The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
S10 - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: S10 (/thread-1657.html)

RE: S10 - InItToWinIt - 05-08-2015

(05-08-2015, 03:25 PM)buzzenator Wrote: ^ That is not Haley...wow, if that photo confused anyone, then it's time to check in to Haley House for a 1 hour refresher course on Haley Basics...look at this photo: Can you spot Haley? Dodgy

Followed by a Halien exam...and if you pass, Halien newbie credentials reissued. Tongue

Blush You must forgive me. I only discovered Haley recently. When's the exam?

RE: S10 - buzzenator - 05-08-2015

(05-08-2015, 04:25 PM)InItToWinIt Wrote:
(05-08-2015, 03:25 PM)buzzenator Wrote: ^ That is not Haley...wow, if that photo confused anyone, then it's time to check in to Haley House for a 1 hour refresher course on Haley Basics...look at this photo: Can you spot Haley? Dodgy

Followed by a Halien exam...and if you pass, Halien newbie credentials reissued. Tongue

Just messin with you IITWI...check your email for time and place of exam. Tongue

RE: S10 - john - 05-08-2015

(05-08-2015, 07:35 PM)buzzenator Wrote:
(05-08-2015, 04:25 PM)InItToWinIt Wrote:

Just messin with you IITWI...check your email for time and place of exam. Tongue

It's good to know those services are still available.

RE: S10 - lovinghaleyr - 05-08-2015

BUZZ,you are too much funny LOL;LOL TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinCoolCool

RE: S10 - My Alter Ego - 05-10-2015

(05-08-2015, 07:35 AM)Tusk Wrote:
(05-07-2015, 08:59 PM)Himm2 Wrote: (I'm sure there wasn't any ring involved)
To be clear, I'm referring to a metaphorical ring (the way it's used in the song) when I say I think the lyrics in "Better" might have had to do with her relationship w/ Stefano, referring to a break up of a relationship, one that 'weighed' her down, not a literal ring, as if to imply it represented 'something more' Tongue

In fact, didn't you recently alllude to the "Listen Up" necklace as the "ring" that ended up in the ocean ("now I'm feeling better, feeling better ... )Tongue

RE: S10 - mercfan3 - 05-10-2015

The "relationship" songs that are doubly about problems with a record label/music are common..and it wouldn't surprise me if Haley made a type of song like that. (Especially with her other song that sounds like a love song but is really about music.)

There's "Harder to Breathe" from Maroon 5, "Bad Romance" from Lady Gaga, "25 to Life" from Eminem among others.

RE: S10 - Marlin - 05-11-2015

Well, I guess that's that.

http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/news/fox-cancels-american-idol-20150511

RE: S10 - Tusk - 05-11-2015

Lyndsey Parker made a top list of Idol performances, #RIPAmericanIdol: Remembering the Show's 35 Best Performances, unfortunately, Haley and Casey shared a spot (she only posted one performance per Idol)

Quote:12. Casey Abrams & Haley Reinhart – “Moanin’” (Season 10)

Casey and Haley both had their great solo moments on the show, but here they have the honor of being the only duet to make this list. Casey and Haley likely instilled a new appreciation for jazz in a whole new generation of young viewers with this sultry, electric performance of this Bobby Timmons 1950s standard. Nowadays, the two continue to make beautiful music together as part of the jazzy collective Postmodern Jukebox.

RE: S10 - mercfan3 - 05-11-2015

Honestly, if I was making a list of best idol performances..it would be a whole lot of Adam and Haley..with a side of Kelly and Candice. Big Grin But that's a weird Adam performance to stick #1.

I kind of don't know where my childhood is going...this year I lost Glee, Jon Stewart, Idol...I could keep going. Tongue

RE: S10 - My Alter Ego - 05-11-2015

(05-11-2015, 05:08 PM)mercfan3 Wrote: Honestly, if I was making a list of best idol performances..it would be a whole lot of Adam and Haley..with a side of Kelly and Candice. Big Grin But that's a weird Adam performance to stick #1.

I kind of don't know where my childhood is going...this year I lost Glee, Jon Stewart, Idol...I could keep going. Tongue

Poor mercfan! It must be a shock to be faced with the "unreality" of the "reality" shows you grew up watching. But I have confidence in you -- I think you'll do fine!Smile

As for Ms. Parker's list of best Idol performances, I agree -- most of those performances would not have made my list. If Joey had made my list (and that's a big, bolded "if"), it would have been for Fancy, not Mad World. For me, Adam owns that song.

And, Lyndsey's pick for Adam is truly unusual, given the number of outstanding performances he gave. However, I have to agree with her explanation. In his Idolatry interview with Michael Slezak, Adam said that he thought that if the "country week" theme had occurred later in the live shows, when the audience was more prepared for/familiar with Adam "doing something different," the reaction to that performance would have been quite different. I suspect Adam was correct.

Quote:12. Casey Abrams & Haley Reinhart – “Moanin’” (Season 10)

Casey and Haley both had their great solo moments on the show, but here they have the honor of being the only duet to make this list. Casey and Haley likely instilled a new appreciation for jazz in a whole new generation of young viewers with this sultry, electric performance of this Bobby Timmons 1950s standard. Nowadays, the two continue to make beautiful music together as part of the jazzy collective Postmodern Jukebox.

Again, I agree with Ms. Parker! Earlier this afternoon, as I was thinking the 'retrospectives' that will be in full force during next season's AI, this was the performance from Season 10 that will always be my epitome of that season! Lyndsey didn't go quite far enough -- it wasn't just a "whole new generation of young viewers" who were introduced to a standard jazz number. There were a lot of folks in other, more "mature" (ahem) generations who learned of music like this -- and have ultimately become intrigued.

There were so many elements that make this performance stand out: 1.) the sheer unexpectedness of it (I know, I've said that before); 2.) it unleashed unto AI viewers -- and ultimately the world -- the absolutely insane musical chemistry that Haley and Casey have when performing together; 3.) the "fresh-nish" of it; and 4.) has Ryan ever before "gone to the judges" for comment after a group (small, in this case) performance during a results show? I do hope that this will be apart of the Season 10 review and that the original performance is shown. It was so very, very amazing!