The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) (/thread-2033.html)

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 02-29-2020

Harry Styles' new video is under water, a fan noticed it reminded him of Deep Water & retweeted by Haley tagging Harry w/ a message....

Quote:Haley Reinhart @HaleyReinhart·2h

@Harry_Styles I believe we drink from the same well. Smile Just putting it out there into the cosmos... I really want to open up for you on tour, Harry!!! 

Harry's US leg of the tour begins in Chicago in July, he already has an opening act, Jenny Lewis who apparently didn't know why he chose her to open for him 

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 09-09-2020

Haley and a bunch of her friends have gone out on a road trip away from burning CA for her birthday (Jeannette's Bday was one day before Haley's)

Quote:Haley Reinhart @HaleyReinhart·6h

Feelin' rooted as ever and too blessed to stress!  Heart Thank you all for the birthday wishes. This Virgo is grateful for it all! XO

[Image: Ehf9M0VU4AAB_wD?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: Ehf9M0TVgAAVGej?format=jpg&name=large]

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 09-10-2020

[Image: 118870207_307574777209826_86829260388963...e=5F85C695]

[Image: 119048396_169480711421630_67978912339142...e=5F821319]

[Image: 119040242_616273992614662_75126723428023...e=5F826AB8]

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 09-30-2020

Haley went out to Joshua Tree w/ many of her friends to celebrate her 30th

[Image: EijtEj4VgAASJw6?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: EijtEj2VoAAfmL8?format=jpg&name=large]

She posted more photos including a video at the end of her friends singing Happy Birthday on Instagram:

She also changed her banner on Twitter...really embodying the look of the '70's with these latest photos

[Image: 600x200]

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 11-24-2020

[Image: EnScqxrVkAAoV9i?format=jpg&name=large]

Either Haley changed her privacy settings or FB changed theirs, I'm no longer able to see her FB posts w/o a FB account, even old FB posts I've linked here appear blocked... it may be because FB recently changed their security settings, I let her know, but she did post the video of her Bloopers while recording something for Puddles' Veeps show on Instagram and Twitter too

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH87n-3hr19/

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 12-19-2020

Haley's home for the holidays but it seemed she's not done for 2020 as it appears she has another song coming out....

[Image: EpoPNywWMAkvpRy?format=jpg&name=large]

Quote:Back at one of my fav studios in la, @eastweststudios workin' on a very special track for you guys that I can’t wait to share with you soon! ♥️ ...In the meantime, I hope you all have a very merry holiday Wink ps How do ya’s like my new version of O Holy Night??! #oholynight #santababy #happyholidays #linkinbio

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 03-05-2021

[Image: EuiiMkRVoAEIKTw?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: Evvh22rVoAAJ_zK?format=jpg&name=large]

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 03-23-2021

Quote:Haley Reinhart @HaleyReinhart
You will never shine quite as bright as you do when you stay true to your authentic self! #staygucci #staygolden #shinebabyshine
[Image: ExMm5vMU8A0H_ZK?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: ExMm5vNVoAADyiY?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: ExMm5vNVIAIB-Kg?format=jpg&name=large]

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! - Tusk - 05-26-2021

(10-15-2012, 08:01 PM)Haleylvr4evr Wrote: EEEEEK

[Image: 425601_4748290705934_1784394430_n.jpg]
And she always seems to do this to me at night before bed.....she's lucky that my classes are cancelled tomorrow or I'd be going crazy during school

Hat tip PJ.  The actor who played the kid drummer in School of Rock passed away this morning.  PJ remembered there was a Haley connection, the only thing I could find was this thread but the image linked in the thread had expired...   Since I found the date this was posted, PJ was able to find the associated Tweet thread.  Apparently, he went to one of Haley's homecoming dances w/ her, his parents, friends of the Reinharts

[Image: E2W1dq3WEAAM7dc?format=png&name=small]

He was hit by a car this morning while riding a bike at 1:20 am.  He was only 32

Update:  As PJ and I were 'researching', Haley has already posted about him in her Instagram story Sad

[Image: E2W7IQlVoAA_mS3?format=jpg&name=large]

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 05-29-2021

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPeGDxbhMC8/

Quote:haleyreinhart Verified
I want to shine a light on my dear friend, Kevin Clark, who passed away a few days ago. His raw talent and electric energy will remain a force to be reckoned with. His Mom Allison has been a friend and a fan of my parents and their band for decades, so Kevin and I met when we were super young. Flash forward to high school, after Kevin starred in one of the greatest movies of all time #schoolofrock ? ...My friends went from wanting "just us girls" to go to the dance— to all of them snagging dates last minute. I panicked... But before I knew it, Kevin (my crush at that time) became my date to the homecoming dance. What a thrill! You know the coolest part about that night... was watching how he interacted with people and how he handled himself. A lot of the guys teased him out of pure jealousy. Kevin was different. He had more energy than all of us put together, he wasn’t afraid to be himself and let his freak flag fly... We drink from the same well in that way. He inspired me that night, to continue to always be exactly who I am and reach for the stars... I know I’m not the only one that Kevin moved and inspired with his gift, I’m just so grateful to have been in his presence and that I got to know him. I’ve lost more loved ones this year than I have my whole life combined... So many of us are really goin' through it. I’m sending everyone love and strength. I truly believe they are all still with us and in a strange and beautiful way, we’re even closer now.

(Instagram has changed the coding I can't post the photo of Haley and Kevin at homecoming, so you need to click the link to her instagram post to see it)