The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) (/thread-2033.html)

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - maxit10 - 01-17-2013

(01-17-2013, 03:56 PM)Miguel Wrote: I recall reading that. I guess there's some sort of cosmic connection between you two (assuming MaxIt10 and MaxIt14 are one in the same).
haha yeah

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - john - 01-18-2013

Quote:~ Beast of Burden ~ ‏@borntobemybb
@HaleyReinhart girl u don't even know The Beatles so shut yo mouf.

Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart
@borntobemybb haha girl you funnay

Later...
Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart
Hey hey, Tune in to @americanidol tonight! I'm gonna pop in and say hi at the chi town auditions! Smile

"Instant Karma's gonna get you Gonna knock you right on the head You better get yourself together..."

"...What in the world you thinking of Laughing in the face of love What on earth you tryin' to do It's up to you, yeah you!"

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Miguel - 01-19-2013

On my way to Boston for the show and look what I see... Sorry mister, but I couldn't resist haha.. It's not http://instagr.am/p/Ur3ADTgulk/
[Image: 86c37670629711e2b60722000a9f09f0_7.jpg]

It's not everyday you get to see the elephant man.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Haleylvr4evr - 01-19-2013

Hahahaha Haley creeping on the elephant guy. It would be so fun to walk around with her and find random stuff to take creepy pictures of!

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - NUG - 01-19-2013

(01-19-2013, 06:41 PM)Haleylvr4evr Wrote: Hahahaha Haley creeping on the elephant guy. It would be so fun to walk around with her and find random stuff to take creepy pictures of!

I agree - I love when she takes / posts the random pics.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Babbs234 - 01-19-2013

Quote:Macy reinhart!!1/1!! ‏@iHartHReinhart

it's funny cause usually people take creeper pictures of haley cause she's famous but it's haley taking creeper pictures of random men

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - buzzenator - 01-20-2013

(01-17-2013, 03:33 PM)midnightblues Wrote: Tea and fruit , tea for the morning buzzBig Grin

Thanks, but I drink coffee...with a little cream...[Image: party0047.gif] [Image: happy0045.gif]

-----------------

LA to Boston (round trip):

The dreaded cross-country flight for one appearance...sounds like the Yanni stink eye trip, or is that the red eye? Either way, flying is not glamorous anymore...in today's world. But you do get to see some strange things at times, like the Elephant Man. [Image: happy0057.gif]

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Miguel - 01-21-2013

A retweet by Haley:

@KEiTHPHELPS "check this baby girl jammin' to the boss lady's HIT THE GROUND RUNNIN' @HaleyReinhart http://youtu.be/ZEXjAaNi2CE ” CUTEST THING EVA!!

Quote:Abigail Lane ‏@abigailane

@HaleyReinhart that video of the baby dancing is my niece! Tried to send it to you yesterday but it failed- glad you saw it!

Quote:Lydia Summers ‏@lydiarsummers

@HaleyReinhart @keithphelps That's my baby girl! Great taste in music and some moves to go with it!

@lydiarsummers I just tweeted your sister perhaps? Your daughter is sooo adorable! I couldn't contain my smile.. What a groovy little girlSmile

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Haleylvr4evr - 01-21-2013

The baby is so cute!

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Miguel - 01-22-2013

Quote:steph ze soundrel ‏@ArchuletaCrazy

@HaleyReinhart i know you didn't like that those songs leaked, but honestly let yourself be beautiful has helped so many of us already.

@ArchuletaCrazy Well if you say it like that.... Then I'm happySmile