The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
S10 - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: S10 (/thread-1657.html)

RE: S10 - Himm2 - 04-06-2016

Looks like idol is giving Haley special treatment viewswise knowing that she can't be with them for the Finale' tomorrow night:
[Image: DSC09470_zpsdomiutpg.jpg]

RE: S10 - Tusk - 04-06-2016

H/t Jason Scott.... Paul and Haley w/ Scotty's Mom

[Image: CfZu3fdUIAIHGJr.jpg]

Quote:Judy McCreery @JudyMacGarner
With @AmericanIdol Season10 lovelies @thePaulMcDonald @HaleyReinhart Love them!

RE: S10 - Miguel - 04-06-2016

Quote:Why we'll miss 'American Idol' | TV Hangover (PODCAST)

At the 34:28 mark they talk about Haley.

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/tv/index.ssf/2016/04/american_idol_finale_the_walking_dead_finale_peopl.html

Quote:Tim Halperin

My American Idol Experience: Unfiltered Pt. 1, The Audition

...I was all smiles as I walked out of the room to meet Seacrest and a host of friends... then began the hours of posed celebration footage, filling out paperwork, and being lectured with the others who made it to Hollywood about how we signed a non-disclosure contract, and if we told anyone that we were on the show, they’d cut us and take our first born child (kidding about the latter). They really struck the fear of God into us.

When all was said and done, of the 30,000 MySpace Webcam Auditions, about 25 of us made it to Hollywood. Overall, about 115,000 people auditioned for Season 10 and about 300 made it to Hollywood. Confession: the night after my audition, I watched ‘Maid in Manhattan’ to celebrate my nauseating flirting with JLo.

Two and a half months later, my audition aired on American Idol. I turned my cell phone off and went to my friends’ house where I auditioned on MySpace to watch it. Little did they know I was going to be on the show. And there it was in all its glory. I was relieved to finally be able to talk about the audition with my friends, but I was also ticked off. They edited in Randy saying ‘no’ to me from some other audition so it looked like JLo had the final say on whether or not I went to Hollywood. I thought it made me look like I barely made it to Hollywood.

In my next post (hopefully tomorrow), I’ll recount Hollywood Week.

https://www.facebook.com/TimHalperinOfficial/videos/1213101978701751/

Quote:Brandy M.
Wow! So enlightening to see how they deceive us with editing. I think this experience led you right where you should be. Love your honesty, thanks for sharing!

Quote: Thanks Brandy! It is definitely a different experience behind the curtain...just wait til my next post on Hollywood Week!

[Image: CfaYufAUAAIGWLo.jpg]

Quote:Scott MacIntyre ‏@ScottDMacIntyre 3m3 minutes ago
Great time at @AmericanIdol with @HaleyReinhart @thePaulMcDonald. Who are you voting for? #IdolFarewell #IdolFinale

Quote:Scotty McCreery ‏@ScottyMcCreery
Season 10 reunion! #Finally

RE: S10 - Miguel - 04-06-2016

[Image: CfavWOeUUAAXSjk.jpg]

RE: S10 - Tusk - 04-07-2016

So far we have me, @Stefano, @Lauren_Alaina, @HaleyReinhart, @Naima_Adedapo, @DurbinRock, @TMegiaAI10, and @thePaulMcDonald here!

Quote:
Scotty McCreery ‏@ScottyMcCreery 20m20 minutes ago
Hopefully @PiaToscano and @Jacob_Lusk will be here soon! Gonna miss @CaseyBassy tonight! He's doing big things in Europe!
HT Avelene

[Image: CfavU70UEAIK4kA.jpg]
[Image: CfavU8CUAAETaag.jpg]

RE: S10 - Miguel - 04-07-2016

Lauren with a nose ring. Never thought I would see that.

Was wondering where @Stefano was. Seems like he would want to be part of the finale.

RE: S10 - Tusk - 04-07-2016

(04-07-2016, 12:15 AM)Miguel Wrote: Lauren with a nose ring. Never thought I would see that.

Was wondering where @Stefano was. Seems like he would want to be part of the finale.

So far we have me, @Stefano, @Lauren_Alaina, @HaleyReinhart, @Naima_Adedapo, @DurbinRock, @TMegiaAI10, and @thePaulMcDonald here!

RE: S10 - Outcast - 04-07-2016

Fano must've been the one who took the pic. Where's Pia and Jacob?