The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
S10 - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: S10 (/thread-1657.html)

RE: S10 - Himm2 - 03-16-2015

^^ BEST ever IMHO. Especially with Harry on stage! And I'm convinced that the reason she tripped was because she was on the altered lyric of "Daddy, You Will..."..."Be Mine" as she looks up at Harry at that moment of non-doom and Misjudges the riser. (Ironic that she was "Misjudged" all season.

RE: S10 - mercfan3 - 03-16-2015

She was due though. She ran around in heels the whole season. She's great with them, but it was bound to happen. (She actually amazes me with how good she is with those shoes.)

To me, it was a very Haley moment though. If anyone's ever seen Darren Criss perform live, she can remind me of him. Charming. Endearing. But odds are she's going to have an adorable mess up at some point.

That night was very Haley to me. She fell. She forgot the lyrics. But she was amazing.

RE: S10 - thecommish27 - 03-19-2015

Just came home from supervising at the Holmes Middle School Variety Show…brought me back to when Haley sang Breakaway her 8th grade year and I thought American Idol, here she comes! Smile

RE: S10 - Himm2 - 03-20-2015

(03-19-2015, 08:50 PM)thecommish27 Wrote: Just came home from supervising at the Holmes Middle School Variety Show…brought me back to when Haley sang Breakaway her 8th grade year and I thought American Idol, here she comes! Smile
I'm pretty sure it was Haley Reinhart that I witnessed sing the National Anthem between the Girl's B-Ball & the Boys B-Ball games at Wheeling High School back in 2007 well before H.E.R. Idol run. If it wasn't her it was somebody that I sure thought was damn good. Who else could it have been right?
I'm also pretty sure it was Haley Reinhart that told me it was clear to go down the water slide at the Wheeling Aquatic Center around 2005.
Is it possible that I had two interactions with Haley before I knew her and she got famous?

RE: S10 - Tom22 - 03-20-2015

Quote:contestants who seemed utterly bland during her initial weeks on the show, gurgling through overplayed schlock like Alicia Keys‘ “Fallin'” and LeAnn Rimes‘ “Blue,” before

Well, I'm glad he reminded me of those great performances even if they didn't do it for him !

Some of these things really are personal I guess.

Haha, well, remember I didn't and still don't like Haley's HOTRS (I did make an exception for one performance out of hundreds she did)... and well, I've tried to bite my tongue with WATB ....and no sense getting people worked up too much.. she sings beautifully but I'd prefer to hear those songs even sung terribly if they hit my personally held philosophical meanings infused in the manner they are sung(or spit or chanted or talked ) Sometimes the more you value something one way the harder it is to hear it another way.

We all have some of our own little aversions.
> ("snakes, I hate snakes" was the best gag line I heard about Harrison fords recent "Landing" at the country club)

But boy, I think BLUE is a very important song, far more important than the literal meaning of the words, and Haley sure impressed me on that one... more of a favorite of mine that Rimes versions. I have to say I have a weak spot for yodels feeling a yodel expresses a whole lot of the human condition on it's own.... and there was all this timeless sense of wonder and history in the warbling sound of Blue that I wish warbled into HOTRS.

"Be My Baby tonight was also great for me.(and still enjoy) I heard some special sauce in the wee touch of sarcasm she spun into "whatever you want from me" ever so slightly turning the words that could be heard as submission more into a song of an enchantress with a motive. Such a simple pop-song Haley subtlely turned into more for me. (I look at references to sex pretty metaphorically as being references to aspirations and headiness of accomplishment... haha that might be a young man's perspective I morphed into something more permanent without remembering why)

> Ending with a second movie reference from "My Big fat Greek Wedding" from the Greek mom . "The Husband is the head of the house, but the Wife is the Neck" .

RE: S10 - My Alter Ego - 03-20-2015

(03-16-2015, 07:35 PM)Himm2 Wrote: ^^ BEST ever IMHO. Especially with Harry on stage! And I'm convinced that the reason she tripped was because she was on the altered lyric of "Daddy, You Will..."..."Be Mine" as she looks up at Harry at that moment of non-doom and Misjudges the riser. (Ironic that she was "Misjudged" all season.

Did she ??? As many times as I've watched this, I still can't tell whether she tripped or slipped. (New shoes tend to have slippery soles.)

RE: S10 - Miguel - 03-24-2015

Former 'American Idol' contestant Devyn Rush returns to New Hope to sing anything she wants

Quote:While growing up in New Hope, Devyn Rush always loved music – enough to want to make it a career -- but was conflicted about what kind she wanted to sing.

...Her love of contemporary music took her to New York right after her 2008 graduation from New Hope/Solebury High School and had her audition for FOX-TV’s “American Idol,” where on the 10th season in 2011 she became known as the ”singing waitress” and made it to the Hollywood rounds.

Lately, it took her to Los Angeles, where she now lives and hoped to make it as a recording artist.

“I came out here for one reason career-wise – to meet people and be a recording artist and continue my pop career,” Rush says in a telephone call from her Los Angeles home.“But something was just not clicking, and it’s been that way for a long time.

“Whenever I would sing pop music, I would feel like there’s something else that I need to get out and I can’t figure it out. And recently, I just threw up my hands and said, ‘You know what? I am not going to pigeonhole myself anymore. I’m not going to choose one type of music to sing.’ And I can’t do that, because no matter what I do, if I choose one thing, then another part of me doesn’t get to be expressed.”

Instead, Rush said to herself, “You know what? Screw it. I’m going to write a cabaret.”

At 7 p.m. today, March 22, Rush will debut that cabaret, “I’m Always True to Ourselves,” at The Rrazz Room in her home town of New Hope.

Rush said she though that by writing a cabaret, “I can sing whatever I want. I can sing all these things and I can make so many people happy because anybody can come to these shows and hear what they want to hear, and then maybe hear a new take on other songs that they’ve heard before and have that resonate with them, too.”

Rush wrote the show with her friend Joe Tex, a successful New York comedian, in New York. In it, Rush assumes different characters to tell “a true story, maybe an autobiography … through songs” as diverse as jazz, how tunes, contemporary pop and oldies – as well as two originals she says are very special to her.

...It’s a huge distance – figuratively and literally – from “Idol.” Rush says that after being eliminated from the show (and in the process losing her two-year job as a singing waitress at New York's Ellen's Stardust Diner), she returned to the Big Apple and immersed herself in the songwriting field.

Rush, 25, already had success playing regular New York City gigs with her band...

...But a year and a half ago, Rush says, she visited Los Angeles, and “my first thought was, ‘Oh my God, this place is huge and intimidating and I don’t know anybody here and they don’t know me. And I guess that means I have to move here,’” she says with a laugh.

Rush says the move “had everything to do with wanting to expand my comfort zone and get out of my comfort zone because I love New York so much.”

“And that definitely worked – I got really out of my comfort zone and it was really, really hard for the first year that I was here. And the past few months have been really, really rewarding and things are just getting more and more fulfillingly busy. It’s just been a really, really rough and exciting ride so far.”

She says she’s even re-connected with fellow “Idol” contestants Haley Reinhart (who placed third) and Casey Abrams , who finished sixth, and ironically last year played Bucks County Playhouse in New Hope and Levitt Pavilion in Bethlehem.

“I was bummed that I wasn’t there at the same time, ‘cause it would be fun to do something together,” Rush says.

Rush says she looks back on her “Idol” experience positively.

“It just seemed like really good timing, so I decided to do it, and I’m really glad that I did,” she says. “I don’t have to wonder what would have happened. I think overall just being on the show and having that experience is a good thing.

...And Rush also says she’s glad she didn’t win.

“When I say that, I mean that I think that if I had won, my life would be very different now and I think that I might be a little bit confused now,” she says.

“It’s about the journey to me, and I don’t want to skip a step. I want to have my experiences and land where I’m supposed to land as opposed to becoming an overnight success and not being able to handle it and have it fizzle out … I want to create my success and my career.”

http://www.mcall.com/entertainment/lehigh-valley-music/mc-former-american-idol-contestant-devyn-rush-returns-to-new-hope-to-sing-anything-she-wants-20150322-column.html#page=2

RE: S10 - Tusk - 04-04-2015

Interview done apparently before one of the last show of S10's tour, before the Phillipines (In Chicago? She says parents are there) (poor audio)
Alot of the same kind of answers we heard back then :/ (meeting with alot of 'Prodoocers' Wink

Casey looks so young!!

Her other videos are mostly of Adam Lambert, she has the same kind of interview with Pia, Scotty and Durbin

RE: S10 - Himm2 - 04-04-2015

(04-04-2015, 06:39 PM)Tusk Wrote: Interview done apparently before one of the last show of S10's tour, before the Phillipines (In Chicago? She says parents are there) (poor audio)
I suspect it must have been in Toronto on her birthday 9-9-2011...her parents were there for her birthday...one more show in the states (Rochester - my best Meet & Greet) then a couple days later off to Manila.

Yes - the interviewer even mentions her 21st birthday...definately Toronto.

RE: S10 - Tusk - 04-05-2015

OK this is odd.... "Lorem Ipsum", blocks of nonsensical text is usually used as a text place holder, like someone designing a magazine article, or a web page, they want to put their headlines, titles and photos in place before they add the article's words.

It fills in the space where the article's text would go so the designer can get a good sense of their design before the actual text is filled in.

While doing a general google search for Haley, I came upon something interesting, "Haley and Casey dating" appears to be being used instead of "Lorem Ipsum"

I click on the link, but the page comes up with no reference to Haley or Casey, but if I click 'cache' (an old version of the web page saved in Google's memory), the page comes up with textual gobbledy Gook (usually Lorem Ipsum) about Haley and her dating Casey or Stefano Tongue
(Including Haley pics)

(since it's a cached page, not sure how long the link will work, if at all Tongue)

A worship center webpage:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:0rLUo6elI38J:lighthouseworshipcenter.net/are-haley-reinhart-and-casey-abrams-dating-2013/+&cd=11&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

[Image: CB3chX7VIAAx1tG.jpg]

Here's a web page for a beer brewing company
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:DQrNc-t2640J:badgerstatebrewing.com/are-haley-reinhart-and-casey-abrams-dating/+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

[Image: CB3bu3NUgAA4lDx.jpg]

Some webdesigner is using Haley dating content as his/her Lorem Ipsum TongueBig Grin