The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) (/thread-2033.html)

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Babbs234 - 03-20-2013

^^I've never seen Haley look tired or complaining. Always smiling.. probably just happy to be doing what she's doing. Big Grin

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - My Alter Ego - 03-20-2013

(03-20-2013, 09:10 PM)Babbs234 Wrote: ^^I've never seen Haley look tired or complaining. Always smiling.. probably just happy to be doing what she's doing. Big Grin

Of course, that's the public face she gives. But, unless you can follow her around 24/7, that doesn't mean that she always feels like smiling -- and, maybe doesn't long for a nice nap.Smile

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Babbs234 - 03-20-2013

(03-20-2013, 09:17 PM)My Alter Ego Wrote: Of course, that's the public face she gives. But, unless you can follow her around 24/7, that doesn't mean that she always feels like smiling -- and, maybe doesn't long for a nice nap.Smile

I bet Haley still smiles when she's sleeping...Tongue [Image: smiley-sleep027.gif]

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - My Alter Ego - 03-20-2013

(03-20-2013, 09:25 PM)Babbs234 Wrote: I bet Haley still smiles when she's sleeping...Tongue [Image: smiley-sleep027.gif]

Oh, you silly (but sweet) people! TongueTongue Heart

And, with my above "rant," I've got to be off to bed.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Swansteel - 03-20-2013

Haley is a naturally happy person, in large part the result of a happy childhood. She is secure in herself and has a positive outlook on life. That is a combination that can carry anyone through a lot of tough times, although I'm sure even Haley has her grumpy moments--just like all of us.

Even as tiring as her life can be at times, still, she is living her dream and that's gotta help keep that big smile on her face.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Reinharted♥ - 03-20-2013

(03-20-2013, 11:50 PM)Swansteel Wrote: Haley is a naturally happy person, in large part the result of a happy childhood. She is secure in herself and has a positive outlook on life. That is a combination that can carry anyone through a lot of tough times, although I'm sure even Haley has her grumpy moments--just like all of us.

Even as tiring as her life can be at times, still, she is living her dream and that's gotta help keep that big smile on her face.
Very, very well said sir!Smile

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Swansteel - 03-20-2013

Thanks, buddy. Smile

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Tusk - 03-27-2013

Quote:briana Smile ‏@haleyxfan 11h
@haleyreinhart captain or bacardi?

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 11h
@haleyxfan ..I'm a bacardi coke kinda girlWink

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Miguel - 04-01-2013

As an April Fools' prank, many people changed their Twitter name to Randy Jackson, their picture to a bowl of guacamole and tweeted, "don't microwave your tiger" to Haley.

She was either confused by their actions or playing along with the gag:

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 51m

My feed hasn't worked for a few days.. Just started back up & all I see are guacamole icons, Randy's name, & "don't microwave you're tiger."

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 51m

@iHartHReinhart I'm confuzzled??!

[Image: BGyIKfMCIAEaPRT.jpg:large]

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Swansteel - 04-01-2013

Cute idea. Smile