The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) (/thread-2033.html)

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 07-20-2015

[Image: 11254280_963448370385419_1666217657_n.jpg]

Quote:haleyreinhart
Sweet love of mine. I anoint myself with roses to attract your kind.

I wondered if these are lyrics to a song on the EP?

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Kevin - 07-20-2015

(07-20-2015, 08:21 PM)Tusk Wrote:

sure sounds like it. If not, it should be.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - dswim2 - 07-20-2015

That's really strong and creative writing! I so hope this is a lyric to one of her songs!

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 07-22-2015

[Image: 10004124_877187572361778_851585309_n.jpg]

#Meow #gooddaytoyousir #whyidlovealemonade #isntlifebeautiful #whenyoureaboss

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - dswim2 - 07-22-2015

She's looks like Jessica Sanchez in that pic lol

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 07-23-2015

[Image: CKnLKlYWUAAjR1C.jpg]

Quote:James Torme ‏@jamestorme 1h1 hour ago
This Sunday don't miss my #hiddentreasure @pmjofficial featuring my girl @HaleyReinhart @ArianaSavalas @jazzfm #dope

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Miguel - 07-23-2015

James Tormé and Haley co-hosted(?) Sunday Night Jazz at the W Hollywood in May 2013.

Quote:ames Tormé presents James Tormé’s The Jazz Singers, Tuesday at 6pm and Sunday Afternoon with James Torme, from 2pm on Sundays.

On Sunday Afternoon with James Tormé, we go 'on tour' with James, while he plays a hip, eclectic playlist against a backdrop of Hollywood folklore and history. With the addition of a 'Hidden Treasure', an artist or band James feels deserves more recognition, at the end of each hour. It's a great way to spend your Sunday afternoons.

On James Tormé's The Jazz Singers, James hosts a fascinating journey through jazz's vocal giants from Bessie Smith to Harry Connick Jr. and everyone in between. He offers his unique perspectives on both their popularity and their importance.

James Tormé was born into a professional show business family with household names from both sides of the Atlantic. As the son of legendary jazz singer Mel Tormé and British actress Janette Scott (and grandson of Dame Thora Hird), he grew up in an environment where people like Peggy Lee and Miles Davis were 'aunts and uncles'. Tormé brings an 'inside the biz' perspective, as well as his own unique charm to his programmes.

http://www.jazzfm.com/on-air/james-torme/

Is it broadcast at 2 PM in the UK? Or here in the states?

Quote:Despite the name, Jazz FM is not broadcast on FM radio. On DAB and online, the station is heard by more than 666,000 people in the UK, making it one of the most listened to digital-only radio stations in the country. The station also receives a large number of international listeners.

Jazz FM is free to listen to worldwide on JazzFM.com.

http://thejazzline.com/news/2013/11/james-torme-jazz-fm/#ixzz3gjvVh8ZW

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - john - 07-23-2015

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - dswim2 - 07-31-2015

(07-20-2015, 08:21 PM)Tusk Wrote:

I was wondering if it might have something to do with this song? Or do you think she scrapped that one?
https://vine.co/v/h3ehdVbuAqn

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - john - 08-06-2015

Comment under Haley FB post yesterday about new music new week:
Quote:Jan Erik Urbye
So, I'm sitting here listening to Haley Reinhart, thanks to a friend of mine posting a like on one of her videos on facebook. I however, had actually not heard of her ( yeah I know O.O ). So in my head I was going: Oooo...who is this, I wonder how known she is....if she's not THAT busy yet...and then I started clicking around a little. I quickly realized that I had just missed out in a major way...Why? Simply because it's not within the types and genres of music I usually listen to or play. That is how BIG the world of music, the universal language can be at times. So happy I found them, the music and her voice is just right there for my ear Smile
from Norway

Quote:Madison✌️ ‏@madipaige11 14m14 minutes ago
Reintroduced myself to Haley Reinhart and I'm obsessed all over again... ?? #raspybeauty #vintagevoice

Quote:Kels. ⚓ ‏@KelsBear23 1h1 hour ago
Rediscovering @HaleyReinhart is bringin back the sorrow I experienced on my living room floor when she was voted off idol. SHE IS A SPECIMEN

[Image: flower-icon.gif]
Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 2m2 minutes ago
Haley Reinhart retweeted billboard
Thanks @billboard [Image: favicon.png] Love you bunches!! Haley Reinhart added,
Quote:billboard @billboard
Oops! "American Idol" alum @HaleyReinhart has done it again, with a new cover for Postmodern Jukebox: http://blbrd.cm/7Lc5v4