The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
S10 - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: S10 (/thread-1657.html)

RE: S10 - Tusk - 02-22-2017

Can't be sure if this is from a recent meeting, but Thia posted this just yesterday...

[Image: 16788760_220476428425762_1965530880378142720_n.jpg]

Quote:thialorei
Always a good time jamming with ma belles

I think it was recent....incidentally, Haley got some well wishes from S10 Idol buds on her recent Gold Certification of CHFIL

Quote:scottymccreery
Love this! Congrats Haley!

thepaulmcdonald
Balling out of control

thialorei
Congratulations 'Aley!Heart

piatoscano
This makes me sooo happy!!! Proud of u mama

Thia's well wish makes me think the above photo was a recent reuniting of Haley and Thia (Thia calling Haley "Aley" makes me think that maybe that was something a relative of hers calls Haley? Blush )

RE: S10 - Miguel - 02-22-2017

I think that's especially gracious of Scotty. He has several gold/platinum singles and albums under his belt, and I don't know if they were widely acknowledged by the others. But maybe he didn't call attention to them. I'm not one to say as I haven't followed him closely.

I found it a bit shocking he was dropped by his label given that track record. While his sales had been declining with each round, they still seemed pretty good.

Recent Scotty news:

Quote:Just a week after Scotty McCreery and Gabi Dugal celebrated the five-year anniversary of their courtship, the pair has flown off to Hawaii where Scotty has a pair of shows in Honolulu and Maui before a show in New Zealand on March 4.

Doesn't look like he's flying coach either:

http://rare.us/rare-country/scotty-mccreery-flaunts-his-love-in-these-new-vacation-pics/

RE: S10 - mercfan3 - 02-22-2017

I think there was some disagreement with musical direction between Scotty and his label. Scotty is anti "Bro Country" and that's what is in. I hope he gets on a label that will allow him to be musically what he wants to be.

Always thought him and Haley had a cute, quiet relationship. Scotty has a very relaxed sense about him, and a bit of dry humor. I remember them joking around a lot after Casey left. IMO, those two would have been the right top 2. (And I saw that with love to Lauren. That was actually my favorite Top 3 of all time, and not just because of Haley.)

Thia is underrated as can be. She's got such a beautiful tone. She has my favorite cover of "Moon River" (until, of course, Haley covers it.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf-tzunYii8

RE: S10 - Himm2 - 02-22-2017

(02-22-2017, 11:51 AM)Tusk Wrote: Can't be sure if this is from a recent meeting, but Thia posted this just yesterday...
Quote:thialorei
Always a good time jamming with ma belles
I think it was recent....incidentally, Haley got some well wishes from S10 Idol buds on her recent Gold Certification of CHFIL

thialorei
Congratulations 'Aley!Heart

Thia's well wish makes me think the above photo was a recent reuniting of Haley and Thia (Thia calling Haley "Aley" makes me think that maybe that was something a relative of hers calls Haley? Blush )

This is my favorite photo of Haley & Thia...mainly because Haley is holding the birthday DVD I gave her an hour earlier at the Rochester, N.Y. postshow outdoor M&G by the tour buses September 10, 2011:
[Image: Haleys%20Birthday%20Gift_zpsg9q7mxhy.jpg]
It's also a sweet hug from Thia.

RE: S10 - Tusk - 02-23-2017

Quote:HRachel3‏@RClovesHaley 11m11 minutes ago
AMERICAN IDOL GOT FLACK FROM HALIENS FOR NOT INCLUDING HALEY IN THEIR ADELE VIDEO** AND WAS LIKE OH FUCK

[Image: C5ZHimYUwAIjXj5.jpg]

A couple days ago, American Idol posted a tweet about favorite Adele covers, but didn't include Haley's RITD....there were some responses to the omission Tongue

Quote:American Idol @AmericanIdol Feb 22
Past Idols take on @Adele! Which cover was your favorite? #IdolSingsAdele

RE: S10 - Tusk - 02-26-2017

Quote:American Idol @AmericanIdol 7m7 minutes ago
You asked and we answered! @HaleyReinhart covering @Adele's 'Rolling in the Deep'

https://twitter.com/AmericanIdol/status/836017330039599104

RE: S10 - john - 02-26-2017

What is it with AI and Haley? First they leave her off the original video, then in making it up they release a video with terrible audio. The audio should be pristine - the best out there. But it isn't. SMH.

RE: S10 - john - 02-26-2017

Despite terrible audio, in the past couple of hours the AI FB post of RITD has gathered more than 100K FB "views." The original video they posted 4 days ago "Past idols take on 15 time Grammy winner Adele. Who do you think gave her a run for her money?", where they forgot to include Haley, has 90K views. LOL. Dumbasses. I hope it goes viral. Tongue
https://www.facebook.com/AmericanIdol/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf .

Top comment on the original posting by Idol without Haley
Quote:Where's Haley Reinhart's rendition of "Rolling In the Deep"?! That's like by far one of, if not the best version I've heard to date.

Comments on shares of the AI Haley RITD video
Quote:Man how awesome is this wow.

Quote:This girl has got some pipes!!!!

Quote:Omg her voice is so amazing I love that growl she has in her voice

Quote:SSSIIINNNGGGGG!!!Tongue
i don't care what y'all say- this girl can STRAIGHT UP SING!
as a singer- she is definitely someone i will always look up to!

The mandatory attitude comment on the Haley video at the AI site -
Quote:Danielle Jane Whitcomb
i hated her attitude made her ugly. yes good singer but she needs an attitude adjustment

RE: S10 - john - 02-27-2017

I'm delighted that after being left off the original #IdolSingsAdele video, the standalone video featuring Haley's performance of RITD is kicking butt. Haley's video has been up on FB 19 hours and has 237K views, whereas the other video, which has been up five days has 94K. AI may not give her much respect, but it seems the fans do -- just as it was during her season.

RE: S10 - lovinghaleyr - 02-27-2017

(02-27-2017, 02:02 PM)john Wrote: I'm delighted that after being left off the original #IdolSingsAdele video, the standalone video featuring Haley's performance of RITD is kicking butt. Haley's video has been up on FB 19 hours and has 237K views, whereas the other video, which has been up five days has 94K. AI may not give her much respect, but it seems the fans do -- just as it was during her season.

276.000 right now Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart