The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
S10 - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: S10 (/thread-1657.html)

RE: S10 - mercfan3 - 01-16-2014

I like Britney's voice when she's not dancing. It's different. But it's highly damaged. (Through singing incorrectly and smoking.)

In her prime, she had the most incredible stage presence. She's a dance rather than singer..so entertainer is correct. But she was just mesmerizing.

I find JLo's movies to be cute. And I do think she was a great dancer when she was younger..but I don't think she had the stage presence that Britney once had. Honestly, I just won't forgive her for what she did to the girls in her two seasons of AI. For all the things wrong with Nikki and Mariah..they were at least positive towards the female in the competition. (Even if they couldn't stand to be around each other.)

RE: S10 - Babbs234 - 01-16-2014

(01-16-2014, 10:13 PM)mercfan3 Wrote: I like Britney's voice when she's not dancing. It's different. But it's highly damaged. (Through singing incorrectly and smoking.)

In her prime, she had the most incredible stage presence. She's a dance rather than singer..so entertainer is correct. But she was just mesmerizing.
Merc, don't get me wrong. I loved Britney when she was younger. She came on the scene, with catchy songs and dance moves that captivated everyone. She never had the best voice, but her songs were easy to sing. I took my daughter to her first concert to see Britney. So what happened to her voice?
Christina Aquilera's voice isn't the same either.

I understand the demand on these artists to constantly perform, but didn't know your voice could permanently change because of it. Britney is still popular though. I wish her luck in Las Vegas.

RE: S10 - Tusk - 01-16-2014

Quote:I’m sure J.Lo will soon dance with the devil and sink her talons into a future Haley Reinhart
http://tvline.com/2014/01/16/american-idol-recap-season-13-jesse-roach-nikki-mckibbin/

RE: S10 - lauraliz - 01-17-2014

(01-16-2014, 06:15 PM)Babbs234 Wrote: Check this out--a tribute video to AI season 10 found by Rachel (hope you don't mind that I post this here Rachel) It's perfect timing for new season of AI

kudos to allisonraee

I love that vid! Season 10-it had it all going on! The right mix of talented contestants/genres, big emotional moments, joyful moments, frustrating moments and humor! Always entertaining. (I forgot how sick Casey looked when he was saved. I remember thinking his was going to faint dead away or worse on stage.) The cast made that year--I don't think it had much at all to do with the judges.

There was discussion of this on MJ's in some AI13 ratings threads. Ratings are down 20% from last season. But, something about that is kind of the norm. There were comments about season 10. How ratings also dropped from season 9 in the beginning, but rebounded during the live shows to overtake the prior season in the ratings. The Tyler/JLo effect had worn off--it was the cast that made that season. Also proven by the AI tour that year--did much better that season 9 or season 11 and 12.

I don't get why JLO or Britney are famous. I know JLO is beautiful. My husband is back watching AI this yr--he loves Heart looking at herRolleyes But, I don't get why she has sold records either. Someone could give me free tickets to her show in the front row and I wouldn't go. I get she is an entertainer--but I want to see entertainers with real talent and good songs. But, she's a smart cookie--can't take that away from her.

RE: S10 - NUG - 01-17-2014

I'd sell those front row JLo tickets too, but I'd travel for hours an hours and pay good money to see Haley.Heart

RE: S10 - mercfan3 - 01-17-2014

(01-16-2014, 11:01 PM)Babbs234 Wrote:
(01-16-2014, 10:13 PM)mercfan3 Wrote: I like Britney's voice when she's not dancing. It's different. But it's highly damaged. (Through singing incorrectly and smoking.)

Merc, don't get me wrong. I loved Britney when she was younger. She came on the scene, with catchy songs and dance moves that captivated everyone. She never had the best voice, but her songs were easy to sing. I took my daughter to her first concert to see Britney. So what happened to her voice?
Christina Aquilera's voice isn't the same either.

I understand the demand on these artists to constantly perform, but didn't know your voice could permanently change because of it. Britney is still popular though. I wish her luck in Las Vegas.

When Britney was first signed, the record company wanted her to have a "different" "sexy" tone. She worked on how she wanted to sound like, and they came up with what we now know as Britney's distinctive..and yet thin and not so amazing.

The problem is, that singing in that manner permanently damaged her vocals. Before being signed she was actually more of a broadway style type of singer, even staring in an off broadway show as a child. (In fact, I thought Britney's "star search" performances were better than Chrisitna's, even vocally.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUunpave4rM

It just goes to show you, that there are other ways that label's can hurt you than lack of promotion.

I think Britney just had "it." Whatever "it" is. She was one of those entertainers that can have 30 people on the stage with her, and all you notice is Britney.

But with all stars..all that matters is promotion. Someone has to be invested in you, and you'll be a household name.

RE: S10 - rmd1064 - 01-22-2014

So, as the new season of Idol kicks off and in remembrance of S10 of Idol, I found this link to a 30 page forum of comments about Haley that I had not seen before (Television Without Pity). What is cool is how folks slowly turned from either disliking her or just not noticing her much to becoming huge fans, many saying they were "voting their fingers off", or voting for the first time ever or in years… But there remained people throughout that were still haters, talking about her attitude, the b*tch face, her style/dress, growling not singing, etc, and those people just did not like her, period, no matter what. Haters gonna hate…

There are a lot of great links to various stories, videos etc about Haley that are still active. One was really incredible to me, that I had not seen. Click link below to view Scotty backstage at his Idol audition in Milwaukee, discussing how this event could change his life—he was right about that! Over his left shoulder, sitting in a folding chair, is a girl with long flowing curly hair bouncing and seat dancing. It is Haley! Probably the first video of her from her S10 journey. I had not seen this before, but it is amazing to contrast how nervous Scotty was and how just cool Haley was, just bopping to the music.

Also, in the forum, lots of good juicy conspiracy stuff about the TPTB on Idol. I really never paid much attention to that, but it does seem to ring true in some ways—wanting Scotty to win, with Haley messing up their plans. I also see why there remains still a strong hatred for Randy Jackson and in some cases JLo about how they treated Haley. They WERE really hard on her (as I watched some of their comments after her performances) compared to the others. One comment about JLO stood out to me, she told Haley it was risky to choose such a popular song like “Rolling In the Deep”, then got on her about doing an unknown Lady Gaga song—saying she should stick to popular songs! And Randy Jackson looks like a total buffoon in retrospect with his comments, while Steven Tyler really did stick up for Haley and defend her. No wonder he was her favorite judge.

Oh well, all water under the bridge now, and Haley, to her credit, appears to have remained on positive terms with the American Idol show. Hopefully, she will get to be on the show this coming year to launch a new CD (fingers and toes crossed…)

RE: S10 - Himm2 - 01-22-2014

^^great find rmd but I don't think that was at Scotty's audition in Milwaukee since the guy filming it was Tim Halperin before their top 40 performance which would have made it Vegas or Hollywood. Great to see Haley there.

RE: S10 - NUG - 01-22-2014

Blech I want to b-slap some of those people in the first couple of pages of the TWOP thread. GAH I hate haters!!

RE: S10 - john - 01-22-2014

(01-22-2014, 11:53 AM)NUG Wrote: Blech I want to b-slap some of those people in the first couple of pages of the TWOP thread. GAH I hate haters!!

Yeah, there was some nastiness early on. It's amazing how off base some of the impressions of Haley are.

Prescient
Quote:With Ashthon gone they kept Haley around to take all the pretty girl abuse, so Pia doesn't have to. It's a dirty job but somebody's gotta do it.