The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) (/thread-2033.html)

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 05-30-2019

(05-30-2019, 04:13 PM)alpha7388 Wrote: Looks like she does read the comments.

Instagram is where she is most Haley.  She controls her Instagram, outside of Snapchat it's her most 'private' social media where she only follows family, friends, associates and a handful of fans.  I consider her Twitter her 'public' social media where she follows thousands of fans and will more likely reply to fans.  She VERY rarely replies to fans on Instagram.  This is why I highlighted it.....

I'm talking about on Youtube, more specifically my Youtube.  He posts this stuff on MY youtube as if Haley will read it there.  I doubt she reads comments on her Youtube channel either....

understand famous people, people who have lots to do, they don't have to be famous, sometimes have people that work for them run their social media.  Haley does make use of that sometimes too  (Derek contacted the Haliens of the Month from Haley's Twitter).  There's a reason why for years Haley's Youtube was inactive and now is active...

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 05-30-2019

[Image: D72ULRCUwAAA5Lr.jpg]

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 06-06-2019

[Image: D8acaTjUYAAh38B.jpg]

[Image: D8acaTjU8AEshQQ.jpg]

[Image: D8acaTkUYAAFyWJ.jpg]

[Image: D8acaTiVUAIFyYj.jpg]

Quote:Haley ReinhartVerified account @HaleyReinhart 9m9 minutes ago
More
Couple weekends back, playin’ with my rockstar friends at the  @HootenannyFest [Image: 1f60b.png][Image: 1f3f4-200d-2620-fe0f.png] swipe left for a clip of us doin’ @TheDoors #crystalship #tbt @OfficialKrieger @PhilChenMusic #rocknroll
Shot by: Hamid Moslehi

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 06-07-2019

Since Haley has been in a revealing mood (told us what the Jared Jingle collab was all about, revealed what happened about releasing Time of My Life)  I figured I'd ask about another song that was recorded and Haley answered

Quote:Tusk‏ @HaleysTusk 15m15 minutes ago
More
I'm honestly delighted we're getting some @HaleyReinhart mysteries concluded... First what the Jingle Jared collab was all about and now status for Time of My Life...  Will we find out what happened to the reportedly recorded Black Velvet?

Quote:Haley ReinhartVerified account @HaleyReinhart 7m7 minutes ago
More
Sure why not hehe! I wasn’t happy with the production. It was outdated and not very me. But now that I’m producing/co producing most of the tracks released, maybe I’ll give it another go someday or at least do it live Wink [Image: 1f495.png]

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - ssm93 - 06-07-2019

That's good to know because I need to hear this.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 09-26-2019

[Image: EE7ngdLXUAAkyI0?format=jpg&name=small]

Quote:haleyreinhart Verified
...Where my circus obsession all began ?#circa99 I think #lofisoul #circus #carnikid #mademyshirtmyself #fashion #hulahoopchamp #alltheworldsastage #flashbackfriday ?

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 11-07-2019

Haley changed her Twitter banner:

[Image: EIyqolSU8AAsi3Q?format=jpg&name=large]

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - KelseyW. - 11-11-2019

Album cover coming for Christmas please... One can hope!

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 11-20-2019

I posted my own version of the recent 'meme' that's been going around where you post "gonna tell my kid this was '________' where you post an 'updated' representation/photo of what you're declaring, for example "gonna tell my kids this was kat mcphee and david foster"

Here's mine:

Quote:Tusk @HaleysTusk·2h

gonna tell my kids this was Sonny and @cher

https://youtu.be/ZbaoHwRX7BQ

[Image: EJ2Et1fW4AAEV3K?format=jpg&name=small]

Casey replied w/ laughing emoji's and retweeted it...

Quote:Haley Reinhart @HaleyReinhart·27m
Replying to @CaseyBassy @HaleysTusk and @cher
Haha yesss, I love it! She’s my role model, love you @cher (cat emoji)

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 02-19-2020

Haley posted #TeamHaleyFans' video of "Wild Horses"   (Over 3.5 million views on Youtube) to her IGTV, sharing a tidbit from the day:

Quote:haleyreinhart Verified
Haley Reinhart, Slash, & Myles Kennedy — Wild Horses

I often transport back to this magical night... @slash & @officialmyleskennedy were so cool n down to earth. I was just a baby then, wondering how the stars had aligned and I was able to perform for @muhammadali at @mgmgrand arena with legends only... Fun tidbit, I was super bummed that I couldn’t watch the show from out front & see all the other performers — welling up with tears, I soon realized I was once again EXACTLY where I was supposed to be... Chillin' with @quincydjones in our green room, listening to his tales of time. Trust the process and you will never regret a single move you make. Life is crazy & I don’t take one second of it for granted... ? February 18th, 2012 #wildhorses #couldntdragmeaway