The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) (/thread-2033.html)

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Miguel - 02-17-2013

I think whatever she is covering has more of a Rock edge. I'll guess "Barracuda" or "Crazy on You" by Heart.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Tusk - 02-17-2013

(02-17-2013, 12:15 AM)Miguel Wrote: I think whatever she is covering has more of a Rock edge. I'll guess "Barracuda" or "Crazy on You" by Heart.

Yes...the Wilson Sisters HeartHeartHeart
Quote:Funny thing is Patti asked me to pick her and Babbs up to go to Casey Abrams gig down in Joliet on Feb. 26th
Sounds like a good time coming Himm Big Grin
(02-16-2013, 11:56 PM)yanni5 Wrote: I'd love to hear Haley do a studio version of Like A Star. That song fits her voice so well.

After all this time, that is still my number one performance by Haley Big GrinHeart

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Swansteel - 02-17-2013

I looooooooove Heart. I'd go nuts if she ever covered the song Perfect Stranger (one of my absolute favorite lesser known Heart songs)!

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Babbs234 - 02-17-2013

(02-17-2013, 12:13 AM)Swansteel Wrote: One thing about Haley, and what makes her so different from most young singers, is that she has the kind of voice that makes you want to hear her sing different material. Plus, she has such a magical sense of musicality that she makes whatever she sings special.
Patti told me tonight, some one said to her" no matter what song Haley sings or from what genre, her voice is unique, and youll always know it's her!"
So true....HeartHeart

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Miguel - 02-17-2013

Maybe "Can't Find My Way Home."

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Babbs234 - 02-17-2013

(02-16-2013, 11:56 PM)yanni5 Wrote: I'd love to hear Haley do a studio version of Like A Star. That song fits her voice so well.

Quote:After all this time, that is still my number one performance by Haley Big GrinHeart
There are 1904 comments on this video!! That's amazing! Smile

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - yanni5 - 02-17-2013

(02-17-2013, 12:13 AM)Swansteel Wrote: One thing about Haley, and what makes her so different from most young singers, is that she has the kind of voice that makes you want to hear her sing different material. Plus, she has such a magical sense of musicality that she makes whatever she sings special.

(02-17-2013, 12:25 AM)Babbs234 Wrote: Patti told me tonight, some one said to her" no matter what song Haley sings or from what genre, her voice is unique, and youll always know it's her!"
So true....HeartHeart

I couln't agree more with whoever told that to Patti and with you also Babbs. Haley has one of the most unique voices I have heard. You hear just one word and you'd know it's Haley.

That's what makes Haley, Haley. Millions share the same love for singing. Relatively few have her skill level. Fewer still are those who have such a broad awareness of music across genres and time. Fewer still are those blessed with such a unique voice.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Swansteel - 02-17-2013

You are so right, Miguel. Most singers I can barely listen to one time. With Haley not only can I listen to her endlessly but I find endless pleasure in doing so.

A big reason why I am still such a huge fan after all this time is that after Idol Haley continued on in musical directions that I thoroughly enjoy. Her musical tastes are not too dissimilar from my own in many ways.

(02-17-2013, 01:06 AM)Swansteel Wrote: A big reason why I am still such a huge fan after all this time is that after Idol Haley continued on in musical directions that I thoroughly enjoy. Her musical tastes are not too dissimilar from my own in many ways.

True. True. I trust her taste and instincts. Being a novice recording artist, she could have easily been swept up by the machine and produced an album that sounds like most of the other crap currently on the radio. Instead, she produced an album that showed an appreciation for true musicality. She wants to make good music, period.