The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) (/thread-2033.html)

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Miguel - 02-12-2013

(02-12-2013, 08:38 PM)Tusk Wrote: You forgot Paul

Added it.

(02-12-2013, 08:37 PM)My Alter Ego Wrote: Hmmm - do you really think Haley would have something from a dumpster in her home?

I imagine it was sitting by the dumpster. Unless there was an opening on the dumpster's side it would be difficult for Haley to see an item inside.

I've been dumpster diving once. I lost an in-ear hearing aid that cost $1,600 and concluded I must have swept it off a counter into the trash. So I climbed into the apartment complex's dumpster late one night looking for my bag of trash. The dumpster was full because it was due to be emptied the next day. Someone called the cops and they came to investigate. I explained what I was doing and they were cool with that. I didn't find the hearing aid. But I later learned I was entitled to one free replacement.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Babbs234 - 02-12-2013

Miguel, I can not imagine you dumpster diving. Cool And to think someone called the cops. Undecided

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Tusk - 02-12-2013

(02-12-2013, 09:18 PM)Babbs234 Wrote: Miguel, I can not imagine you dumpster diving. Cool And to think someone called the cops. Undecided
An Item costing $1600 is good incentive to though Tongue

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Himm2 - 02-13-2013

I went to a former girlfriend's wedding that was known to always be searching for treasures in our apartment dumpster so I made an authentic looking mini dumpster out of cardboard for a wedding gift and stuffed it with ten dollar bills.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Miguel - 02-14-2013

Quote: HaleyReinhart Haley Reinhart 1h
Thanks for the candy heart necklace @SweetheartsJewl! Gets me in the mood.. For valentines day! pic.twitter.com/tE0Dvoox

[Image: BDHXAV9CIAATSDr.jpg]
Earlier:

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart

caseybassy's photo http://instagram.com/p/VvE_5vNvG2/ Haha he cracked me up!

[Image: fd0aa410771a11e2aee522000a9f15b9_7.jpg]

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Tusk - 02-14-2013

Quote:Blogett Bird‏@dromMomma

@haleyreinhart guess who I ran into. A great Halien #HIMM Videographer of some of our fav Haley moments. pic.twitter.com/yyp5d2FZ

[Image: BDHQ_RFCEAArO36.jpg]

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Babbs234 - 02-14-2013

^^^ Himm, that's a great picture of you and Patti! Smile I was just gonna post it and Tusk beat me to it.Tongue

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - yanni5 - 02-14-2013

Very cool.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - buzzenator - 02-14-2013

^Your wife is in the hospital and you've got your arm around another woman...Private Dinkens Tongue

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Babbs234 - 02-14-2013

Quote:Blogett Bird ‏@dromMomma

Enjoying @HaleyReinhart parents on Valentines days. pic.twitter.com/OAmvAsGJ
Quote:Carlos ‏@HaleysGrrrowl

@dromMomma nice! Rememba to ask them about Haley and how her 2013 is holdin up! Smile
Quote:Blogett Bird ‏@dromMomma

@HaleysGrrrowl i did! But I cant give it up... I been sworn....to keep my mouth shut. But every one will be pleased so relax all is well.
Sounds like good things comin up for Haley!!Heart