The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Random Stuff - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-31.html)
+--- Thread: Random Stuff (/thread-2017.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Random Stuff - buzzenator - 06-08-2015

I thought it was finger looking good...but I'm a guy...what do we know? What no sauce? Buzz tearing up...Blush

(06-05-2015, 01:05 AM)john Wrote:
Quote:I met my girlfriend 2 years ago in LA. I've never been good at planning in advance which is why we wound up ending our first date at this exact McDonalds. She joked for months about how 10 years down the road I would probably propose to her in a chicken nugget box so I thought she would love when I surprised her this way. She didn't love it like the way I thought she would. We agreed to wait longer until it's time to get engaged.

RE: Random Stuff - john - 06-08-2015

Really Buzz, what was da problem? I don't understand. He was multitasking. Although I do understand your sauce concerns.

She must be delighted that he put it up on youtube.

[Image: s-SANDWICH-PROPOSAL-large.jpg]

(05-22-2015, 05:41 PM)john Wrote:
(05-16-2015, 12:46 PM)john Wrote: [Image: paris-jackson-boyfriend.jpg]

Who am I?

Answer to last month's Who am I question is Paris Jackson and some guy.

RE: Random Stuff - Tom22 - 06-09-2015

(05-27-2015, 07:25 PM)yanni5 Wrote:
(05-22-2015, 05:19 PM)buzzenator Wrote: http://www.dailynews.com/environment-and-nature/20140514/rip-out-your-lawn-get-paid-double-says-drought-minded-metropolitan-water-district

Yanni...are you ripping up your lawn?

I've started a "donate a gallon of water" campaign for all our LA Haliens in need. Angel

If we all contribute...well, you can probably save a patch of grass the size of a Monopoly board...which is just enough to massage your feet! Shy

Haley Reinhart inspiring others to action! Cool

I haven't ripped out the lawn yet Buzz. It is a possibility though.

As it stands now, we are required to cut our water usage by at least 25%
from what we used in 2013. Lawn watering is currently allowed 3 days a week, for no more than 8 minutes, although they are considering lowering that to 2 days a week. They recommend only washing your car at a car wash, but you are still allowed to wash your car at home if you have a shutoff nozzle on the hose. Also, they are considering requiring all homeowners with pools to use a pool cover to help prevent evaporation.

I did manage to reduce my usage by around 30%. To achieve that, I decided to retire the jacuzzi, and also I let the lawn on the side-yard die out. I do still water the front lawn twice a week. We're in our cloudy/overcast time of the year right now (May Gray and June Gloom), so that has helped also.

My water and power provider is the DWP, and the rebates they are offering for lawn removal are pretty high right now, $3.75 a square foot. There are companies that will come rip out your lawn and landscape it with rock and drought resistant plants at no charge, all you have to do is sign over the rebate to them. A few of my neighbors have done it, and the results look pretty weak. I would be better off doing it myself, and collecting the rebate.

Buzz, I appreciate you taking charge and starting the "donate a gallon of water" campaign, we can use all the help we can get. Tongue

The artificial grass is actually beginning to look really good (cosmetically as well as practically)... its not the roll of cheap plastic carpet it used to be...

... if anything it looks too good lol. but I seriously don't recognize it as artificial on peoples lawns unless I get up within 10 feet and even then its just because it's a little too perfect or the installer screwed up with a seam somewhere.

Its not exactly like roofs because looks far far more like real grass than rooves, but it used to be everyone had wood shake roofs and the asphalt tiles looked really cheap.. but then people got accustomed to the asphalt shingling and .. well thats what a roof is "supposed to " look like now.

It could be that natural lawns with a brown spot here or there or a few margiolds creeping in start looking sorta second rate compared to the artificial ones.. instead of how it was the other way around when the artifical ones looked like .. manure they didn't need.

Im in one of the few counties in california where we actually have full resevoirs and aren't connected to the main water system where it can be easily .. err "requisitioned" by the state.... but we're still cutting back by law even though we'll need to release water again in the rainy season as our resevoirs can't nearly store the rain..we were at 93% of normal a few weeks ago..... forced to wear a hairshirt by the state government even if it really doesn't make sense.

Still.. I've been leasing a house the last number of years and I really think I'd replace the lawn areas with something that stayed nice and green and didn't require work... and spend more effort keeping the roses pruned and fertizized etc... the roses have looked great this year anyway...enjoy them more than I do taking care of my small lawn...but they take time too.

RE: Random Stuff - john - 06-16-2015

Marilyn Monroe Screen Test - Something's Got To Give (1962)

"Monroe's last work; from the beginning its production was disrupted by her personal troubles, and after her death on August 5, 1962 the film was abandoned."

Quote:Being a sex symbol is a heavy load to carry, especially when one is tired, hurt and bewildered. -Marilyn Monroe

RE: Random Stuff - john - 06-19-2015

Quote:Man who thought getting 29 Miley Cyrus tattoos was a good idea now regrets it

Everyone handles major life changes differently. When Carl McCoid got divorced in 2010, he dealt with it by covering his body with Miley Cyrus tattoos. Now, several years later, 42 year-old McCoid — who named one of his kids after the pop singer — says he will undergo laser tattoo removal, The Mirror reports.

[Image: mileytattoos.jpg]

He hopes that getting the tattoos removed will help him move on with his life and find a girlfriend....

http://mashable.com/2015/06/19/miley-cyrus-tattoos-removal/?utm_cid=mash-com-Tw-main-link

RE: Random Stuff - john - 07-06-2015

RE: Random Stuff - john - 07-12-2015

Arianna apologizes for licking donuts and hating America after apparently screwing up her first apology. This time she must have had some Vicodin on board. Arianna damaged her brand with this fiasco.

L/D ratio is 3.86 with lots of angry to downright mean and nasty comments

Scott has been all over "Donutgate" in promoting his Arianna covers.

Quote: She got busted showing her REAL personality and now she's trying to lie her way out of it by making excuses. The only reason why she's so sad is because America now knows what a shitty person she really is.... She's not sorry for what she did, she's sorry she got caught doing it.
Reply · 1072 ^

Quote: Oh shut up you spoiled brat! You and your apology are fake af! The only reason you apologized is because you got caught. All you have mentioned in this video are the America comments. Not once did you did you apologize to to the workers and managers, the costumers who actually ate the donut, or licking the donut!!! What you did was disgusting and rude. You know better, you're 22 years old. Your behavior was inexcusable. Now those poor costumers who ate the donut will have to suffer from your wrath!! Who's knows where your mouth has been, (you probably have std's and such)!!! What you did was a choice, not a mistake. Gtfo of America. NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE ANYWAY! Whoriana Grande is a disgrace to the music industry.
Reply · 411 ^

Quote: Well you don't start off an apology saying the first apology you wrote wasn't sincere. That right there is pretty much saying she doesn't really care.

Quote:What the hell? I don't understand what she did. She licked a doughnut and said she hated America. I mean licking donuts is disgusting but what is all this controversy coming from?

Then there is this one -- endorsed by 179 people
Quote:I hope somebody kills this bitch!
Reply · 179 ^

RE: Random Stuff - john - 07-15-2015

Terraced rice paddies in China

[Image: Thierry_Bornier_001-1024x576.jpg]

[Image: Thierry_Bornier_006-1024x576.jpg]

http://www.wired.com/2015/07/thierry-bornier-rice-paddies/

RE: Random Stuff - Himm2 - 07-16-2015

You can try and drug me Bill:
[Image: Bill%20Cosby_zpsgziwalbj.png]
But you can't have sex with me!