The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) (/thread-2033.html)

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Miguel - 03-12-2013

(03-12-2013, 01:40 PM)Swansteel Wrote: I love "The Amazing Race". It would be a lot of fun seeing Haley and Casey struggling through the hardships of the show. I'm visualizing their interactions. Ha.

The show has never held my interest but I would love to watch that. In fact, it would be kind of interesting to see Idol S10 compete. Pair them up. Paul McDonald could bring his wife Nikki, making six teams.

Scotty and Lauren
Haley and Casey
James and Stefano
Jacob and Naima
Paul and Nikki
Pia and Thia

Sounds like genius cross-marketing to me.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Tusk - 03-14-2013

Quote:The Urban Sage‏@intrepid_heroin
@HaleyReinhart I'm doing a survey on the women currently on my TL. Finish the sentence: Whipped men are ________

Quote:Haley Reinhart‏@HaleyReinhart
@intrepid_heroin happy men Wink

Big Grin

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Miguel - 03-14-2013

[Image: haleytwotweet.png]

htm1 - Miguel - 03-15-2013

Quote:Kyle Brooks ‏@Taithleach

@HaleyReinhart I could pick your voice out even if you were singing Mary Had A Little Lamb in Japanese

Retweeted by Haley Reinhart

Quote:GET HALEY ON ELLEN=) ‏@HaleyOnEllen

@Taithleach @HaleyReinhart or Gangnam Style in Chinese <3

@HaleyOnEllen @haleyreinhart Oppa Haley Style! Ayyyyyyyyy sexy Haley!

Quote:GET HALEY ON ELLEN=) ‏@HaleyOnEllen

@Taithleach @HaleyReinhart hahaha She did the dance before it got viral. remmber the pony dance when lady gaga told her shes gona kick ass?

@HaleyOnEllen @haleyreinhart oh yeah! Psy obviously copied the dance off her.

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart

@HaleyOnEllen @taithleach Hahahah omg you're right!

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Haleylvr4evr - 03-16-2013

Haley "invented" the dance! She should be getting a percentage of the money the guy is getting.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Haleylvr4evr - 03-19-2013

[Image: haleytweet4_zps1f5cc39d.jpg]

She broke her necklace Sad

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Tusk - 03-19-2013

Maybe it was a 'sign' Tongue
(One door closes, another opens, time to move on .... )

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - midnightblues - 03-19-2013

Breaking the ties with Interscope.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Miguel - 03-19-2013

It's nice to have an answer. In some ways that's symbolic of the split with Interscope.

edit: midnight beat me to it.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Tusk - 03-19-2013

(03-19-2013, 12:54 PM)Tusk Wrote: Maybe it was a 'sign' Tongue
(One door closes, another opens, time to move on .... )

(03-19-2013, 01:00 PM)midnightblues Wrote: Breaking the ties with Interscope.

(03-19-2013, 01:02 PM)Miguel Wrote: It's nice to have an answer. In some ways that's symbolic of the split with Interscope.

I'm not generally religous or believe in Omnipotent beings who care enough to pay attention to and affect our little lives....but following Haley?

It really feels like she's being guided by the stars, she just looks for the signs Cool