The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) (/thread-2033.html)

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Himm2 - 02-19-2019

(02-18-2019, 09:14 PM)Tusk Wrote: Casey posted another clip of them singing today...  ABBA's Dancing Queen (watch for the end when Haley actually plays a few notes on the piano Smile
5 years ago after Haley was done as the star judge for a Best of Karaoke Show in Wheeling, she joined her mom on stage to sing "Dancing Queen" - it was a very fun night: 

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 02-22-2019

[Image: 51875591_355962184999292_362950524106442...tagram.com]

[Image: D0C4AxhUwAEqle0.jpg]

Quote:haleyreinhart
Verified

Played another show last night with the coolest dude & a true legend @officialrobbykrieger for an upcoming tv special called @frontandcenter_tv taping all the classic @thedoors tunes ! I had the honor & blasted off into the cosmos while singing their ever so psychedelic, "The Crystal Ship." Blessed to jam with these extraordinary talents time & time again✨?? Now it’s time to finish album #4 #lofisoul ya babyyyy!!! #thecrystalship #thedoors #staytuned

H/T Miguel, the venue posted a clip of Haley singing the song on their instagram story 

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Canadianhalien - 02-23-2019

(02-22-2019, 05:03 PM)Tusk Wrote:
[Image: 51875591_355962184999292_362950524106442...tagram.com]

[Image: D0C4AxhUwAEqle0.jpg]

Verified

Played another show last night with the coolest dude & a true legend @officialrobbykrieger for an upcoming tv special called @frontandcenter_tv taping all the classic @thedoors tunes ! I had the honor & blasted off into the cosmos while singing their ever so psychedelic, "The Crystal Ship." Blessed to jam with these extraordinary talents time & time again✨?? Now it’s time to finish album #4 #lofisoul ya babyyyy!!! #thecrystalship #thedoors #staytuned

H/T Miguel, the venue posted a clip of Haley singing the song on their instagram story 

Front and Center produce an excellent product. When I read that Haley was about to open for Stephen Tyler, I looked up his recent performances to see if his music has changed since he moved to Nashville. The show opened with the best performance musically of "Sweet Emotion" I've experienced. I was never a real big Aerosmith fan, but this became a favourite. Stephen seemed more in synch with the music, more relaxed, and enjoying himself with these musicians. It was also pretty sweet to see my old friend, Suzie McNeil from Toronto in the Loving Mary Band

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 02-23-2019

(02-23-2019, 06:14 PM)Canadianhalien Wrote: Front and Center produce an excellent product. When I read that Haley was about to open for Stephen Tyler, I looked up his recent performances to see if his music has changed since he moved to Nashville. The show opened with the best performance musically of "Sweet Emotion" I've experienced. I was never a real big Aerosmith fan, but this became a favourite. Stephen seemed more in synch with the music, more relaxed, and enjoying himself with these musicians. It was also pretty sweet to see my old friend, Suzie McNeil from Toronto in the Loving Mary Band

A common complaint I've expressed over the years is over paying to hear acts who are way past their primes, especially on vocals.  

Roger Watters of Pink Floyd, and now, Steven Tyler, IMO are still worth the price of admission.  Steven especially because of the kinds of notes his songs require him to hit.  They're not perfect, but dang does he still sound great.  MUCH better than when I saw him in the 80's with Aerosmith when he was still struggling with drug addiction.  Add all of that to the work he's done w/ Dina Lapolt to better song writer rights and legislation, I dare say Tyler has become more than Iconic for his music at this point.  He's become one heck of a human being Smile

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 02-26-2019

(02-18-2019, 09:14 PM)Tusk Wrote: Casey posted another clip of them singing today...  ABBA's Dancing Queen (watch for the end when Haley actually plays a few notes on the piano Smile

Quote:Casey AbramsVerified account @CaseyBassy 7h7 hours ago
More

@HaleyReinhart is the Queen of singing, hair and..  Dancing.  @ABBA makes us happy.
Haley serenades you.I play & harmonize next to h.e.r.
#dancingqueen #disco #piano #haleyreinhart #caseybassy #abba #jazz

Quote:Haley ReinhartVerified account @HaleyReinhart 1h1 hour ago
More

Replying to @CaseyBassy @db_ros @ABBA
[Image: 1f61d.png][Image: 1f60d.png][Image: 1f929.png]

Casey must've really enjoyed these little sessions w/ Haley, he was still answering comments on his posts even a week later.  He answered one of mine today, so I took a look at some of his answers.....

[Image: D0UIoMqUUAAjX6A.jpg]

[Image: D0UIoMlUwAAJURW.jpg]

Leading to today where Haley posted a cryptic pic of her and Casey at a friend's in house recording studio (Some clips Drew has posted of him jamming w/ friends were recorded here)....  A Caley collaboration in the works?

[Image: D0TxG4PX4AAje3b.jpg]

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 02-26-2019

Looks like a Caley collab is definitely on it's way Smile

[Image: D0YHfNiVAAA4S8D.jpg]

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 04-16-2019

(04-12-2019, 11:27 AM)Tusk Wrote: It is clear that Haley has been playing the long game, not jumping at the first offer, not taking the 'easy' way out, not signing w/ the first suitor, defining her brand according to her instincts. 

Quote:You’ve talked about building a career based on longevity. What are some mistakes you see new artists make?

I would say that you can’t really put all your eggs in one basket and rely on a million other people to do things for you. And when I say that, I really mean especially, you have to really identify who you are and your brand — I would think that’s kind of essential — and then you build an amazing team around you. And I’ve done it all sorts of ways, started with a huge team, (record label) Interscope and all that stuff. That’s great but I think for longevity, you have to continuously keep going and know who you are, enough to put your stamp on things and stand up for yourself and tell (labels) what you are and what you’re not gonna do.

***Haley Reinhart Talks Post-American Idol Life and Musical Longevity

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - john - 04-16-2019

I'm putting the Dallas Observer article here since the interview is related to her being on tour.

https://www.dallasobserver.com/music/haley-reinhart-talks-american-idol-the-beatles-and-dream-collaborations-11642040

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 05-30-2019

There's been an #OGHalien that continuously posts a rant about how Haley will never make it, never realise her dreams if she doesn't sign w/ a major label...many different variations, on my videos.

I used to try and engage him, explain to him with examples as to how Haley wants her independence and loves the experience, how she doesn't need them w/ today's technologies' potential reach........how she's been burned before and doesn't trust the industry trusts in herself.

Eventually, I figured it was a waste of time, but he'd still post on my videos as if Haley would read comments on my channel (I doubt she even reads the comments on her channel), so I figured it was his way of venting, so I just let it be....  

He'd post the same kind of thing on FB and Instagram.  Yesterday, Haley addressed this subject matter to him....

Quote:kingdaddyrabbit85797492

You need to be with a major label so bad. We need to see you on major networks & their shows

Verified

@kingdaddyrabbit85797492 Thank you, but they’re not all they are cracked up to be. Maybe some day, one will deliver... but I’m doin’ much more on my own right now. Thanks for the support!

I've said it before, I will keep saying... Haley has pretty incredible and under-rated people skills Heart .  Hopefully this means this fan can start posting about something else on my videos now that Haley herself has stated her thoughts on the matter Smile

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - alpha7388 - 05-30-2019

Looks like she does read the comments.