The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Random Stuff - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-31.html)
+--- Thread: Random Stuff (/thread-2017.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Random Stuff - buzzenator - 05-22-2015

http://www.dailynews.com/environment-and-nature/20140514/rip-out-your-lawn-get-paid-double-says-drought-minded-metropolitan-water-district

Yanni...are you ripping up your lawn?

I've started a "donate a gallon of water" campaign for all our LA Haliens in need. Angel

If we all contribute...well, you can probably save a patch of grass the size of a Monopoly board...which is just enough to massage your feet! Shy

Haley Reinhart inspiring others to action! Cool

RE: Random Stuff - My Alter Ego - 05-22-2015

(05-22-2015, 05:19 PM)buzzenator Wrote: http://www.dailynews.com/environment-and-nature/20140514/rip-out-your-lawn-get-paid-double-says-drought-minded-metropolitan-water-district

I've started a "donate a gallon of water" campaign for all our LA Haliens in need. Angel

If we all contribute...well, you can probably save a patch of grass the size of a Monopoly board...which is just enough to massage your feet! Shy

So thoughtful of you Buzz, and a far better idea than the one William Shatner had, which was to volunteer Washington's water. Perhaps he was unaware that our governor would soon be declaring a statewide drought emergency, due to a low (well, really a non-existent) snow pack this year.Tongue

RE: Random Stuff - john - 05-22-2015

(05-16-2015, 12:46 PM)john Wrote: [Image: paris-jackson-boyfriend.jpg]

Who am I?

RE: Random Stuff - john - 05-27-2015

The da Vinci Surgical System is used to stitch a grape back together.

RE: Random Stuff - yanni5 - 05-27-2015

(05-22-2015, 05:19 PM)buzzenator Wrote: http://www.dailynews.com/environment-and-nature/20140514/rip-out-your-lawn-get-paid-double-says-drought-minded-metropolitan-water-district

I haven't ripped out the lawn yet Buzz. It is a possibility though.

As it stands now, we are required to cut our water usage by at least 25%
from what we used in 2013. Lawn watering is currently allowed 3 days a week, for no more than 8 minutes, although they are considering lowering that to 2 days a week. They recommend only washing your car at a car wash, but you are still allowed to wash your car at home if you have a shutoff nozzle on the hose. Also, they are considering requiring all homeowners with pools to use a pool cover to help prevent evaporation.

I did manage to reduce my usage by around 30%. To achieve that, I decided to retire the jacuzzi, and also I let the lawn on the side-yard die out. I do still water the front lawn twice a week. We're in our cloudy/overcast time of the year right now (May Gray and June Gloom), so that has helped also.

My water and power provider is the DWP, and the rebates they are offering for lawn removal are pretty high right now, $3.75 a square foot. There are companies that will come rip out your lawn and landscape it with rock and drought resistant plants at no charge, all you have to do is sign over the rebate to them. A few of my neighbors have done it, and the results look pretty weak. I would be better off doing it myself, and collecting the rebate.

Buzz, I appreciate you taking charge and starting the "donate a gallon of water" campaign, we can use all the help we can get. Tongue

RE: Random Stuff - My Alter Ego - 05-27-2015

(05-27-2015, 07:25 PM)yanni5 Wrote:

I haven't ripped out the lawn yet Buzz. It is a possibility though.

As it stands now, we are required to cut our water usage by at least 25%
from what we used in 2013. Lawn watering is currently allowed 3 days a week, for no more than 8 minutes, although they are considering lowering that to 2 days a week. They recommend only washing your car at a car wash, but you are still allowed to wash your car at home if you have a shutoff nozzle on the hose. Also, they are considering requiring all homeowners with pools to use a pool cover to help prevent evaporation.

I did manage to reduce my usage by around 30%. To achieve that, I decided to retire the jacuzzi, and also I let the lawn on the side-yard die out. I do still water the front lawn twice a week. We're in our cloudy/overcast time of the year right now (May Gray and June Gloom), so that has helped also.

My water and power provider is the DWP, and the rebates they are offering for lawn removal are pretty high right now, $3.75 a square foot. There are companies that will come rip out your lawn and landscape it with rock and drought resistant plants at no charge, all you have to do is sign over the rebate to them. A few of my neighbors have done it, and the results look pretty weak. I would be better off doing it myself, and collecting the rebate.

Buzz, I appreciate you taking charge and starting the "donate a gallon of water" campaign, we can use all the help we can get. Tongue

Right now, Texas seems to have an excess of the precious commodity -- maybe some sort of arrangement can be worked out. Wink

RE: Random Stuff - Tusk - 05-29-2015

fantastic_earth

[Image: 11312405_1445726172395988_1649865896_n.jpg]

Quote:fantastic_earth
5 minutes ago
Sunken Yacht in Antarctica, photo by ©Rustan Eliseev

RE: Random Stuff - john - 05-30-2015

Ant teamwork

RE: Random Stuff - john - 06-05-2015

Quote:I met my girlfriend 2 years ago in LA. I've never been good at planning in advance which is why we wound up ending our first date at this exact McDonalds. She joked for months about how 10 years down the road I would probably propose to her in a chicken nugget box so I thought she would love when I surprised her this way. She didn't love it like the way I thought she would. We agreed to wait longer until it's time to get engaged.

RE: Random Stuff - Tusk - 06-07-2015

https://twitter.com/RClovesHaley/status/607754791343685632