The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Hi everyone! - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Site-related topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Hi everyone! (/thread-1770.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Hi everyone! - Ellebee - 06-19-2013

NFM: I split this thread from the "Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others" thread.

Hi everyone! I know this is the wrong thread but I didn't know where to post this. Long time lurker here and I was finally able to register at HF with the help of Miguel and Tusk! Thanks Miguel for opening the registration. I've been a Halien from the get go. Haley is the only person I have ever actually followed. I wasn't an AI viewer until season 10 thanks to my nephew! I was so taken with her talent that I actually bought tickets to the concert and made my family go with me! They thought I was crazy and slightly obsessed (some truth to that statement!). I even had my uncle in California purchase Listen Up! for me and ship it to my home in the Great White North (aka Canada). Love reading all your posts and maybe, just maybe, I will finally post myself Smile

RE: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - jjames865 - 06-19-2013

(06-19-2013, 07:15 PM)Ellebee Wrote: Hi everyone! I know this is the wrong thread but I didn't know where to post this. Long time lurker here and I was finally able to register at HF with the help of Miguel and Tusk! Thanks Miguel for opening the registration. I've been a Halien from the get go. Haley is the only person I have ever actually followed. I wasn't an AI viewer until season 10 thanks to my nephew! I was so taken with her talent that I actually bought tickets to the concert and made my family go with me! They thought I was crazy and slightly obsessed (some truth to that statement!). I even had my uncle in California purchase Listen Up! for me and ship it to my home in the Great White North (aka Canada). Love reading all your posts and maybe, just maybe, I will finally post myself Smile

Welcome Ellebee. We patiently wait for new Haley music to reignite past posting fervor of the Haliens on this site.

RE: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - yanni5 - 06-19-2013

Welcome to the site Ellebee, we all share a love for the Hales!

RE: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - buzzenator - 06-19-2013

(06-19-2013, 07:15 PM)Ellebee Wrote: Hi everyone! I know this is the wrong thread but I didn't know where to post this. Long time lurker here and I was finally able to register at HF with the help of Miguel and Tusk! Thanks Miguel for opening the registration. I've been a Halien from the get go. Haley is the only person I have ever actually followed. I wasn't an AI viewer until season 10 thanks to my nephew! I was so taken with her talent that I actually bought tickets to the concert and made my family go with me! They thought I was crazy and slightly obsessed (some truth to that statement!). I even had my uncle in California purchase Listen Up! for me and ship it to my home in the Great White North (aka Canada). Love reading all your posts and maybe, just maybe, I will finally post myself Smile

Love it Ellebee and welcome...my wife just reminded me not to mention to anyone we are going to Chicago to see Haley, or I will never live it down...what's with that? Dodgy

Obsessed is like stage 1....hooked, high, addicted, dependent, main lining, etc...[Image: party0033.gif]

RE: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - midnightblues - 06-19-2013

Yeah Im in the final stage of Obsession, there is no hope.. But its a sweet addiction

RE: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - Himm2 - 06-19-2013

(06-19-2013, 07:36 PM)buzzenator Wrote: Love it Ellebee and welcome...my wife just reminded me not to mention to anyone we are going to Chicago to see Haley, or I will never live it down...what's with that? Dodgy
Then I'm glad you didn't mention it to anyone Buzz. So is Mrs. Buzz making the trip???? I turned off the White Sox-Twins game because I just couldn't stomach another dreadful loss tonight.
Welcome Ellebee!

RE: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - Tusk - 06-19-2013

Don't talk to a Mariner's fan about losing baseball Tongue

Welcome, we need more posters Big Grin

RE: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - lovinghaleyr - 06-19-2013

WELLCOME NEW CANADIAN HALIEN,I'm glad to know our queen have many
fans in other countrys CoolCoolBig Grin

RE: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - Haleylvr4evr - 06-19-2013

Welcome Ellebee! Smile Always great to meet a new Halien!

RE: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - NUG - 06-20-2013

Welcome Ellebee!! Heart