The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
S10 - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: S10 (/thread-1657.html)

RE: S10 - Tusk - 05-17-2015

Quote:IdolsNow ‏@idolsnow 22m22 minutes ago
.@HaleyReinhart talks to #Billboard about the end of #AmericanIdol: http://tiny.cc/IdolsReact

Quote:American Idol, the defining reality TV singing competition of the 21st century, will end after its next and 15th season, according to Fox.

Following the sad but not shocking announcement, Billboard reached out to veterans of the show's groundbreaking run for their thoughts on what is truly the end of an era. Here's what everyone -- from breakthrough artists like Adam Lambert to self-described "z-list" celebrities like Jon Peter Lewis -- had to say:

"It all feels so bittersweet. I truly believe people will miss this monumental show much more than they think. I hope everybody recognizes what a game changer and dream-maker American Idol has been for well over a decade now. It is the originator. Sure, there are other shows quite similar, but we all know where they sprouted from. I feel honored to be a part of the Idol family, which has united families around the globe. I have taken my experience, the amazing platform given and continued to grow. I'm proud of these roots. After the show and all the touring, I believed, if I could get through Idol, I could accomplish anything. Still do. A series like this can only become one thing -- legendary."

-- Haley Reinhart, season 10

Gotta love James Wink

Quote:"For 15 years Idol has made dreams come true. For 15 years Idol has been turning singers into superstars. It gave my fellow alumni and I the chance of a lifetime and the chance to change our lives. At the same time they've crushed dreams and exploited people's weaknesses in front of millions. Fifteen years is an amazing run for anything, especially a TV show. Ya take the good, ya take the bad, ya take em both. And THIS…is American Idol! Thanks for the chance and thanks for the memories. RIP Idol."
-- James Durbin, season 10

RE: S10 - mercfan3 - 05-17-2015

Haley's ability to take the positive when it comes to Idol, and essentially forgive the negative..is just another reason to love her.

RE: S10 - NUG - 05-17-2015

(05-17-2015, 07:37 AM)mercfan3 Wrote: Haley's ability to take the positive when it comes to Idol, and essentially forgive the negative..is just another reason to love her.

<3 Never a bad word said - she sees the big picture.

RE: S10 - Miguel - 05-17-2015

42 Idols and they led with Haley. I think that means they (Michele Angermiller, Fred Bronson & Shirley Halperin) like her and what she had to say. I was surprised there wasn't a quote from Casey, but I imagine him standing next to Haley saying, "What she said."

Elise Testone, season 11, says: "I believe it is definitely time for the show to end and maybe even a few years sooner would have been better..."

Her comment is followed by one from Lazaro Arbus, season 12. Hmm...

RE: S10 - Tusk - 05-17-2015

Season 10 well represented, Haley, Scotty, Durbin, Naima, Pia Cool

Quote:Haley Reinhart retweeted you
10h: @HaleyReinhart on American Idol "A series like this can only become one thing -- legendary." #PulledABarneyStinson Wink
http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6561188/american-idol-cancellation-alumni-react

Context: Barney is a philandering, uber confident character in the long running, popular show, "How I Met Your Mother" played by Neil Patrick Harris....

RE: S10 - Tusk - 05-19-2015

Reality Check w/ a nod to Haley's "Earth Song" at the end of their The Voice segment

Quote:haleystusk
3 hours ago
4 years ago, May 19, 2011, we learned @haleyreinhart would not make the #americanidol Season 10 finals. In true Reinhart style, Haley proceeded to perform one of Idol's greatest Swan songs as she reworded her iconic cover of Elton John's "Bennie and the Jets" to include cheeky references to the Idol judges.
View #haleyreinhart's entire Idol journey, a 3-part, 3 1/2 hr playlist, "Haley's American Idol Journey" on my Youtube Channel

[Image: 11327302_945724245495295_1211354737_n.jpg]

Quote:Rachel! ‏@RClovesHaley 5h5 hours ago
May 19th 2011....a dark day among all Haliens across the globe @HaleyReinhart. Tears, anger, and sprained wrists did occur.

Quote:Pat ‏@Pat5533 40m40 minutes ago
@RClovesHaley @HaleyReinhart A very sad day indeed, made bearable only because of her epic BATJ farewell performance. ? #winnerinmyeyes

Quote:Shelly ‏@shellynicholls 6h6 hours ago
4 years ago today I cried so hard I threw up into my trash bin because Haley Reinhart got voted off american idol #crazyteenageyears

Quote:Ryan Duvall ‏@TheRyanDuvall 6h6 hours ago
Today marks the four year anniversary of one of the saddest moments of my life. Haley Reinhart was eliminated on American idol. #NeverForget

Instagram clip from Haley's Ouster episode:

8 minutes ago
@haleyreinhart 4 years ago, today, came in 3rd in Season10 of American Idol, summarizing her Idol experience

4 years later in a Billboard comment regarding Idol coming to an end next year, #haleyreinhart still is thankful for the opportunities and platform her time on Idol made possible:

"I have taken my experience, the amazing platform given and continued to grow. I'm proud of these roots. After the show and all the touring, I believed, if I could get through Idol, I could accomplish anything. Still do. A series like this can only become one thing - legendary"

RE: S10 - Tusk - 05-21-2015

6 minutes ago
#TBT @haleyreinhart dancing with #iggypop during a performance on #americanidol #season10 #haleyreinhart #HaleyEp #pmjtour (clip missing from 'Haley's Journey' video)

RE: S10 - Tusk - 05-26-2015

Welp... even though this article says Fremantle will allow use of it's material as long as they can put ads on it.... apparently it doesn't apply anymore..

Quote:Tusk @HaleysTusk · 23m 23 minutes ago
Crap... it looks like they blocked my Haley's Journey part 2... it still plays for me, can anyone else play it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_JlkEMMswE

Quote:Matt Weltzin ‏@MattWeltzin 7m7 minutes ago
@HaleysTusk yeah it's blocked for me. Booo

UndecidedDodgyHuh

Quote:Tusk @HaleysTusk · 16m 16 minutes ago
"Audiovisual content Manually detected" so someone at Fremantle saw it and blocked it's use. It wasn't a 'bot :/

So sad... first my WIAWNB was muted, now part of Haley's Journey is blocked in all countries...

I still have 'good standing' so I don't know what's going on.... could mean the end of my channel :/