The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
S10 - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: S10 (/thread-1657.html)

RE: S10 - buzzenator - 04-19-2015

(04-19-2015, 12:30 AM)Tusk Wrote: Tongue Yeah but that doesn't take into account the videos that were taken down where Haley was waaaaaaaay ahead of the others in view counts... back when 1 million views was a big deal, didn't Haley have several that were past 3 million? :/

If we factored those in, Haley might be ahead of Scotty there too

Yes, and there were multiple versions of her top songs on Idol that were taken down. HOTRS had about 3 videos with total views of 3+ million taken down and not at the same time. IWHN and B&TJ were victims also, along with her Hollywood week GBTC. Then the newer uploads of these songs still go 1-2+ million views.

But who's counting...Tongue

RE: S10 - Miguel - 04-19-2015

In my view, the current numbers show Haley is ahead of Scotty when it comes to Idol videos. The counts on their performance videos, since most were deleted, show people remembered and sought out Haley's performances to relive them or recommended others check them out.

RE: S10 - Kevin - 04-19-2015

[quote='Miguel' pid='47287' dateline='1429423797']
The viral nature of "Creep" made me curious about the top view counts of the S10 Idols.

Thanks for taking the time to pull this together Miguel.
I was flabbergasted to see: Moanin' - 4 yrs - 408,962
I have watched that so many times. It is a classic Haley moment and an overall classic AI performance. I wonder why that is so low?

RE: S10 - mercfan3 - 04-19-2015

It's likely so low because it's not the original video.

RE: S10 - Miguel - 04-19-2015

It might be low because it was a results-night performance. Many people might not have seen it originally. Plus, people who did see it weren't familiar with the song beforehand.

RE: S10 - drusome - 04-19-2015

Click for Haley youtube history lesson - I believe this was last updated in Jul 2011.

Taking into account repeat views it looks likely to me that more eyeballs have seen Haley in a PMJ youtube video than the idol ones.

RE: S10 - dswim2 - 04-19-2015

Didn't rolling in the deep have six million views at one point?

RE: S10 - mercfan3 - 04-19-2015

Rolling In The Deep was actually the song that got Haley to the top 3, IMO.

Everyone talked about HOTRS and IWHN, but Rolling In The Deep went viral. That video was EVERYWHERE, and it got Haley a lot of fans, IMO.

s10 s10 s10 - My Alter Ego - 04-20-2015

Note from Miguel: The next 9 posts were split from the PMJ "Creep" thread.

(04-20-2015, 11:43 AM)Satchvai Wrote: Lost halien here! I've been quite busy the last few years but have continued to follow Haley's career and buy everything as it comes out. This Creep video is incredible!!!!
I think Haley has done a fantastic job of learning to control and master that wonderful voice she has and it has really come to bear in the last few recordings she has done with PMJ. I went back and compared her earlier recordings from the AI era, and Listen Up, to the work she has put out recently. I was struck by how much more, for a lack of a better word, professional she now sounds. I can't stop listening to every vocal nuance she has put into Creep. I think people who are just now finding out about her may not appreciate just how much she has matured in the past few years. I have always loved her voice but I firmly think she is now ready, at least in comparison to 2012, to go to that next level and be the worldwide recording artist she is capable of being.
I still can't believe Jimmy Iovine questioned her work ethic. Girl is the hardest worker I've ever seen!

Satchvai! Glad you found your way back -- for a short time anyway. (Going forward, I'm just going to assume that you can only give snippets of time, and I, for one, will be appreciative of those snippets. I trust that you've been busy has been a good thing.)

While we are aware of certain aspects of Haley's life, I wonder what she's been doing (who has she been listening to?) that would lead her to that more mature voice you mentioned. Or, could it be a result of mulling the song for at least four years, letting it fully "gestate" (using this definition: to conceive and gradually develop in the mind)? We now know that she wanted to sing it on Idol.

Did Jimmy Iovine actually question her work ethic?? Really? Or have too many let Mr. Slezak's "conspiracy theories" reverberate in their heads. While I didn't necessarily understand what Jimmy's statement might have been getting at, I've never really bought into the "Haley lacks a work ethic" theory. And let's face it, we know those segments are heavily edited for whatever purpose TPTB wish to plant.

RE: CREEP - PMJ studio version with HALEY - Tusk - 04-20-2015

(04-20-2015, 07:24 PM)My Alter Ego Wrote: Did Jimmy Iovine actually question her work ethic?? Really? Or have too many let Mr. Slezak's "conspiracy theories" reverberate in their heads. While I didn't necessarily understand what Jimmy's statement might have been getting at, I've never really bought into the "Haley lacks a work ethic" theory. And let's face it, we know those segments are heavily edited for whatever purpose TPTB wish to plant.

Not imagining, Slezak asked Haley that exact point in his exit interview, Haleyloonies, Haley said she was glad he noticed, that she thought Jimmy was questioning her work ethic too....Tongue

"Man, I AM a hard worker...."