The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
S10 - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: S10 (/thread-1657.html)

RE: S10 - Miguel - 01-22-2014

(01-22-2014, 08:11 PM)My Alter Ego Wrote: By the second page, there was more interest, or, at the very least, ambivalently open than negative.

Somehow, you managed to miss that.

I don't think they did. On the next page of this thread, John noted the turn in comments and Nug said she understood that arc.

I read the entire thread last year and I recall there being a couple of people that reappeared much later who still asserted they couldn't stand Haley. By then though it was a lonely position.

RE: S10 - My Alter Ego - 01-22-2014

(01-22-2014, 08:40 PM)Miguel Wrote:
(01-22-2014, 08:11 PM)My Alter Ego Wrote: By the second page, there was more interest, or, at the very least, ambivalently open than negative.

Somehow, you managed to miss that.

I don't think they did. On the next page of this thread, John noted the turn in comments and Nug said she understood that arc.

I read the entire thread last year and I recall there being a couple of people that reappeared much later who still asserted they couldn't stand Haley. By then though it was a lonely position.

So, in a 30 page thread, how much "hate" is that really??

RE: S10 - Miguel - 01-22-2014

"I hate haters" is a general sentiment that is not confined to the "haters" in that thread.

RE: S10 - Himm2 - 01-22-2014

One thing I noticed as I got thru half of it up to the point of Haley's hometown celebration was that most of the haters left the thread after "Blue" but came back when it was clear that Haley put their country & rocker choices in jeopardy of not making it to the finale'.

RE: S10 - makefigure8s - 01-22-2014

TWOP commenters are snarky. It's not only allowed, but more or less encouraged. The site admins/mods are the snarkiest... (Check out some of the past recaps they used to do). All in good "fun".

RE: S10 - NUG - 01-23-2014

I guess it's all still too raw for me, lol. Tongue

RE: S10 - rmd1064 - 01-23-2014

(01-23-2014, 07:29 AM)NUG Wrote: I guess it's all still too raw for me, lol. Tongue

Talk about raw, you should have read Haley's forum on Vote For The Worst web site. Much of it had to do with Haley's sultry good looks, relationship with Casey, and much of it was over the top rude and ugly and obscene. But even those posters who hated her (or pretended to) came around to love Haley at the end and were so sad to see her go...she was the Stoner Chick who Did not Give A F*ck about the show, and the posters loved that she gave the judges backlash and her b*tch face because they deserved it! I think much of this site was just cartoonish crazy, as that was the whole vibe of Vote For The Worst. That site is no longer around as it was closed down.

RE: S10 - Tusk - 01-23-2014

I read VFTW site, a few months before they pulled up stakes, seemed to me Haley won them over partly because she kind of became their mascot, because of the way she stood up for herself vs the Idol machine... The dislike of the Idol process, the institution of Idol was a contributing factor to what created VFTW to begin with...

Incidentally, I believe Lovinda was a VFTW member who was "turned" into supporting Haley. her cartoon avi of Haley was taken from one of the artwork VFTW would do when they decided who to support. I realized that when I saw it on the Haley thread at the site.
(I remember someone asked Lovinda if she drew the Haley avi, and she was evasive, now I know why she might have been hesitant to reveal it's origin Wink )

From what looks to be a blog that supports Durbin (but mostly anti-country aka Scotty/Lauren), blaming VFTW's support of Haley for why James got knocked to 4th:

Quote:How telling is it when, after the Top 4 became the Top 3, Randy Jackson was on The View (and, I’m sure, elsewhere) openly criticizing the vote that had led to James’s uncalled for ouster?

That may be one factor. Abbey Phillips from the James Durbin fan Twitter/Facebook page The Durbin Source hipped me to another factor that I hadn’t taken seriously until now, although my own wife had mentioned it in passing as the season progressed: VoteForTheWorst.com

Yep, an anti-American Idol site is apparently to blame a great deal for the disaster this year – and maybe in years past from Season Two onward.

During the Top 4 round that James Durbin found himself voted out of, VoteForTheWorst had put up this graphic on their website (they may have tried to hide it, but Google Images is a wonderful thing):

[Image: HaleyReinhart.jpg]

(As this article notes, James Durbin and Haley Reinhardt are already having the last laugh – both of them have sold the most digital singles on iTunes to date. That says a lot.)

I included the last line as a reminder of the kind of inertia Haley had at the end of the season... what could have been Tongue )

RE: S10 - Tusk - 02-03-2014

Just something quite awesome that the Haley version of HOTRS is being covered more and more, no disrespect to the Animals

Set List:

1. "Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up)" - Florence and the Machine
Soloist - Emma Shannon
Beatbox - Phil Basnage
Arranger - Trevor Davis

2. "The House of the Rising Sun" - Haley Reinhart @2:28
Soloist - Mai Hanoon
Beatbox - Mark McKenna
Arranger - Trevor Davis

3. "What Now" - Rihanna
Soloist - Monique Gabriel
Beatbox - John Larson