The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) (/thread-2033.html)

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - 30CamdenSquare - 05-19-2013

(05-18-2013, 07:19 PM)Babbs234 Wrote:
Quote:Tusk getting a Twitter acct? Dodgy Big Grin )
Oh boy oh boy, Tusk is gonna have to learn to tweet in short sentences...hehe [Image: smiley-computer004.gif]

I'm convinced Twitter was developed by Big Pharma in hopes of getting over half of the world's population Ritalin dependent by 2025, which is why I always swore I'd never get on The Twitter. So needless to say, if Tusk gets an account he can follow me at BluNotes4JadeMermaid@30CamdenSquare.

Btw, 140 Characters is Hell for us novelist by nature, so I'd predict at least 1 major & 2 minor Twitter meltdowns coming Tusk's way. Now if John joined twitter... well um, you know what, maybe that's just something we shouldn't talk about.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Tusk - 05-19-2013

Do you mean Tom? John is usually brief and succinct.... Tom and I on the other hand.....? Wink
Also there is no edit function, and I like the option of 'streamlining' my posts, no 'take backs' on Twitter... Tongue

Brevity is not my strong suit Blush

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Tom22 - 05-19-2013

(05-19-2013, 08:11 PM)Tusk Wrote: Do you mean Tom? John is usually brief and succinct.... Tom and I on the other hand.....? Wink
Also there is no edit function, and I like the option of 'streamlining' my posts, no 'take backs' on Twitter... Tongue

lol yes - concise is tough. Even If I could write concisely, what I would write wouls still be pretty long. Those Bernstein lectures are sort of the way I think, and thats the level of detail I prefer in conversations, whether assessing a coaches play calling and the relative speed of the receivers while watching the NFL, discussing an earnings report conference call with a fellow investor, or discussing American Idol.

I certainly have a hard time finding "cohorts in crime" as a life long friend of mine liked to describe our shared interest in taking things apart.

When we were 9 years old, we (he and I) managed to have a 2 hour conversation about a book it turns out neither of us had read. (my mother and his were best friends... and were pregnant at the same time, and probably read us the same things while we were in their wombs). He passed away suddenly at 48 years old this past November.

I would love to be able to write clearly and concisely, but even if i were blessed with a lucidly elegant writing ability, what I wrote would still be long. I don't really care about the "what"s nearly as much as the "why's "or even better. 'contributing factors underlying an event or opinions"'

LOL - see ^

I'm feeling the winds shifting and I'm thinking it is away from pop music for a while. I think I've develved into trying to undersand what people like enough and feel like what I've felt like writing has been critical about one thing or another. Life's too short for negativity like that, especially if I'm trying to talk about why's when most people are instersted in the "take away" .. .(do I like it?). Berstein had a line near the begining of his second lecture admitting that the very idea of having the temerity to deconstruct art was almost by definition "elitist" , plead guilty and sort of threw up his hands saying that was the nature of the beast in probing within the social sciences.

Anyway... it would be silly for me to watch The Voice and try take apart things on forums that others are just enjoying. So.. maybe off to other subjects, which should save Miguel some web space . ; ) I'm still quite intersting in how Haley's career progresses and I definitely want to hear every link I can.

I don't think most people "on the outside" understand just how good that "moanin" performance of Haley and Casey's was on the red carpet. And praising that performance doesn't take anything away from the one they did on the show. They were different, and wonderful, and every riff (once they got rolling) was set up earlier, and it's engrossing to hear how they tipped each other off how they were going to go.. (i'd mention a certain cascading down from notes by Haley and Casey's insistence on a beet with a repeated notes starting most phrases (and the little stutter he did with the words a couple times to keep that going, and maybe there in was part of the feeling)

lol .. can't stop myself once I get started.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - 30CamdenSquare - 05-20-2013

(05-19-2013, 08:11 PM)Tusk Wrote: Do you mean Tom? John is usually brief and succinct.... Tom and I on the other hand.....? Wink

Tusk - Yes, I definitely meant Tom.... Damn, that post would've been like 19% funnier w/o that mistake. Sorry John & Tom didn't mean to mix you two guys up. I know who you are, really I do, just kinda posted that one in a hurry.

btw, you can't edit a tweet but you can delete it & re-tweet.

Tom - The fact that your reply was so long cracked me up. If you haven't noticed before, I tend towards the long posts as well. Sometimes I'll start writing and it just takes off on me & 11 paragraphs later I'm thinking, how'd that happen? In the words of Johnette Napolitano - One of rock music's great poets & another female singer w/ a beautiful rasp -

"These little conversations
If I try my very best
You know I never could say anything
In 20 words or less"

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Miguel - 05-20-2013

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 2h

When did the BBMA's become a karaoke dance party?? To those who actually sang on their own (no cheating) thank you for keepin' it real.

201 Retweets
150 Favorites

https://vine.co/v/b9qzZHDOX2u

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Tusk - 05-20-2013

When did the BBMA's become a karaoke dance party?? To those who actually sang on their own (no cheating) thank you for keepin' it real

Quote:Hector ‏@ArianasVibe 2h
@HaleyReinhart MIGUEL

@ArianasVibe yeah I appreciate him right now, for singing and performing, freelySmile

Quote:ico Suricata ‏@Loxodonta_Stylz 2h
@HaleyReinhart Miguel, Prince, J-Lo, X-Tina (Although, we couldn't hear her.), and Nicki. xP
Janelle Monea introduces Prince as a Billboard Icon

Dang that dude can shred a guitar!!!!

@Loxodonta_Stylz and why couldn't we hear her? 'Cause her track voice was playing louder then her live voice.. She don't even neeed dat!

Dodgy

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - kaypea - 05-20-2013

(05-20-2013, 12:50 AM)Miguel Wrote:

When did the BBMA's become a karaoke dance party?? To those who actually sang on their own (no cheating) thank you for keepin' it real.

201 Retweets
150 Favorites

https://vine.co/v/b9qzZHDOX2u

Give 'em hell-Haley. Smile

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Haleylvr4evr - 05-20-2013

She's being feisty!!

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - kaypea - 05-20-2013

(05-20-2013, 02:55 PM)Haleylvr4evr Wrote: She's being feisty!!

For any history buffs-in 1948 then President Harry Truman was giving a speech attacking the Republican party and someone in the crowd yelled out-"Give em hell Harry" and it became one of those catchphrases.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - My Alter Ego - 05-20-2013

(05-20-2013, 04:25 PM)kaypea Wrote:
(05-20-2013, 02:55 PM)Haleylvr4evr Wrote: She's being feisty!!

For any history buffs-in 1948 then President Harry Truman was giving a speech attacking the Republican party and someone in the crowd yelled out-"Give em hell Harry" and it became one of those catchphrases.

Yes, a great paraphrase kaypea, and it should become a new catchphrase!