The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) (/thread-2033.html)

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - john - 02-09-2016

Haley now has 199K followers on twitter -- it had been holding at 198K in recent months. Her numbers had slowly dropped over a two year period to about 195K through the end of 2014. It seemed like a lot of those were not very active accounts though. In the past year the trend reversed and the number of followers has slowly been climbing back up.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - rmd1064 - 02-09-2016

The Twitter numbers do seem misleading. I can't believe that when Haley tweets out something exciting like returning to Idol that she does not get hundreds if not thousands of likes and retweets? So out of 199,000 "followers", she only gets 143 likes on this huge news? I am guessing the majority of accounts are inactive that maybe signed up to follow her in her Idol heyday. But am glad to see she is moving up in followers at least....

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 02-09-2016

All social media is misleading as far as followers/subscribers.... I have over 13K subscribers on my Youtube Channel, which implies they get a notice when I've posted a new video (unless they've turned that utility off). So let's just say half or a third of those open up their notice to watch a new video, I'd be seeing MUCH bigger numbers indicative of subscribers, but unfortunately, that's not the case as many of my recent videos have around 3,000 or less... The most recent to have decent numbers, over 10,000, is Ken's video of Haley singing CHFIL in Chicago, and that was posted back in late November :/

It's really only a 'handful' of videos that are getting the bulk of the views: At Last (56,079 views), Dream a Little Dream of Me, Basa Nova Cry Me a River, Sittin on the Dock of the Bay and You Know I'm No Good are my top 5 for last month, totalling 106,647 accounting for 46% of my total views for last month (231,393 views total)

BTW, I seem to recall when I first joined Twitter, almost 3 years ago, I think I remember Haley's followers were around 212,000, she fell off quite a bit, but has definitely been gaining more of late Cool

Also, I was talking w/ PJ recently regarding Haley's Twitter followers, apparently, and this happened before I got involved w/ Twitter, Interscope's Team thought it was a good idea to follow fan groups like a bunch of "Directioneers" one Direction fans (usually, when you follow fans, they tend to follow you back). That's why you'll see some accounts have thousands, tens of thousands of followers, and there doesn't seem to be a reason why. The numbers come from fan groups following each other. Any way, that might account for the 'inactive' accounts within Haley's followers. People move on and don't delete their accounts

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - john - 02-09-2016

(02-09-2016, 11:16 AM)rmd1064 Wrote: The Twitter numbers do seem misleading. I can't believe that when Haley tweets out something exciting like returning to Idol that she does not get hundreds if not thousands of likes and retweets? So out of 199,000 "followers", she only gets 143 likes on this huge news? I am guessing the majority of accounts are inactive that maybe signed up to follow her in her Idol heyday. But am glad to see she is moving up in followers at least....

Yea, it is hard to know what to make of the overall number, but the number started growing with her PMJ involvement. I agree there are a lot of inactive or disinterested accounts left over from the Idol days. They had been slowly falling off, and they probably still do. However, she is clearly gaining new followers now at a rate that exceeds any losses of oldtime followers. That is the positive that I take out of it.

BTW the number of twitter followers follows the results of the Season 10 voting:
Scotty - 917K
Lauren - 556K
Haley - 199K
James - 152K

Recent winners:
Nick Fradiani - 78.8K
Caleb Johnson - 48.8K
Candice Glover - 132K
Phillip Phillips - 699K

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 02-14-2016

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 2h2 hours ago
Haley Reinhart Retweeted kindred spirit
Ahh love this! Happy Valentine's Day to all my favorites! Heart #Haliens #kisses

[Image: CbMq4V5WIAAz5wh.jpg]

Posted the same pic on Instagram

Quote:haleyreinhart
Courtesy of my darling supporter @kindredsaint Heart Love to all the sweethearts out there! #fanart #haliens #happyvalentinesday #canthelpfallinginlove #besos*

*spanish for kisses

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Miguel - 02-15-2016

Quote:Haley Reinhart shared a memory from February 15, 2011 — with Sean Mancliff and 3 others.

Haley's comet! Reinhart and the Rastatutes.. Haley and the Half Naked's.. Just to name a few. Good times boys!

5 Years Ago Today:
Quote:Patti Swakow with Haley Reinhart and 3 others.

February 15, 2011 ·

The "Next Idol" performs for the 4th of July 2010 Gilbert Lake Boat Parade on our boat house roof. Yea Haley Reinhart and the Rastatutes!

picture: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=195056303857057&set=a.195056297190391.52003.100000580656136&type=3&theater

Quote:Lyn Hall
Very exciting about Haley. I have been watching Idol since day one and will watch her go all the way to the top!
February 15, 2011 at 11:48am

Quote:Grace Netzel Shepstone
She really is good and quite entertaining to watch. I hope she does well.
February 15, 2011 at 3:11pm

Gilbert Lake, WI:

[Image: g-023-gilbert-lake-waupaca-county-wiscon...l-lang.jpg]

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 02-17-2016

Quote:Austin ‏@Austin_krach99 3h3 hours ago
@HaleyReinhart Haley you have to change the info your Instagram bio from EP to album!

[Image: CbbztQaUYAEtXdJ.jpg]

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 7m7 minutes ago
@Austin_krach99 you right!

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - john - 02-25-2016

Smile
The other day Tusk mentioned that Haley had achieved 200K followers on twitter once again. The upward trend continues as she is now at 201K followers.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Miguel - 02-29-2016

Quote:Avelene❁ ‏@IHARTHALEYDAILY 1h

I just want a birthday tweet. (crying emoticon)

Quote:Haley Reinhart Verified account
‏@HaleyReinhart

@IHARTHALEYDAILY Happy birthday to you, sweet Avelene!

Haley's tweet included a sunflower emoji, and I believe Avelene gave her a sunflower ring that she frequently wears.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Miguel - 03-08-2016

Quote:Haley Reinhart
1 min ·

‪#‎happynationalwomensday‬ from me & my rockstar momma. Thank you for bringing me into this world, for helping me find my voice while taking in yours, and for helping me believe that I can manifest my own destiny. Rock on beautiful spirited goddesses of the universe. Let's continue to build each other up, never put one another down.

https://www.facebook.com/HaleyReinhart/photos/a.243152989039202.62301.191691167518718/1077858715568621/?type=3&theater