The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Haley Reinhart on keys... - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Haley Reinhart on keys... (/thread-1598.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Haley Reinhart on keys... - john - 02-19-2013

Split from the "Haley Tweeted Me" thread on 2-23-13

In December 2017, Haley again expressed an interest in learning to play an instrument. See this post: http://haleyfans.com/showthread.php?tid=1598&pid=64845#pid64845

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart
Just got a b 12 shot and a new keyboard. I'm a whole new womanWink #whorunthismotha #girls

“@Taithleach: @HaleyReinhart sounds like you're getting ready for #reinhartworlddomination #halientakeover” Indeed.

Indeed!

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Himm2 - 02-19-2013

Just got a b 12 shot and a new keyboard. I'm a whole new womanWink #whorunthismotha #girls

28 mins PJ ‏@PJ_HaleyRfan
@HaleyReinhart now you can kick @KEiTHPHELPS to the curb LOL j/k x)

16 mins Keith Phelps ‏@KEiTHPHELPS
@PJ_HaleyRfan @HaleyReinhart now thats cold! lol

11 mins PJ ‏@PJ_HaleyRfan
@KEiTHPHELPS @HaleyReinhart I kid I kid...not even sure what kind of keyboard she was talking about but she's great with u on the ivories Smile

10 mins Keith Phelps ‏@KEiTHPHELPS
@PJ_HaleyRfan im curious to see what kind she bought lol #musician #nerd lol

Keith Phelps ‏@KEiTHPHELPS
@HaleyReinhart u get my text?

9 mins Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart
@KEiTHPHELPS I called you for advice! Your phone not workin?

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Haleylvr4evr - 02-19-2013

Is Hales expanding her talent and learning how to play keyboard/piano? Smile

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - My Alter Ego - 02-19-2013

(02-19-2013, 09:17 PM)Haleylvr4evr Wrote: Is Hales expanding her talent and learning how to play keyboard/piano? Smile

Haleylvr4evr, Haley took some jazz piano classes while attending Harper College.

I, for one, am absolutely thrilled to hear of this development!!!!

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Miguel - 02-19-2013

She probably wanted a keyboard to help with the songwriting. I understand a keyboard or guitar is usually used to help compose songs and the keyboard is easiest to learn. Since Haley has a strong musical background and there was a piano in their house I assume she already knows the basics.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - cherelann - 02-19-2013

Last night I watched a documentary on jazz singer extraordinaire, Ella Fitzgerald. She played no instruments & did not read a note of music but her interaction with the other musicians was legendary. Haley has the potential to follow in her footsteps. However, as a songwriter having musical instrument abilities is almost mandatory...

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Miguel - 02-19-2013

Quote:Q.Do you play any musical instruments?

A. I don't. This is going to sound crazy, but my sister, Ang gave me a keyboard to mess around on a few years ago. But my nails, they're the same as my mom's and they grow like weeds. And I like to grow them out so the nails would always get in the way of my playing.

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20110818/news/708189959/

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Himm2 - 02-19-2013

(02-19-2013, 09:56 PM)Miguel Wrote:
Quote:Q.Do you play any musical instruments?
A. I don't. This is going to sound crazy, but my sister, Ang gave me a keyboard to mess around on a few years ago. But my nails, they're the same as my mom's and they grow like weeds. And I like to grow them out so the nails would always get in the way of my playing.
http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20110818/news/708189959/

Haley plays as many instruments with her voice that Casey Abrams plays with his "nails". Angie has a sweet mellow voice but like Philip Phillips might feel safer with a guitar being the lead...and if she gets even close to how good her dad is... look out world...her comes the newest Partridge Family! Maybe Idol is ready for a White Girl With Guitar.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - midnightblues - 02-19-2013

Are you ready for Girls with GuitarsBig Grin What better teacher that Harry to teach the craft of playing Guitar to His girls.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Reinharted♥ - 02-19-2013

This is so exciting.I always dreamt to see Haley sing with keyboards (especially Undone).Wink