The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
S10 - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: S10 (/thread-1657.html)

RE: S10 - john - 04-29-2014

(04-29-2014, 12:04 AM)yanni5 Wrote: Thanks also John, I'll have to check that one out, I like the option of being able to grab the mp3's.

BTW, I've been using a free utility program (available at CNET downloads and other sites) called Glary Utilities for several years. It is straightforward and robust, and has lots of handy cleanup and fix it functions. (Just a general FYI post.)

I downloaded all three parts with the Flvto program. Each took about 9 minutes to download as mp4 files and the files are both close to 1 GB. They look and sound quite good. I suggest avoiding other tasks on the computer during the download unless you have the latest and greatest equipment.

And thanks for putting these together, Tusk. I watched the videos pretty much straight through, and it's fun to see the ups and downs of the Haley journey. Early on she barely made the cut and looked like she was not going to last very long. As Buzz noted, she's the slayer.

Seeing Haley's performances batched together is more impressive to me now than ever before. I've had a chance to watch some Idol and other singing shows since S10 and Haley's performances blow away many that I've since that have been lauded by various judges. "Call Me" has been considered one of her weaker performances, for example, but as I totally enjoyed watching it and there are a lot of things she did right during the song. I think she really captured the spirit of the song but got little credit.

Also it just blows me away that she was in the bottom three after RITD, while Scotty sailed through after a horrific performance that night. And the gratuitous slap by Randy after she sang Beautiful and many of us were seeing God. Angry

RE: S10 - lovinghaleyr - 04-29-2014

TUSK: You are AngelAngelAngelAngel and I only can said one word
TNX.TNX.TNX.TNX.
¿May be we can expect a part 4 with some Live Tour performances? Cool

RE: S10 - NUG - 04-29-2014

Luckily I'm off on Friday with nothing to do but watch hours of Haleys journey. Tongue I always get so pissed off though...it reopens the wounds.Dodgy

RE: S10 - Himm2 - 04-29-2014

(04-29-2014, 11:33 AM)lovinghaleyr Wrote: TUSK: You are AngelAngelAngelAngel and I only can said one word
TNX.TNX.TNX.TNX.
¿May be we can expect a part 4 with some Live Tour performances? Cool

Here's a taste of the tour LHR. Wish I had the better camera that I have now, back then:

RE: S10 - Rachel - 04-29-2014

I 110% regret not going to the Idol tour. Especially since it was my favorite season. I genuinely liked every single contestant that made the tour.

RE: S10 - rmd1064 - 04-29-2014

Tusk! Thank you so much for uploading the HD versions of “Haley’s Journey.”

There is only problem that I can see…..…once you start one of these videos, you can’t stop watching!

What a story these videos tell! I am hopeful that this journey continues and continues. I am keeping the faith! Himm2 has hinted at some big things on the horizon for Haley, and she says she plenty of material for a new CD. And there is the “Show Me Your Moves” video, which could be a kick start of things—hopefully.. How Haley is not signed by a major label with all the CRAP ARTISTS on the radio—is beyond me…. Considering her amazing Idol performances which made her one of the most downloaded Idol artists ever (as chronicled in “Haley’s Journey”), the nearly 20 million views on YouTube of her combined videos, her amazing CD “Listen Up”, an international Halien fan base begging for more music…. Ugh! I am keeping the faith!

RE: S10 - Himm2 - 04-29-2014

(04-29-2014, 03:08 PM)Rachbobach09 Wrote: I 110% regret not going to the Idol tour. Especially since it was my favorite season. I genuinely liked every single contestant that made the tour.

Rachel, I 110 % regret that I didn't get closer $eat$ in St Louis & Rosemont, IL & Rochester, NY as I did in Milwaukee but who knew those shows would have been as priceless as they were to me.
The best part of the Idol Tour was the frantic hoopla of the Meet & Greets afterwards:

(2nd time I met Haley)

RE: S10 - lovinghaleyr - 04-30-2014

Tnx.HIMM:your Hometown Celebration #2 is one of my favorites Haley's
live tour vid.I loved the way how she managed the crowd HeartHeartHeartHeart

RE: S10 - Haleylvr4evr - 04-30-2014

(04-29-2014, 03:08 PM)Rachbobach09 Wrote: I 110% regret not going to the Idol tour. Especially since it was my favorite season. I genuinely liked every single contestant that made the tour.

Why didn't you go? Couldn't afford tickets?

RE: S10 - PotterFan1029 - 05-01-2014

I get where you're coming from. It was the first time I ever genuinely wanted to go to the Idol tour, since not only was Haley great, but I legitimately liked the rest of the crew as well. Alas, I lived in Hawaii at the time and it would've been really pricey to fly to the mainland just to go. Plus, no one else in my family was interested so there was no convincing them! :/