The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) (/thread-2033.html)

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Tusk - 01-15-2013

Haley had another twitter party today and I noticed this nugget
Quote:Dana Smile‏@HaleyRfans7

@HaleyReinhart Wasn't Angie gonna try out for The Glee Project last season? Smile
---------------

Haley Reinhart‏@HaleyReinhart

@HaleyRfans7 yeah.. But then she like sprained her angleSad It's okay though, she's still the best dancer and runner around!

.....So there was more 'truth' to this rumour than I originally thought.....Cool

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Babbs234 - 01-15-2013

(01-15-2013, 11:15 PM)Tusk Wrote: Haley Reinhart‏@HaleyReinhart

@HaleyRfans7 yeah.. But then she like sprained her angleSad It's okay though, she's still the best dancer and runner around!

.....So there was more 'truth' to this rumour than I originally thought.....Cool

I had asked Harry about Angie trying out for Glee Project, as I heard the rumor too, but he told me no. I guess dad's don't know everything.

A friend of ours did try out and MADE IT on the Glee Project last summer. She was from Chicago and came in runner up. Her name was Aylin Smile

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Miguel - 01-16-2013

Haley's twitter party put her at 1,700 tweets. During it someone asked why she never favorited any tweets from Haliens. She confessed she had forgotten about the favorite button.

She used it today though to favorite this clever tweet.

Quote:Collin 1/1 ‏@CMooreMusic519

feels like this chemistry, might be the end of me.. @HaleyReinhart #Haliens pic.twitter.com/eoG8IpB1

[Image: BAs3nN9CIAImlyT.jpg]

That's the first tweet she's favorited since March 24, 2011.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Tusk - 01-16-2013

Very clever Big Grin

Watch it turn out to be some kind of actual undiscovered, primal, elemetal compound ..... Cool

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Haleylvr4evr - 01-17-2013

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart
I gotta feelin, a feelin deep inside.. Ohhhh yeah! OH YEAH!!!

Tweeting Beatles lyrics Smile
Haley's breakfast on instagram!
http://instagram.com/p/UmOsUqgugC/ How do you get the picture to show up? It doesnt work for me with instagram

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - midnightblues - 01-17-2013

Tea and fruit , tea for the morning buzzBig Grin

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Miguel - 01-17-2013

Quote:~ Beast of Burden ~ ‏@borntobemybb

@HaleyReinhart girl u don't even know The Beatles so shut yo mouf.

@borntobemybb haha girl you funnay

@HaleyReinhart OMFG YOU TWEETED BACK *fangirls* ... that did not just happen.

Haley from season 10 american idol tweeted me, like omfggg suuppp tho

When you try to insult a celeb, they tweet you back. SERIOUSLY. The secret to life is revealed!

@nickkndhaley588 @HaleyReinhart insult a celeb, and they tweet u back. No rlly Haley I LUV U XOXO 5EVER

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%27ve_Got_a_Feeling

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - maxit10 - 01-17-2013

15 Jan
Quote:ATL Lee ‏@Maxit14

@HaleyReinhart if you had to sing an Aaliyah live song which song would it be?

15 Jan

@Maxit14 I just got the chills.. Been listening to her all day. She's definitely been an inspiration to me. Probably "we need a resolution."

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Miguel - 01-17-2013

I recall reading that. I guess there's some sort of cosmic connection between you two (assuming MaxIt10 and MaxIt14 are one in the same).

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Tusk - 01-17-2013

(01-17-2013, 03:17 PM)Haleylvr4evr Wrote: Haley's breakfast on instagram!
http://instagram.com/p/UmOsUqgugC/ How do you get the picture to show up? It doesnt work for me with instagram
I took a 'little' web page designing years ago, not enough to do it well, but to understand a bit about it.
I just look at the page's coding (view source) and look for the 'jpg' line (In this case, Line 45)
[Image: b27011a260df11e2a2ab22000a1fb84b_7.jpg]