The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) (/thread-2033.html)

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Swansteel - 02-14-2013

^LOL. Good ol' Blogett Bird, the 'inside source' who can never reveal anything. Gotta love it. Still, she may have revealed enough in her Tweet to makes it sound like good news may be on the way. Smile

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - 30CamdenSquare - 02-15-2013

[quote='Miguel' pid='22517' dateline='1360903786']
Quote: HaleyReinhart Haley Reinhart 1h
Thanks for the candy heart necklace @SweetheartsJewl! Gets me in the mood.. For valentines day! pic.twitter.com/tE0Dvoox

[Image: BDHXAV9CIAATSDr.jpg]
Earlier:

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart

Was I the only one who was moved by the thoughtfulness of this tweet? Sharing. That's what Valentine's Day is about people.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Himm2 - 02-15-2013

Quote:Carlos ‏@HaleysGrrrowl

@dromMomma nice! Remember to ask them about Haley and how her 2013 is holdin up! Smile

Quote:Blogett Bird ‏@dromMomma

@HaleysGrrrowl i did! But I cant give it up... I been sworn....to keep my mouth shut. But every one will be pleased so relax all is well.

(02-14-2013, 11:24 PM)Babbs234 Wrote: Sounds like good things comin up for Haley!!Heart

I was next to dromMomma when Patti relayed that info to us. Our lips are sewn shut and our fingers can only type vague excitement.

(02-14-2013, 11:16 PM)Babbs234 Wrote: ^^^ Himm, that's a great picture of you and Patti! Smile I was just gonna post it and Tusk beat me to it.Tongue

I just found this after I posted an improved version of that photo in the Harry's Band's thread.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Haleylvr4evr - 02-15-2013

(02-15-2013, 08:30 AM)Himm2 Wrote: I was next to dromMomma when Patti relayed that info to us. Our lips are sewn shut and our fingers can only type vague excitement.

Tell us!! Something good happening soon? If it's a secret, then I guess we have to wait for Haley's tweet Big Grin

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Haleylvr4evr - 02-16-2013

Back in the studio, recording a cover that many of you have requested.. Wink

Could it be Rhiannon? We never got a studio version of it

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Tusk - 02-16-2013

(02-16-2013, 11:23 PM)Haleylvr4evr Wrote:
Back in the studio, recording a cover that many of you have requested.. Wink

Could it be Rhiannon? We never got a studio version of it
Santeria? Cool
or maybe "Like a Star?" HeartHeartHeart

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Himm2 - 02-16-2013

(02-14-2013, 11:20 PM)buzzenator Wrote: ^Your wife is in the hospital and you've got your arm around another woman...Private Dinkens Tongue

Yah Buzz and this autograph Patti did on it for me makes it even worse and harder to have it displayed in a frame on the mantle! Might set back her recovery as she's under my home care now.:

[Image: lovePatti_zps99155973.jpg]

Funny thing is Patti asked me to pick her and Babbs up to go to Casey Abrams gig down in Joliet on Feb. 26th.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Swansteel - 02-16-2013

Now I'm DYING to know what cover Haley is recording! Holy Moly!!

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - yanni5 - 02-16-2013

I'd love to hear Haley do a studio version of Like A Star. That song fits her voice so well.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Swansteel - 02-17-2013

One thing about Haley, and what makes her so different from most young singers, is that she has the kind of voice that makes you want to hear her sing different material. Plus, she has such a magical sense of musicality that she makes whatever she sings special.