The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
S10 - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: S10 (/thread-1657.html)

RE: S10 - Kevin - 05-06-2015

(05-06-2015, 02:01 PM)dswim2 Wrote: Anyone notice how the judges always stood up for contestants after they were eliminated(right away), except Haley? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XJX1ldixwCI

They were creeps

RE: S10 - Miguel - 05-06-2015

They stood up before she sang. They sat down while Idol reviewed her "journey."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_w-Fsxhcfk

RE: S10 - Tusk - 05-07-2015

#HalienPrime

Quote:Michael Slezak @MichaelSlezakTV · 2h 2 hours ago
When @HaleyReinhart's "Undone" pops up on iTunes shuffle. #jeah https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ8buEvoQO0

Quote:Michael Slezak ‏@MichaelSlezakTV 2h2 hours ago
@bBoothTV @RayvonOwen @JenniferTapiero Was that a shoutout to Haley @HaleyReinhart's greatest shoulda-been-hit? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OuGB_se06E

RE: S10 - airhigh - 05-07-2015

(05-07-2015, 01:30 PM)Tusk Wrote: #HalienPrime

Quote:Michael Slezak @MichaelSlezakTV · 2h 2 hours ago
When @HaleyReinhart's "Undone" pops up on iTunes shuffle. #jeah https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ8buEvoQO0

Quote:Michael Slezak ‏@MichaelSlezakTV 2h2 hours ago
@bBoothTV @RayvonOwen @JenniferTapiero Was that a shoutout to Haley @HaleyReinhart's greatest shoulda-been-hit? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OuGB_se06E
This is the first time I've heard anyone declare "Undone" was on a rotation in a commercial setting. Several songs off Listen UP have been. "Undone" has the WOW, it might have the IT with exposure. Lets hope it hits the Mall, Café circuit, it might climb the charts yet....RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes

RE: S10 - john - 05-07-2015

Undone does have that "It" factor. Haley sings it beautifully and the lyrics seem to resonate with a lot of people. I think it is the only song on LU that stirred passionate praise of the sort that she gets for some of her covers. It is also growless; highlighting the honey side of her voice.

yet she can't seem to pull from the same well she does for "Creep" than she does when she 'tries' to perform Undone.

There are very few instances where Haley performed Undone without either a missed lyric, an inappropriate smile, or an eye roll. I think the only time I witnessed her perform it beautifully w/o any of the above was at the first private party with Keith.

At the 2nd private party, she was talked into performing it, even then she tripped over the lyric at the beginning. I was only able to post it when I was finally able to splice in the correct lyric over the missed one. If you didn't know it was supposed to be there, you might not notice my audio editing job Tongue

RE: S10 - john - 05-07-2015

A little behind the scenes glimpse of the Team Haleyfans production process. Wink

Obviously, Haley never felt that inspiration that others felt - and it shows in her treatment of the song on stage. Oh well.

I wish I could post "Let's Run Away" from that set. Overall, it was beautifully performed and sounding song, but the AV guy messed up and didn't turn on Harry's mic for the background vocals, so during the song, Harry, Keith, then Haley are trying to signal the sound guy that Harry's mic was not on, which resulted in Haley getting distracted then missing an entire line of lyric that I couldn't 'fix' like I did for Undone

(this is where repetitive lyrics in a song are helpful to editing out mistakes. In Undone, I was able to find the same lyric, the section, further down the song, that I could finagle until it finally fit within the song while covering up the missed lyric. Fortunately, the keyboards were similar in both instances and the lyric Haley sang was close enough to the actual lyric that if you were watching her mouth, you couldn't tell that she sang another lyric Tongue)

RE: S10 - airhigh - 05-07-2015

yet she can't seem to pull from the same well she does for "Creep" than she does when she 'tries' to perform Undone.

There are very few instances where Haley performed Undone without either a missed lyric, an inappropriate smile, or an eye roll. I think the only time I witnessed her perform it beautifully w/o any of the above was at the first private party with Keith.

At the 2nd private party, she was talked into performing it, even then she tripped over the lyric at the beginning. I was only able to post it when I was finally able to splice in the correct lyric over the missed one. If you didn't know it was supposed to be there, you might not notice my audio editing job Tongue

I've always equated the Stephano fiasco with Haley's reticence to perform "Undone." That little arrow through the heart left scars just as she was preparing the album. It might have even been the inspiration for the song. I'm sure her hurting made it hard for her to sing, the "Creep."AngryAngry

I don't think Stefano factored into writing Undone. I think I recall her saying that TPTB suggested she should put a song like that on her album, that they had to help guide her writing the song because that's usually not a frame of mind she was familiar with. It made her explore a part of herself that she's not used to....

It might not be exactly like that, kind of basically saying the people she worked with on the album needed to push her a little, to write a song and a sentiment that she's not used to expressing... Tongue

If I had to guess a song that might have a connection to Stefano, my guess would be "Better"
"I threw your ring, into the ocean, and I'm feeling better..."