The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Vieques, Puerto Rico - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-31.html)
+--- Thread: Vieques, Puerto Rico (/thread-1689.html)

Vieques, Puerto Rico - NUG - 04-02-2013

Headed home from Vieques today...with a 2 hour layover in Chi town.....keep your fingers crossed for a Haley sighting!!!

RE: Haley shrines, temples, homages... - Miguel - 04-02-2013

(04-02-2013, 05:51 AM)NUG Wrote: Headed home from Vieques today...with a 2 hour layover in Chi town.....keep your fingers crossed for a Haley sighting!!!

No luck apparently.

Quote:HaleysNUG ‏@bubblebarb 4h

@HaleyReinhart Are you in Chi town tonight? I'm at the airport with my fingers crossed for a Haley sighting !!

So, Nug, Vieques is in Puerto Rico? Were you there vacationing?

[Image: Corcho_Beach%2C_Vieques%2C_Puerto_Rico.jpg]

RE: Haley shrines, temples, homages... - NUG - 04-03-2013

Yes- we were there for my stepdaughters wedding...tiny, beautiful island off the coast of Puerto Rico. Very sad history if anyone ever looks it up, an island that hasn't had a moments peace from US bomb/military testing since 1941, 30% of the island people have cancer, it's a very poor place, the military just moved out 10 years ago. They are building it up to be a great vacation spot, there's a bioluminescent bay, gorgeous beaches, free (not wild!) horses (the spanish left them there centuries ago) everywhere - they roam where they want to go. I hope the people of Vieques are able to live happy, it's a great place.

Edit to add: obviously no Haley at the airport!! I was soooo hoping. Chigaco is beautiful from the sky!!

RE: Haley shrines, temples, homages... - Tusk - 04-03-2013

Yoikes....I'd be afraid of going there with that kind of history Undecided

Radiation takes a loooooong time to degrade

RE: Haley shrines, temples, homages... - NUG - 04-03-2013

(04-03-2013, 05:12 PM)Tusk Wrote: Yoikes....I'd be afraid of going there with that kind of history Undecided

Radiation takes a loooooong time to degrade

Trust me, with my history this was on my mind after I learned about it. I think it's more about chemical waste and unexploded mines at this point, but I could be wrong. Confused I felt so sad for the people who live there.

RE: Haley shrines, temples, homages... - midnightblues - 04-03-2013

Viet nam still has a ton of un-exploded mines, there are parts of Europe from WWII that have bombs10Ft underground that are waiting to blowup War stinks!

RE: Vieques, Puerto Rico - Tusk - 04-04-2013

I was going to mention Vietnam when NUG posted about a country with a sad past due to war. Their location meant they were often in the middle of war whether it was involving Chinese, Japanese, French, the Brits or the US.

And Midnight is right about the unexploded land mines. When I visited there to reunite with my biological Father's side of the family, it wasn't uncommon to see people, sometimes children, with missing limbs, so much so that you might think that 'begging' was a 'legitimate occupation' Undecided

Yet, it also is a beautiful country. I got to see much of the country side and encounter wonderful people that were happy and hospitable despite what they had/still endured as a country

RE: Vieques, Puerto Rico - Haleylvr4evr - 04-04-2013

(04-04-2013, 03:03 AM)Tusk Wrote: And Midnight is right about the unexploded land mines. When I visited there to reunite with my biological Father's side of the family, it wasn't uncommon to see people, sometimes children, with missing limbs, so much so that you might think that 'begging' was a 'legitimate occupation' Undecided

That's so sad! Sad

(04-03-2013, 10:09 AM)NUG Wrote: Edit to add: obviously no Haley at the airport!! I was soooo hoping. Chigaco is beautiful from the sky!!

You just missed her by a couple hours Confused Sorry, maybe next time