u went. I knew u would have the best time. If I was young and in LA area, I would be going to all their shows! Hell, I would be going to a lot of their shows if I lived out there now Smile

I had a feeling that Haley would be there too. I'm sure everybody did, I guess she stayed in Mexico longer than Casey. I love her reply when you said that you feel old. My 25th was my worst BDay cause I felt 25 was so old and it was all downhill after that. LMAO All these years later--I never had a B'Day that upset me so much. And I've had mucho B'Days since then--LOL

I am so glad she loved her B'Day video. Haley is very appreciative of her fans!
Hmmm-so Casey dedicated the song to her. That's very interesting. I guess they are so in simpatico musically that the songs even sound like her!

Anyway, hope you have a great BDay week. Ur the best!

RE: Haley in the Wild - NUG - 09-24-2014

Happy Birthday Rachel, and thanks so much for sharing details of your Haley interactions. Heart

RE: Haley in the Wild - Rachel - 09-24-2014

Also, Haley mentioned how everyone calls me "Ms. Cloves" now. She was like, "Everyone loves you!" we laughed about how my name was spelled wrong in the credits of Show Me Your Moves. She has apologized numerous times now about it but I just laugh about it, I told her DO NOT worry about it it's ok, I'm not the one who paid and put my name, someone was trying to be nice and typed it weird. But it's ok, because now it's a hilarious joke haha!

RE: Haley in the Wild - Himm2 - 09-24-2014

Everyone loves "Ms. Cloves".
So great that we have this forum to hear these wonderful stories so we can feel a part of this ever blossoming experience.
and glad Rachael Cloves met Tusk Bosner.

RE: Haley in the Wild - Rachel - 09-24-2014

I remembered another thing, here are my tweets:

OMG I FORGOT HALEY BROUGHT UP THE SMYM CARD AND HAS IT ON DISPLAY IN HER APT AND ANYTIME SOMEONES OVER SHE SHOWS IT OFF

She said people see it and are like "what's that? Congrats Haley?!" and she casually says "Why don't you go look" such a show off Wink

I was like " haha yes! Tell them to look inside and see how many people love you" and she was like "Yesss exactly!" HALIENS are the shit JS

So yeah! If you were in the giant SMYM congrats card I made Haley we are all officially in display being shown off at her apartment Cool

RE: Haley in the Wild - Babbs234 - 09-24-2014

Happy belated birthday Rachel! What a great recap from your night! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. I love that Haley came up to you to say hi. Both her and Casey are so genuine, and nice to everyone they meet.

I'm so happy that Haley told you how much she loved the video. Makes you feel so good to have that validation.

Every experience I have had with seeing Haley, or Casey, has been so positive, and fun! The people I've met thru this forum, and the Reinharts, and their friends are all wonderful. Heart

After reading about the other night, it's making me feel like maybe I should consider a New Orleans trip! Wink Even hearing Haley sing 2 songs is worth it when you factor in meeting other Haliens, watching NOJO getting their rock groove on, and who knows what else.....Big Grin have to think about this... LOL (it's a week before my birthday too..Wink)