The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
S10 - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: S10 (/thread-1657.html)

RE: S10 - Himm2 - 01-07-2016

Quote:Haley Reinhart
Gotta remember your roots. Thank you for the utmost experience @americanidol ? Watching the final premiere like the rest of my idol fam. And It's onward & upward from here! ‪#‎legendary‬ ‪#‎longlive‬ ‪#‎AI‬

Message I left for Haley:

I proudly display that same "Call Me" photo that the Daily Herald used for their special section on your Idol run that you signed for me on my Wall Of Fame:

[Image: Haleys%20HOME%20signed_zpsif4sio8e.jpg]

RE: S10 - NUG - 01-07-2016

Haley <3 love her for remembering her roots.

RE: S10 - Tusk - 01-07-2016

Two Haley Mentions in Michael's final Idol premiere review:

Quote:But after Wednesday night’s Season 15 kickoff dealt us the possible/likely implosion of a young couple’s marriage, yet another not-so-subtle attempt by Harry Connick Jr. to spin his judging gig into an ABC Friday-night sitcom and a particularly pointless promotional spot for The Kim and Kanye Reality-Industrial Vomplex, maybe it really is time to pave paradise and put up a parking lot.

OK, OK, I swear on the Fantasia Barrino songbook — and Haley Reinhart’s “Can’t Help Falling in Love With You” — that I don’t 100 percent endorse that blasphemous declaration.

Quote:2. Kory Wheeler, “Bennie and the Jets” | Last year’s Golden Ticket recipient got squeezed into a three-person montage, but I loved the soul and spot-on pitch he brought to a song that — in Idol lore — was a tribute to Haley Reinhart’s Season 10 breakout moment.

RE: S10 - Tusk - 01-08-2016

Quote:Tusk ‏@HaleysTusk 47s48 seconds ago
@HaleyReinhart + @AmericanIdol Final Season = Haley's most popular Instagram 5K+ likes #GetHaleyOnAmericanIdolFinale
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAOakSpAuoG/

There's not even a 4K like Instagram Wink

RE: S10 - Tusk - 01-11-2016

Michael christens the final season of American Idol's "Reality Check" with a 'slayer' intro, as well as a clip from PMJ's video of Creep at the beginning Wink

RE: S10 - Miguel - 01-11-2016

"Get out!"

RE: S10 - InItToWinIt - 01-12-2016

Not sure where to put this new interview but since it's primarily focused on AI, I'll put it here.

Jake's Take: A Conversation with Haley Reinhart

Nothing particularly new that I see but here's a couple interesting tidbits about PMJ and about social media and her fans.

Quote:JE: Last year, you released several superb YouTube collaborations with Scott Bradlee & Postmodern Jukebox. How did this partnership come about? What were some of your favorite collaborations with the group?

HR: It was another blessing to be able to work with Postmodern Jukebox! I went to watch them play at a club in LA over a year ago. They asked me to sit in and it has been magic ever since. I am so happy we have had success in doing what we do and love best: playing live with beautiful, heartfelt arrangements. My favorite collaboration is “Creep.” I always connected with that song. Maybe, it is the empathy in me. I did not even think it was good enough on my part to even share with the world. So, it just goes to show what raw emotion can do and how many people can connect to it.

JE: How has social media helped you not only connect with your fans, but also grow your fanbase?

HR: I believe the two go hand in hand. I like to let pictures tell many of my stories. It’s so cool to connect with fans and help inspire. Although it’s a bit trembling to me, what a numbers world we live in today, I’m happy to interact with my amazing fans and let them know how much their support means to me.

RE: S10 - Tusk - 01-21-2016

Aparently this week's episode was underwhelming...

Quote:Michael Slezak ‏@MichaelSlezakTV 7h7 hours ago
I may just post this @SandraBernhard video tonight instead of an #AmericanIdol recap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkmTJNWQaYE

American Idol Recap: Penultimate Fighting Championship
By Michael Slezak / January 20 2016, 6:16 PM PST

Quote:We also got an unwelcome return to the Land of Joke Auditions — including a particularly trite interlude with Clay Aiken attempting to channel Simon Cowell (emphasis on attempting) when confronted by a cartwheeling fame-seeker in a collapsing pleather dress. Honestly, if there weren’t enough solid-to-spectacular vocalists to fill the telecast, couldn’t producers have staged a concert featuring past standouts like Haley Reinhart, Adam Lambert, Jordin Sparks, David Cook and my Reality Check cohost Melinda Doolittle (just to name a few)?

Haley listed first Wink

RE: S10 - Ronzoni - 01-21-2016

Just got through listening to this studio version of Haley singing her Joplin classic. This is just fantastic. Never heard the studio version before. This is worth a listen. The band is terrific too.
Also her studio version of Earth Song is incredible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcmrSvfin-8

RE: S10 - dswim2 - 01-25-2016

I'd love to hear her sing "I Who Have Nothing" again. I wonder if she'd be up to it--now that she's a little more open to singing ballads?