The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
S10 - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: S10 (/thread-1657.html)

RE: S10 - Tusk - 04-28-2014

(04-28-2014, 03:11 PM)XAtlantic Wrote: Tusk, you write under the videos "If you love what you hear, please support Haley by seeing her shows, buying her songs, spreading the word" ... which gives me a good excuse to tell about my Haley-related adventure the last few days. I hadn't been to the US for a few years, so it was exciting to travel to New Mexico for a meeting. When the plane came down through the expanses of Canada into Chicago for my transfer to Albuquerque, of course I was looking down hard to spot Wheeling, thinking of Haley and you guys coming into that airport for the shindig. A Halien transfer, so to speak. Then a few days down in the splendid Southwest. Yesterday it ended and I found myself back on the shuttle to Albuquerque airport, a ride of more than an hour from where I was, chatting to a very friendly lady next to me. Turns out she was from Chicago, so I mentioned that I really like a not yet so well known singer from there, and told of the NOJO appearances and all that. And she got out her phone to make note of the name! I had to spell it while she typed it in. She said she also has an uncle who is into jazz and singers and she would make him look it up. Now I am back on the other side of the Atlantic and maybe another fan will be born if she follows up ... not very significant, just another little Haley experience in the spirit of your "spread the word" enticement!

Nice story, every little bit helps, and you never know when one of those references might excite someone to further spread the word.

You never know where one of those references might lead Big Grin

*Part 3 is still 'processing'.... I may go ahead and try one last time, to fix the audio sync issue and re upload it, since there seems to be some kind of hang up Sad

(Those who have ever digitally edited large video files, will know it takes it's toll on the computer's processors, unless it's a 'super' computer, so when handling Large HD files, it's sometimes hard to see how it looks until after you render it, to see it's mistakes Tongue )

*Finally Done Processing Big Grin
Watch @ 720p

Haley's Journey Playlist 3 Hours 38 Minutes total Big Grin

RE: S10 - Haleylvr4evr - 04-28-2014

Thanks for uploading all of her AI experiences! I watched part 1 last night and now its time for part 2! Its so fun to watch it back....but I will have to SKIP the part where she goes bye-bye....makes me too sad.

Made them public.... Gawd, I'd hate to get a 'notice' after all that Tongue

Sorry about the sound levels sometimes being too loud/inconsistent (The performances are purposely louder, larger file size and clearer, but some of them are too loud).

As I said, when the project is this large with HD files, it's hard to playback while editing because there is lag in audio and visual when your processor is being taxed, especially if you're trying to align audio and things like transitions, so you really don't realise it until you've seen it after being rendered...

RE: S10 - Haleylvr4evr - 04-28-2014

Watching these videos back....I think I see Himm2 in the audience sitting near Patti! Could it be true? Smile

RE: S10 - Rachel - 04-28-2014

BLESS YOU FOR MAKING THIS!

RE: S10 - My Alter Ego - 04-28-2014

Tusk, thank you for your Herculean efforts putting together (or putting back together) Haley's AI journey, and I'm so glad that you included all three parts in your post! I had this moment (no, not an AI "moment") when I saw the email and figured that you had uploaded the final segment, that I wondered if Miguel could somehow merge the three. I thought it might be somewhat disjointed if people had to go looking for the first two parts. It was a smart decision to include all three in the post.

I'm not certain if the television that I'd purchased a year or two before Haley was on AI was out of its box yet by the time that she was (on), but even if it was, I didn't have reception (and wasn't about to pay for cable!) -- and, I need to be asleep by the time AI is shown on the West Coast. Thus, I've always followed blogs and then find YouTube recordings of the songs performed on the show. While I can usually find recordings with the judges comments, I still miss out on the "prep work" so to speak.

So each segment afforded me footage that I haven't seen before but especially Part 3. Thank you for that. But I must admit (while laughing at myself), I've watched the Idoloonies version of Haley's swan song so many times, that seeing it without Jason's confetti shower gave me an abrupt about face. Seriously, the confetti shower didn't really happen??? Really?

Thank you again, Tusk.

RE: S10 - Babbs234 - 04-28-2014

Yes, Thank you Tusk for putting together Haley's AI journey!! It's funny, after 3 years, I can still sit thru these videos and enjoy every performance. I'm currently watching from part 2, and the ENERGY she puts forth in every song is just amazing. She is just so happy to be on that stage, and gives it every thing she's got.

The current group of contestants on AI (although their style of performing is different) just cant compare. Watching Haley perform should be required viewing for all of them....Wink

Happy to fill in the story for you MAE.... I'm still fearing some kind of repercussion on copyrights, I hope not Tongue

Season 10 was absolutely fantastic TV, watching this again, you're reminded of just how great American Idol can be with great casting and production. They were such a fun cast, someone for every one to root for... (except R&B fans, unfortunately ) They all look so young too.... Angel

Hat Tip to Repad and Hiphopgamer.... I added Haley's "Like a Star" as a sort of "where she came from" preface to her Idol Journey.... I also added and thought the drama of Casey's save needed to be included into Haley's story because it set up for their Iconic "Moanin'" duet and their after Idol relationship

H4... I doubt that was Himm, especially if he had to travel to LA. I believe their acquaintance occured after Haley's Idol experience

RE: S10 - Babbs234 - 04-28-2014

Tusk, is there a way to put these videos on a cd so we may have them forever without worrying about them being taken down again? just wondering....

Just Download it to your PC is easist. The original files were each at least 1.6G and more... 2 Files are over 2 GB. Then you could burn them on a DVD, though the resolution probably wouldn't be as good as the digital file.

MAE, I did put all three parts into a Playlist: Haley's Journey Playlist

(Also, thanks to Rachel for making me investigate how to title and import an image for my video image and not have to chose among 3 randomly chosen ones Smile )