The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) (/thread-2033.html)

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Tusk - 05-12-2013

Awwwww Heart Big Grin

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - midnightblues - 05-12-2013

That was sweet of Haley.BTY Happy Mothers dayTo all you Mothers that worked hard for your children. You are tenderly loved

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Haleylvr4evr - 05-12-2013

Sweet picture/tweet for her mommy!

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Babbs234 - 05-13-2013

I just saw this picture of Haley and her Mom. Very cute... they are both the same height too (Both have their high heels on hehe) Smile

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - midnightblues - 05-13-2013

(05-13-2013, 09:28 PM)Babbs234 Wrote: I just saw this picture of Haley and her Mom. Very cute... they are both the same height too (Both have their high heels on hehe) Smile

I love that pic to of Haley and MomHeartHeartHeart

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Miguel - 05-17-2013

Haley now has her own VINE account. It's used to post 6-seconds-long videos.

https://vine.co/

"Vine says an Android app is coming 'soon...'"

You can view videos on an Android phone using this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jamesob.vinery&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5qYW1lc29iLnZpbmVyeSJd

If you use the normal search function, it will say "no posts" for Haley Reinhart. If you look on the left column on the "home" page you will see a "Find Friends" option. You can use that to find Haley's account.

She has four videos thus far. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just her playing with the app, filming things around her place, learning how to use it.

Quote: Rachel! ☮ ‏@RClovesHaley 2h

Omfg @HaleyReinhart has already posted 4 Vines THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER

[Image: BKgLFa4CYAAvpMs.png:large]

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Haleylvr4evr - 05-17-2013

Yay, she's getting more high-tech! I dont even know how to use vine (or downloaded it yet) so she's doing better than me Smile
I just had to download the app to see her videos

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Babbs234 - 05-17-2013

These vine videos look like fun. Instead of pictures, take a 6 second vine instead. I need to get a new phone so I can get the application! Smile

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Swansteel - 05-17-2013

Ha ha. I just downloaded the Vine app. It seems pretty cool. I'm in there as Swansteel.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Tusk - 05-17-2013

(05-17-2013, 07:27 PM)Miguel Wrote: [Image: BKgLFa4CYAAvpMs.png:large]

Is that icon/pic to the left of her name, Haley's Avatar?

I seem to recall waaaay back when I first joined IDF, that that img came from someone at IDF took a HD screen cap from video of one of her performances, I never figured out which one Undecided ....

That's cool if it turns out to be the avatar she uses.... I remember the origin of that specific image because I used it in one of my first Haley pieces, that I added to the end of the 'good audio' Moanin' video I just posted

[Image: HaleyUniverse.jpg]

(of course that poster could have been BSing me, but I've haven't seen that image outside of IDF's context or attributed to anyone like Idol)