The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) (/thread-2033.html)

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Haleylvr4evr - 11-16-2012

I love their picture together!

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Miguel - 11-18-2012

Posted 20 hours ago:

Quote:haleyreinhart My cousin Nikki and I. Gotta love 90's cardboard picture cut outs

[Image: 30cd64dc31ec11e289de22000a9f1406_7.jpg]

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Haleylvr4evr - 11-19-2012

Hahaha why does she have cardboard cut outs of herself?
She's so cute as a baby <3

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Miguel - 11-19-2012

Haley's back home. This afternoon she had lunch with Patti, Angela, her mother's friend and her son, Jason (pictured below):

[Image: A8GUUTwCAAA4E0c.jpg]

[Image: A8GSvAxCYAAJAWw.jpg]

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - buzzenator - 11-20-2012

^ Some hole-in-the-wall restaurant...I'm sure there is enough there in the photo for Miguel to figure out what kind of restaurant it is...Cool

LOL...The Slayer has become climatized to LA and needs a coat indoors in chilly Chicago...Tongue

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Himm2 - 11-20-2012

I thought I'd be able to recognise the fast food place in a strip center they were in based on the tiles on the wall, but I must not have been there before. The neon sign is for Vienna Beef (reversed). It was almost 60 degrees here yesterday. Glad to see Angie in a Sox shirt. At El Sombrero saturday Harry's friend gave him a Sox YoYo right after I gave him the Beatles coasters for his birthday.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - midnightblues - 11-20-2012

It has to Mexican. Ya think?? 2nd choice? Chicago dog.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Himm2 - 11-20-2012

haleyreinhart: "Wakey wakey eggs and... Spanish rice? Mmm. Thanks Mom" 7h ■ o_onfire Love ya ur awesome Smile 7h
■ jamie12st I love you Haley!!! I'm only thirteen but I love your voice, and I loved seeing u on American idol! I'm in love with Ur new album and it'd be a dream to meet u!!!! I AM A HUGE FAN!!!! ☺ 7h
■ o_onfire Me to Smile @jamie12st 7h
■ elladobs8 That looks so good 7h
■ isaiahluna12 Haley! Ur the best singer ever! @haleyreinhart 7h
■ glassperfection Mum I want some too... 6h
■ juliojctwins Hola haleyyy 6h
popular_culture @HaleyReinhart I hope you find yourself a freaking awesome new label that truly appreciates how great you are!

Looks like she's livin at home for now. Maybe she'll be the new lead singer for Aerosmith hence the Interscope split (No I'm not serious)

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - buzzenator - 11-21-2012

(11-20-2012, 09:00 AM)Himm2 Wrote: I thought I'd be able to recognise the fast food place in a strip center they were in based on the tiles on the wall, but I must not have been there before. The neon sign is for Vienna Beef (reversed). It was almost 60 degrees here yesterday. Glad to see Angie in a Sox shirt. At El Sombrero saturday Harry's friend gave him a Sox YoYo right after I gave him the Beatles coasters for his birthday.

Going to be 64 here in the Twin Cities today...more proof of global warming or more likely it is the "Haley Effect"...she brings warmth and sunshine to all who are within 500 miles of her. Cool I also get that burning sensation after a polish sausage...Tongue

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Miguel - 11-22-2012

Quote:Zackery Golden‏@shutupzackery

Just had a flashback to teaching @HaleyReinhart the only cool dance move I know at the bar a couple weeks ago. #halienforlife

1 hr ago:

Quote:Haley Reinhart‏@HaleyReinhart

@shutupzackery baaaaah you rock my socks!! Happy thanksgibbin to you and the frands