The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
S10 - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: S10 (/thread-1657.html)

RE: S10 - NUG - 05-02-2014

Oh yeah, Friday off work, time to watch your videos, Tusk!! Big Grin

RE: S10 - NUG - 05-02-2014

Alright Tusk, I watched your compilations, THANK YOU so much for doing all of that work, it's obvious it was a labor of love Heart I'm just finishing up part 3, and it's just been an incredible journey. Big Grin I did take the dog for a walk, and hung out in my garden for a while too, but what a pleasure to watch the whole thing like that. My favorite moment is where I just stopped the recording to say, when Haley is eliminated and sings Benny, she takes such command of the whole situation, like Michael Slezak said, she turned it into her own winning finale. Heart You can see everyone celebrating with her, Ryan has to work to get the attention back on Scotty and Lauren at the end. Cool

RE: S10 - Tusk - 05-02-2014

You're welcome, I'm glad I was able to put it up, and surprised to see quite a few of Haley's fans didn't get to follow along, fully understand Haley's story, so the journey is new to them too Big Grin ... Compared to the seasons since, I think alot of Idol fans, can look back and see, perhaps this was the last of Idols great seasons.... especially in comparison to Seasons 12 and 13 Dodgy

I tweeted the playlist to Michael Slezak, he immediately favorited it, so I think Slezak might be reviewing Haley's Journey this weekend also Wink

I wonder if the Fremantle decision will spur other fan bases to do something similar for their Idol.... but I'm not sure they'll have anything near the drama, humour, talent, production and compelling, epic story telling that Haley had Angel

RE: S10 - Jastal - 05-02-2014

I also want to pass along my thanks to Tusk for letting us re-live the experience of Haley's journey in S10. Although I have listened to all the covers multiple times, watching it sequentially along with the elimination rounds really brought out the drama of the season and the underdog role that was part of Haley's ride.

I don't think a singing competition will ever match that level of quality contestants and drama. I don't even watch them any more.

RE: S10 - PotterFan1029 - 05-03-2014

I agree. There was just something about Season 10. And although Haley's ride took center stage for me, there were many moments from others that stand out.

I didn't remember this one until reliving it on Tusk's video, but the Top 13 results night where Lauren was told that the judges didn't like her performance, and she was like "Yeah. I know. I watched it back, and it was not good. It was bad, and I'm sorry." That was something that showed Lauren's immaturity at the time (not slamming her, just saying she was a young teenager that hadn't had much music experience yet) and showed that while this is just a show we watch for fun, these are real people all competing in a fast-paced competition.

RE: S10 - NUG - 05-03-2014

(05-03-2014, 08:58 AM)PotterFan1029 Wrote: I agree. There was just something about Season 10. And although Haley's ride took center stage for me, there were many moments from others that stand out.

I didn't remember this one until reliving it on Tusk's video, but the Top 13 results night where Lauren was told that the judges didn't like her performance, and she was like "Yeah. I know. I watched it back, and it was not good. It was bad, and I'm sorry." That was something that showed Lauren's immaturity at the time (not slamming her, just saying she was a young teenager that hadn't had much music experience yet) and showed that while this is just a show we watch for fun, these are real people all competing in a fast-paced competition.

I noticed they showed Haleys reaction to Lauren saying that too - she just looked like, "Don't cut yourself down like that little girl!"

RE: S10 - john - 05-06-2014

Back in the day (03/09/11)
Quote:Haley Reinhart seemed less sure of her fan-club moniker, sheepishly suggesting “the Throwbackers” or “the Laid Backers” or “the Good Vibers.”

http://www.mtv.com/news/1659577/american-idol-top-13-nicknames/

RE: S10 - Babbs234 - 05-06-2014

(05-06-2014, 06:10 PM)john Wrote: Back in the day (03/09/11)
Quote:Haley Reinhart seemed less sure of her fan-club moniker, sheepishly suggesting “the Throwbackers” or “the Laid Backers” or “the Good Vibers.”

Well, I don't like those names nearly as much as the Haliens. I don't know who started it, but I love it! Smile Can't imagine calling ourselves "the throwbackers" hehe

RE: S10 - My Alter Ego - 05-06-2014

(05-06-2014, 06:20 PM)Babbs234 Wrote:
(05-06-2014, 06:10 PM)john Wrote: Back in the day (03/09/11)

Well, I don't like those names nearly as much as the Haliens. I don't know who started it, but I love it! Smile Can't imagine calling ourselves "the throwbackers" hehe

Yes, Babbsie, "the throwbackers" lacks a certain je nais se quoi, doesn't it? I would imagine that Haley is appreciative of whomever came up with the "Halien" moniker -- and that we chose it for ourselves. Tongue (She had more important things to do -- like singing and being a fashionista.)

RE: S10 - Babbs234 - 05-06-2014

(05-06-2014, 06:28 PM)My Alter Ego Wrote: Yes, Babbsie, "the throwbackers" lacks a certain je nais se quoi, doesn't it? I would imagine that Haley is appreciative of whomever came up with the "Halien" moniker -- and that we chose it for ourselves. Tongue (She had more important things to do -- like singing and being a fashionista.)
And being a "celebrity" at all the cool vacation spots!! I'm so jealous!